TUCK: What I have said (and proven) for YEARS, it is finally getting said elsewhere.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

TUCK: What I have said (and proven) for YEARS, it is finally getting said elsewhere.

About time this gets screamed from the rooftops. Tuck should have been a head slap penalty.

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/content/farewell-tuck-rule-hello-charles-woodsons-illegal-head-slap/21926/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

Re: TUCK: What I have said (and proven) for YEARS, it is finally getting said elsewhere.

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

About time this gets screamed from the rooftops. Tuck should have been a head slap penalty.

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/content/farewell-tuck-rule-hello-charles-woodsons-illegal-head-slap/21926/

[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's the first time I heard about the head slap and it's really easy to see in the video. Thanks for sharing.

I'll never forget when Roman Phifer interviewed with the Raiders during the off season after that Super Bowl and the entire interview was Al Davis showing a video of the play with Davis telling Phifer it was a fumble. LOL

Watching the video brings back those special memories of those Super Bowl years. Let's hope we have at least one more left with BB/TB.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: TUCK: What I have said (and proven) for YEARS, it is finally getting said elsewhere.

Been saying the same thing, Babe

Should have been a personal foul for roughing the passer. Fifteen yards. First down NE

It's the Pats who got screwed on the play, not Oakland

Tell that to a Raider fan though (or Patriots hater), and he'll look at you like youre a nut

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Not surprised that the hit to the head was missed.  The play was shown 3-4 times before we actually see an angle that shows the hit to the head.  I wonder if we could go back and rehash every officiating mistake and replay the games after the mistakes. 

I know the colts would have had at least 2 more TD's this year alone. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Raider fans (including Chuckie) act like this was the Superbowl they should have won.  

Pat's fans have to hear about it, and all people talk about is "the tuck"

the Raiders still had plenty of opportunity to win that game.  Guess they weren't all that.

It was the divisional round.  Still had to beat the Steelers to get to the SB.

The head slap.

The tuck call was correct and the Pats had it called against them earlier in the year.

And those Raider teams deserved everything bad that ever happened to them.  Dirty, dirty team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

The Raiders would have won the game if they could have picked up a first down on 3rd and 1 and they couldn't get it done. Then instead of going for it on 4th and inches, they punted. No guts, no glory.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

The beautiful part is the Raiders wont extend Gruden.  They let him go to Tampa.  Make their OC the head coach.  The OC uses Grudens offense and doesn't change any thing.  They lose to the Superbowl to Tampa the next year with John Lynch yelling on the sidelines that Tampa knows everything the Raider's offense is going to do Before they do it.    Priceless!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not surprised that the hit to the head was missed.  The play was shown 3-4 times before we actually see an angle that shows the hit to the head.  I wonder if we could go back and rehash every officiating mistake and replay the games after the mistakes. 

[/QUOTE]

In a playoff game?  Please keep up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

It was in the San Francisco newspapers just days or so after the game. It is so obvious from seeing it a million times like we have

Unfortunately, the Patriot hating world saw it once 12 years ago and can't bear to watch itagain. Just like Rams fans that were crowing about all "The Holding", they never seen highlights or the game since it was played, but they jumped on spy gate pretty quickly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Patriots would have at least 3 more wins if not for the refs this season

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Al "It was a fumble' Davis is rolling over in his grave.......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Patriots would have at least 3 more wins if not for the refs this season

[/QUOTE]

Probably 2, Carolina would have been one chance from the 1, Miami there was a hold on the 4th and 5. The jets call was technically proper and we wouldn't have won the Bengals game

The Broncos probably would have lost to the Cowboys on Manning's uncalled grounding on the drive that tied it at 48.

Sections
Shortcuts