Tully!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Tully!

What a force this guy has become.  Not only is he consistently applying pressure to the qb (another sack today, a forced fumble, and multiple hurries) but his improvement in the running game is staggering.  I can't count how many times this year he's come around the edge and stopped running plays in pursuit at the line of scrimmage.  He's truly become a complete player, flying all over the field, and I'll be the first to admit that I did not see this coming at all.

Now if we can pick up a dominant pass rusher to play opposite Tully next year, this defense will start to really take shape.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: Tully!

Glad  we picked him back up after SF let him go.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I know they play different positions and different systems but look at these numbers

Banta Cain  9.5 sacks  2 Forced fumble  52 tackles

Adalius       3.0 sacks  0 Forced fumble  34 tackles  1 bad attitude

Seymour     4.0 sacks  1 Forced fumble  41 tackles

Burgess      4.0 sacks  1 Forced fumble  26 tackles

Burgess isn't great but appears to be about as good as Seymour for much less $.  Banta-Cain has been exellent, too bad dead weight Adalius is on the other side.  He should be arrested for stealing 10 million dollars from Robert Kraft.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

all the more reason to say bye bye to AD after the season