Turn out the lights, the party is over!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

99% of the Patriots fans bragging about their history were not fans prior to 2001.

That is interesting....Where can we read more about this research you have done? I am sure it is all documented

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[Quote]99% of the Patriots fans bragging about their history were not fans prior to 2001.

That is interesting....Where can we read more about this research you have done? I am sure it is all documented[/Quote]

I have also been waiting for a link to this data. I am sure one will be supplied shortly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Patsgoing.....

Still waiting!

"99% of the Patriots fans bragging about their history were not fans prior to 2001."

That is interesting....Where can we read more about this research you have done? I am sure it is all documented

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[Quote]

I have also been waiting for a link to this data. I am sure one will be supplied shortly.[/Quote]

Fortunately for us, the link to this clown's mind is closed for permanent repairs. We'll never know the truth!! LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wheresadam. Show wheresadam's posts

No one with even a heart one-tenth the size of The Grinch wants to see the great Tom Brady suffer with the type of injury he has been dealt. But every football fan who has even a small taste for fair play and justice celebrates the crop Belicheat is reaping with missing the playoffs this year following his 18 and NO! season. Dump that amoral coach and his attitude in your franchise, and you could be the new America's team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamfran1. Show iamfran1's posts

Dolphins aren't "there" yet but they certainly turned their fortunes around this season. I think the Dolphins will have their fins full dealing with the Ravens this weekend. Can someone shut up Joey Porter?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

[Quote]No one with even a heart one-tenth the size of The Grinch wants to see the great Tom Brady suffer with the type of injury he has been dealt. But every football fan who has even a small taste for fair play and justice celebrates the crop Belicheat is reaping with missing the playoffs this year following his 18 and NO! season. Dump that amoral coach and his attitude in your franchise, and you could be the new America's team.[/Quote]

Thanks-but no thanks. We'll keep our coach and all his SB rings. You keep yours whoever that may be seeing how you don't have the nuts to say exactly who that is. Oh yea--you and all your friends can keep Dallas as America's Team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

I'm a sore loser. When the Pats lose, I go into hiding. However, we didn't lose. The party isn't over. This is just the intermission.