True Patriot Fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: True Patriot Fans

LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

In Response to True Patriot Fans:
    [QUOTE]I saw the true fans in the thread today, some of you are total bandwagoners who have no faith in the team even down to the end when it looked lost. If you are a true fan you support your team as long as there is a chance left. This loss was a mix of bad coaching, our offense couldn't get it together after the 1st quart debacle. The Jets locked in and we could protect Brady. Honestly the defense did a good job, but had no support from the offense. I can't think about the Jets beating us and going on, I can't listen to people who promote such disrespectful trash talking, totally classless with some of the things they said. But it is what it is. I don't know how you guys want to deal with this loss, but it was an amazing year in which our team showed some real promise with how young and how different/new the team was. We are all disappointed, but this team still has a lot going for them moving forward into the next season. I am not going to stick around and debate who is to blame, looking forward to the draft when all of this can be behind us. Hope the Jets lose to the Steelers, I am moving on to the Red Sox now. Remember as much as you love it, it is just a game and there will be more good memories next year. Brady's legacy isn't looking good with this loss, but he will have a young team with plenty of potential for years to come. Just my 2 cents, stay strong and look forward to next year. To all you fans who gave up on the team so quickly should just stop being fans if you can't even root for your team like a true fan. Time to accept the loss and move on.
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]

Put a lid on it Bozo... go back home to momma

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

UD6- Is that all you are going to be able to say?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

It's Super Bowl win or bust year in and year out for this team so us fans have a right to be mad! How many post season debacles can we take and at home no less to an inferior opponent. This is unacceptable guys and like I said before the Super Bowl winning of B & B are over! They've had many chances to win another one and they constantly blow it e.g. 06,07,10!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I agree. Some people started cheering for the Packers in the second quarter. 

Disappointed, but I'm still proud of our boys. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

we exceeded expections but the expectations rise after u exceed them and we failed. its not good enough. i cant believe that just happened.

i cant believe this is the same team that beat the day lights of top elite opponents.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

It's tough when you lose and the season ends, people get mad, it's all part of it. For people saying it was a rebuilding year...you shouldn't be rebuilding when you have the best coach and QB of all time, but adding to it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Lets face it guys the Pats are now the same as the Colts. Great in the regular season but losing playoff games to lower seeded teams every year. The Pats looked dominant down the stretch but did not give the Jets the respect they deserved. Trash talking has worked twice in a row against the Pats now in the playoffs so they better start getting used to it.  I don't want to hear about the defense playing good because in crunch time they were awful. I mean they were playing against Mark Sanchez for goodness sake.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: True Patriot Fans:
    [QUOTE] Lets face it guys the Pats are now the same as the Colts. Great in the regular season but losing playoff games to lower seeded teams every year. The Pats looked dominant down the stretch but did not give the Jets the respect they deserved. Trash talking has worked twice in a row against the Pats now in the playoffs so they better start getting used to it.  I don't want to hear about the defense playing good because in crunch time they were awful. I mean they were playing against Mark Sanchez for goodness sake.
    Posted by ccnsd[/QUOTE]

true.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]we exceeded expections but the expectations rise after u exceed them and we failed. its not good enough. i cant believe that just happened. i cant believe this is the same team that beat the day lights of top elite opponents.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

Well said

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Great.  They go 14-2 and choke in the first playoff game, yet we cannot critisize them?  If this isn't the time to critisize them , when is?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chaucer. Show chaucer's posts

Stop whining.  the Jets are a good team; they have some very good skill players and a strong defense.  The Patriots had a better season than anyone expected and they were beat by a solid defense.  The difference in my view?  On the Pats first drive the Jets were on their heels and the Patriots were headed for 7.  the interception killed momentum and gave the Jets confidence.  then Crumpler dropped a sure TD.  pats could have been up 14-0 and this would have been a very different game with the Jets down two scores.  Too many mistakes and critical breakdowns against a good team spells defeat.  Still, the Patriots had a better season than most other teams and they were a pleasure to watch, as much as this one hurts.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

