Troy Brown vs Borges/Curran/Felger

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Re: Troy Brown vs Borges/Curran/Felger

I can't believe there is any debate or any doubters.  The Ravens have more limitations that even the Broncos.  And the Pats will be at least as motivated to embarrass the Ravens.  I really expect Lewis to be crying in the final minutes, and not tears of joy, either.

Tebow and Flacco are both inferior passers, Tebow worse, but not much worse.  But Tebow can scramble and rush.  Flacco cannot do that like Tebow.

The Ravens have a great RB, but who after him? The Broncos have a very good RB, and also nobody good behind him.  

The Broncos have superior S/Ts players over the Ravens.  You cannot underestimate the value of a great kicker.

The Broncos have better receivers than the Ravens.

Give the Ravens points for better DBs.  But their LBs are old and will get winded against the Pats truly awesome hurry-up, a blitzkrieg of offensive power. (Why do they use the term "blitz" for aggressive pass rushes when the term refers to a  'lightning" offensive attack?)

Coaching is probably dead even, and neither could match BB.

And there is so much more.

The Ravens will be absorutree obliterated by the Pats on Saturday and any Pats fan thinking otherwise should log-off and make better use of his time ironing the pleats of his plaid school uniform skirt.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

felger hates on the patriots for being a finesse team in a finesse league...he is probobaly rooting for the ravens so he can feel like he was right

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I would rather listen to Troy Brown fa rt into the mic over the radio than Felger and Mazz. I'm pretty sure Troy Browns fa rts know more about football than those two combined anyways.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Troy Brown vs Borges/Curran/Felger:
    Umm, then why does he ignore the flaws of our finesse offense and ONLY bag on the D which isn't finesse? Felger bags on the Pats because he's been told to use the anti-BB angle to get ratings at 98.5 in the afternoon drive slot which is the high ratings slot. He's a moron when it comes to NFL football analysis.  A moron. So is every single person who believes in that Felger/Mazz/Gasper analysis. It's somewhat fun callng them out int he comment sections in their articles here, but that fraud Felger gets away with murder and is not held accountable at all. Any fan that calls in to expose him, he cuts them off.  Many here would make fools of these dorks over a beer in a debate. He cut off Jonathan Kraft once when Kraft was about to expose the bejesus out of him.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

yea felger has no football iq, that show is funny to watch/listen to because he is so delusional and its funny listening to him try to justify his nonsense espescially when proven wrong. and good for troy for saying what he said.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i really dont know who are the bigger morons, felger and mazz or eric mangini and rob parker...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to "Re: Troy Brown vs Borges/Curran/Felger":
    i really dont know who are the bigger morons, felger and mazz or eric mangini and rob parker... Posted by redsoxfan94
    I've actually never heard Felger and Mazz but it's pretty hard for me to believe that there could be anyone or anything on the entire planet, including all of the humans and animals and organisms throughout history who have lived and died that are as stupid as Rob Parker.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i think bayless knows football, he is just very egotistical

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In the last 10 games:

Ravens allowed an average of 18 points.

Pats allowed an average of 20.

Ravens averaged scorong 22 over that stretch.

Pats averaged scorong 32 over that stretch.

Really, there is absolutely no reason to belive the Ravens will win other than the Pats just playing badly.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

ravens offense is anemic if ray rice doesnt rush for over 100....flacco is a joke and i think he will make the pats db's look alot better than they are

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I would rather listen to Troy Brown fa rt into the mic over the radio than Felger and Mazz. I'm pretty sure Troy Browns fa rts know more about football than those two combined anyways.
    Posted by shenanigan

Agreed.  And his farts can play both offense and defense.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I don't totally mind the idea they need to play contrarian. I mean, I get it. But don't lie, leave out facts and then don't admit when you're beyond wrong. Make your case to play contrarian, but at least just "Yeah, I was wrong there". He never does this, nor does Mazz or Gasper.  It's so arrogant, it's beyond belief, especially after 2009's season when they could kick BB. He traded Seymour, Vrabel, Brady was back from 2008 (they couldn't kick BB in 2008 with that coaching job with Cassel), and how the "new Glove" format started here in 2008, with all the columists writing about every sports at once. Watered down product, sell outs, etc. They arrogantly denied BB was trying to rebuild correctly in 2009 and 2010, without making stupid moves that might botch the approach. They totally discounted it. Just the other day they were talking abotu Brady's window. Well, do you want sell out in the window or do it right so it's legit? They bagged on BB for the Adalius Thomas signing, which wasn't as bad as they spun it by the way, so if Felger and Mazz ran the Pats, they would have done what the JEts did into a lockout. Translation? "Hi, we're morons like Phat Rex and Whodat are morons". Also, Reiss then left here. Good move by him, even though I hate ESPN. The Herald actually has beter coverage of the Pats than the Globe.  5 years ago I never would have said that. Anyone remember the 4th and 2 at Indy when the refs blew the spot? Even then, instead of saying a "gutty call and Faulk had the first but the refs blew the spot" they just hammered BB all day long like the national medi did. In 2009, 98.5 was introduced and they are partered with the Globe and NESN. NY Times owns the Globe, is partnered with Sox owners and NESN, etc.   Mazz left the Herald got a raise, came here and their little gameplan to get ratings with the Pats has been to bash BB.  That's what sells. ESPN proved this by lying about Spygate and framing things to attack BB, even if the reality doesnt support their agendas. It's so obvious. And now what will they do? What can they do in the future?  I said here last year, get your shots in now, because the people who followed these guys' little agendas would be running out of time. The entire Jets fanbase is on a suicide watch and the bozos at 98.5 (minus ZOlak and a few others), still think the Jets buit their team fine and they'll be back. My god. Talk about delusional.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

"And how does that make you feeeeeel?"

OK, just having fun.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Try - one of my all time most favorites

In a clean game
    Only way you can beat the Pats is to play MtM
    Ravens play Zone as a base

If they switch to MtM - they will have match up
    problems with our TE's

Don't believe me - listen to Dilfer