Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Tuck rule gone

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Tuck rule gone

Well I'll have to agree with Chuckie, sure looked like a fumble to me.  That is if you disregard the personal foul contact to the head penalty.  

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_QRgtGuVE_0

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Tuck rule gone

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Well I'll have to agree with Chuckie, sure looked like a fumble to me.  That is if you disregard the personal foul contact to the head penalty.  

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_QRgtGuVE_0

gee when is the Day of Mourning scheduled for up in NE? I hear there will be a candle light vigil

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

We had that 3 times already and 2 in a row. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

We had that 3 times already and 2 in a row. 

haha that's actually a good answer phil!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

It served it's purpose, and is unlikely to ever do anything for NE again. So good ridance. Pats got the best end of a dumb rule.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

It served it's purpose, and is unlikely to ever do anything for NE again. So good ridance. Pats got the best end of a dumb rule.

Agree with that but there was a personal foul on the play so it shouldn't have mattered.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

and the raiders got scr**ed

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Um, no, they did not get scr**ed.  It was a rule prior to the play even occuring.  I think it's a stupid rule, but it's not as if it was created when the play happened just to benefit the Pats.  I don't think uneducated football fans get that little detail, but hey, don't let facts get in the way of your disdain for a certain franchise.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Um, no, they did not get scr**ed.  It was a rule prior to the play even occuring.  I think it's a stupid rule, but it's not as if it was created when the play happened just to benefit the Pats.  I don't think uneducated football fans get that little detail, but hey, don't let facts get in the way of your disdain for a certain franchise.

raiders got scr**ed

Sections
Shortcuts