It was a wonderful year in Patriots football. I have no regrets whatsoever. We have unbelievable talent both in-house and maybe more pending through the draft. We shall be in this game next year....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Pats played quite poorly, the Jets played quite well, and for large chunks of the game the skill position guys couldn't win their 1v1 matchups....textbook way to loose, nothing fancy or out of the ordinary.  'Twas a better than expected year, 14-2 doesnt' happen by accident, and I like the fact that this young team will be on the way up for at least another 3 seasons.  Next year Bodden, Warren, and others will be back, hopefully with Mankins in the fold along with another wave of young talent.  I'll see you guys in the offseason, for some reason this loss hasn't devastated me the way I thought it would....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

It's hard to say it was a wonderful year when you blow a home playoff game a few weeks after beating someone 45-3. I don't want to hear anything about Bill being a genius right now or how he is the best coach in the NFL. That's three playoff losses in a row including 2 colossol upsets. How can you say the Patriots are on some great upswing. It appears to me that the Jets and Steelers are on the rise. Sanchez is bound to get better and Roethlisberger is a winning machine and he has a chance to win his 3rd superbowl. You can't argue that Brady is better than Manning because of the playoffs and deny that at this moment Rex and Tomlin are not the best coaches in the AFC. The Steelers were down 14 at halftime and came out in the second half a played great, against what is probably a better defense in the Ravens, than what the patriots faced in the Jets.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coatesfan. Show coatesfan's posts

It really stung to watch this loss but...  great season Pats!   They exceeded my expectations.   I had a bad feeling about this game and then when TB threw that early interception I had a feeling it was going to be one of those days.  It continued to go downhill from there. 

Its been a great past almost 20 years since Kraft bought the team and brought Parcells/Bledsoe to revive this franchise, then Belicheck/Brady....  and we have next year and the year after that!   We as PATS fans are fortunate.  Go Pats 2011. 

Now I can relax and watch teams that I don't really care about.   I am thinking Green Bay will go all the way if I had to guess.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

The good news:

1. I have my weekends back again
    2. I have me weekdays back again - I don't need to worry about next weekend.
    3. We will have a better draft pick

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]UD6- Is that all you are going to be able to say?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]
    How can he counter?  His Colts lost to the Jets too, plus, I'd rather take the playoff success of the Pats, in spite of this setback, over the Colts lack of it, ANY DAY!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAGUAR23. Show JAGUAR23's posts

[QUOTE] It's hard to say it was a wonderful year when you blow a home playoff game a few weeks after beating someone 45-3. I don't want to hear anything about Bill being a genius right now or how he is the best coach in the NFL. That's three playoff losses in a row including 2 colossol upsets. How can you say the Patriots are on some great upswing. It appears to me that the Jets and Steelers are on the rise. Sanchez is bound to get better and Roethlisberger is a winning machine and he has a chance to win his 3rd superbowl. You can't argue that Brady is better than Manning because of the playoffs and deny that at this moment Rex and Tomlin are not the best coaches in the AFC. The Steelers were down 14 at halftime and came out in the second half a played great, against what is probably a better defense in the Ravens, than what the patriots faced in the Jets.  
    Posted by ccnsd[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAGUAR23. Show JAGUAR23's posts

As it seems the way our offense dropped passes and did not communicate on pass routes the outcome was fitting. I will stand by the Pats regardless.
     So all of you wanna be Pat Fans who are not with this posting see ya and dont wanna be ya..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Is it just me, or can you FEEL it when the team is going to lay an egg?  Early on, they seemed just kind of ... ... ... ... off.  It had the feel of certain other games when they just played poorly throughout.  Over all, great year, but man, I DID NOT see this coming.  AT ALL.  I was worried about the Packers in the SB.  Going to be tough for the next month.  Oh, well.  On to the post season we go.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

so when jets lose next week they will be way over cap and pats will just reload this is not the end just the start

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]Great.  They go 14-2 and choke in the first playoff game, yet we cannot critisize them?  If this isn't the time to critisize them , when is?
    Posted by Spetznaz24[/QUOTE]

Top seed. Favored by 9 points. And the "great" Tom Brady as QB.
    Until proven otherwise, this is a team of CHOKERS. And if we can't get any farther next year, its time to throw out the baby with the bathwater.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: True Patriot Fans : Top seed. Favored by 9 points. And the "great" Tom Brady as QB. Until proven otherwise, this is a team of CHOKERS. And if we can't get any farther next year, its time to throw out the baby with the bathwater.
    Posted by pumpsie-green[/QUOTE]
    So, how do you categorize the Saints, Falcons, Eagles?  Every team loses, not because the choke.