Try 'n wrap your mind around this!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Try 'n wrap your mind around this!

A comment by a fan to Karen Guregian's article:

"Thanks Karen....great article as usual. The top item on my bucket list would be to spend a day fishing with Bill Belichick and Robert Kraft."

If this were to occur, the converation might go something like this:

Fan: "Mr. Kraft, which of these lures do you think we might use today?"

Mr. Kraft: "I know this: Coach Belichick wouldn’t put it out there if he thought it was going to mess with our efforts today."

Fan: Say, Coach, what do you think we should use?"

Coach Belichick: "Well, they're all very strong and durable. And they've all been effective in the past, some more than others given certain specific conditions. Call it conditional fishing. We'll just have to see how the day plays out."

Fan: "O.K. Coach, but what's your personal preference?"

Coach Belichick: "I think that's been covered!" (GLARE)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Try 'n wrap your mind around this!

+1 

Thanks for the laughs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

All my Bucket list items end in me slamming at least one super hot chick.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

You haven't done that yet...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

lol funny

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In Response to Re: Try 'n wrap your mind around this!:
    [QUOTE]All my Bucket list items end in me slamming at least one super hot chick.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]
    hahahaha, tcal I can just read your list now......

#212 Skydiving onto a boat, then slamming at least one super hot chick
    #460 Visiting world's largest thermometer, then slamming at least one superhot chick
    #1000 Slamming multiple hot chicks, then slamming at least one super hot chick

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Just for fun until a playoff game becomes meaningful (next Saturday), anyone care to add verbiage to this hypothetical conversation? 

Just imagine how you might initiate a conversation with these two, and what their responses might be.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]All my Bucket list items end in me slamming at least one super hot chick.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Will this do?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Try 'n wrap your mind around this!:
    [QUOTE]A comment by a fan to Karen Guregian's article: "Thanks Karen....great article as usual. The top item on my bucket list would be to spend a day fishing with Bill Belichick and Robert Kraft." If this were to occur, the converation might go something like this: Fan: "Mr. Kraft, which of these lures do you think we might use today?" Mr. Kraft: "I know this: Coach Belichick wouldn’t put it out there if he thought it was going to mess with our efforts today." Fan: Say, Coach, what do you think we should use?" Coach Belichick: "Well, they're all very strong and durable. And they've all been effective in the past, some more than others given certain specific conditions. Call it conditional fishing. We'll just have to see how the day plays out." Fan: "O.K. Coach, but what's your personal preference?" Coach Belichick: "I think that's been covered!" (GLARE)
    Posted by dustcover[/QUOTE]

LOL.

COACH: "We'll use the best lure for that day. We might use a different lure on another day..."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Funny.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

That is funny.  I don't think I would say a word, I would just sit and observe greatness fishing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Try 'n wrap your mind around this! : Will this do?  
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]
    You don't want her, I already did her after I took her picture.  BTW, she was just so-so.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

+3    LOL

Sections
Shortcuts