Trouble next week with talib's hip , dennards hamstring.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Trouble next week with talib's hip , dennards hamstring.....

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

There is no bigger "doom & Gloomer" on this board than bredbru.  He can't even enjoy a blowout victory on Monday night over an 11-1 AFC foe.

really, ever notice what our coach talks about and is doing very shortly after a game. focusing on the challenges of teh next game and teh next week and all the facotrs involved. problem with that, you can always read other posts.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

There is no bigger "doom & Gloomer" on this board than bredbru.  He can't even enjoy a blowout victory on Monday night over an 11-1 AFC foe.

really, ever notice what our coach talks about and is doing very shortly after a game. focusing on the challenges of teh next game and teh next week and all the facotrs involved. problem with that, you can always read other posts.

Yeah.  Belichick is the coach.  It is his job to focus on the next opponent & get the team focused for the next game.  It's also his job to deal with injuries, shuffle roster spots, etc.  He's extremely good at all of these things.  You are a fan.  You don't have to worry about all of this.  Just relax and enjoy a tremendous performance by your team (even if your team seems to be the Jets sometimes...).  If you break into a panic attack and start an internet thread every time a player limps off the field, you will never enjoy the game.  This is football.  It is a contact sport.  Large, fast men crash into each other repeatedly and sometimes they get hurt.  Get used to it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[/QUOTE]

I have no kidea what happened to Quagmire.  He used to be aware of the trolls. Now he's encouraging the people like Bdbreu.

[/QUOTE]

Rust nothing happened to me. I know who the trolls are, but I appreciate good football talk. You should know this, I have defended you in the past when you put the personal attacks away and bring up good football points. Thats what we all (or most) come here for. This is a good and relevant thread and I dont think we need to be hammering Brdbreu on it just because he has started other threads that might not be as relevant. Personally I am quite concerend about the status of Talib and Dennard, because both hips and hamstrings can linger a loooong time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Report is Dennards hamstring is fine - (Tuesday)- not sure about Talib - but my gut tells me he was taken out, with a big lead, for precautionary measures-he looked fine on the sidline?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

I have no kidea what happened to Quagmire.  He used to be aware of the trolls. Now he's encouraging the people like Bdbreu.

Rust nothing happened to me. I know who the trolls are, but I appreciate good football talk. You should know this, I have defended you in the past when you put the personal attacks away and bring up good football points. Thats what we all (or most) come here for. This is a good and relevant thread and I dont think we need to be hammering Brdbreu on it just because he has started other threads that might not be as relevant. Personally I am quite concerend about the status of Talib and Dennard, because both hips and hamstrings can linger a loooong time.

you know what is relevent to some may not be relavent to others and vice vesa. 

folks with brains that work will simply reply to what they enjoy replying to

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

its a shame that we all don't " know bill belichick like you do"     Especially his arrogance and stubbornness. 

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to RockScully's comment:

He sucks.  He is by far and away the worst doom and gloom type here. He even surpasses Hurlie.

TripleOG

Wow, how mature you are.  Did you even bother to apologize to bred, now that you are aware that Dennard DID have an injury?? So someone posting a thread with concerns about injuries s*cks, but its fine for you to post irrelevant Jets threads All day that noone cares to read and they all turn into pissing contests?!  Wow....You are on peice of work. Last time I checked you are the one people call Queenie but keep showing people who is Boss on this site, tough guy!  Its really working

hey triple, 

good looking out. you can tell a lot about the character of an individual by the way they treat others.

RIght, as you disrespect the board, spam it and don't use thread topics, but thread phrases or sentences?

Please.

You think this is your own little personal board where you can start 10 threads a day that are phrases, then not source your info.   It's annoying and others have also commented about it to you, but you continue to act like you do nothing wrong, only relegating to support from street thugs like Shizzly, an admitted dropout and drug dealer.

Quality, not quantity, little boy. I have no issue treating adults with respect. Children shouldn't be allowed to post here. They should have an IQ test, too.

You do know you just described yourself right. you are the only one who tries to run the board like you own it. You even had the Burger King as your avatar but keep it up, it seems to have made you a lot of friends.... thats sarcasm in case that went over your head. YOu have to nerve to call ANyone a child. You are the one who is always making childish insults like "you havent touched a girl" are you serious. IS that a middle school joke? I mean are you really bragging to someone that youve touched a girl before?!?  Where in the elevator on the way out when you brushed against a women!?? lol, the fact that you have no idea how pathetic you sound and you think you can bully others is maybe more funny than your bloated perception of your football knowledge  which has  totally been discredited this year and day in day out, you are the laughing stock and we come here to laugh at YOUR expense and still u have no clue and keep talking about I.Q's. if you knew football, you wouldnt always resort to personal attacks everytime someone makes you look foolish, you would admit your shortcomings and falsehoods like a man, but that you are not soooooo, carry on and we will sit back with popcorn and enjoy the show,. Thx Rusty!

• This post has been removed.

• Sections
    Shortcuts