'TWAS AN UGLY THING PART TWO

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

'TWAS AN UGLY THING PART TWO

OY VEY!

Way too much talent and experience to look this bad is my Jints!

Ridiculous amount of injuries and at key positions but still no excuses for such an ugly diplay of football-3 tough teams and two on the road but to not even be competitive in the last two weeks is telling

may be time to look for new OC/DC and/or see if Tom Coughlin's message and methods have run their course

also time to see if the type of players drafted/acquired for the titles haven't been replaced by similar types but ones not of the make-up to win in the NFL

still 12 games left and us Gmen fans -unlike some spoiled entitiled sore loser types - stand by our Men through thick and thin with hope in our collective hearts!

alas to have the good fortune to stumble upon a Tom Brady and play in a college division for a a dozen years....alas!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: 'TWAS AN UGLY THING PART TWO

You need to turn in your badge, gun and scooter. We expect more from our board cops here..  your a complete failure at that too. I hope Dad doesn't read this. He might not let you go to Fire Island next year when school gets out.

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Yeah, the Giants look bad all the way around.  Jets fans are probably having a great time with this.

2 tough games coming up for them.......

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Yeah, the Giants look bad all the way around.  Jets fans are probably having a great time with this.

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

Wow when you get laughed at by Fireman Ed and the like, your in a bad way  ha ha

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

42AND46, make a wrong turn here with a post about your Giants?

#2 - Pats are not responsible for the caliber of the teams in the AFC East.  They play the teams as they are.  Talk about making excuses for their success!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Does the NFC Least win more then 24 total games? What a crappy division. Its so crappy that the Jests would be in first place!  Lets do a Fireman Ed cheer!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

OY VEY!

Ridiculous amount of injuries and at key positions but still no excuses for such an ugly diplay of football-3 tough teams and two on the road but to not even be competitive in the last two weeks is telling

may be time to look for new OC/DC and/or see if Tom Coughlin's message and methods have run their course

also time to see if the type of players drafted/acquired for the titles haven't been replaced by similar types but ones not of the make-up to win in the NFL

still 12 games left and us Gmen fans -unlike some spoiled entitiled sore loser types - stand by our Men through thick and thin with hope in our collective hearts!

alas to have the good fortune to stumble upon a Tom Brady and play in a college division for a a dozen years....alas!!

Are there no Giants forums? At least there people would care about this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

OY VEY!

why do you feel the need to make excuses... we all see and understand what a crappy team the Giants are right now. Geez eli has more picks than Geno Smith LMFAO at your team. enjoy your win against the eagles next week becasue those W's will be few and far between.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Living in New York, I cannot get the smirk off my face today - Yankees are out, Jets are 2-2 after a pasting, Giants looked like a peewee team against KC.  The doormen to my building are doing a slow burn as they see me approach.  I decide to be gracious and offer sympathy, and wish them better luck next year.  Life is good!

Red Sox in World Series in 2013, Patriots in Super Bowl in 2014!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

#2 - Pats are not responsible for the caliber of the teams in the AFC East.  They play the teams as they are.  Talk about making excuses for their success!

Apparently he thinks folks on this board gives a hoot about puppy dog and the gints. We don't.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

The Giants are 0-4 in any division.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to RSPCB73's comment:

Living in New York, I cannot get the smirk off my face today - Yankees are out, Jets are 2-2 after a pasting, Giants looked like a peewee team against KC.  The doormen to my building are doing a slow burn as they see me approach.  I decide to be gracious and offer sympathy, and wish them better luck next year.  Life is good!

Red Sox in World Series in 2013, Patriots in Super Bowl in 2014!

Must be nice!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

8 losses, wins the Division.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

....and this comes from a guy who's team plays in the NFC Leasts.  Washington?  Philadelphia?  Even Dallas?  Let's see.  Miami > any of them.  Bills > Philly and Washington.  The Jests may even be better than the Gints or Philly.

Then we have the two matchup (not pre-determined) games each year where the Pats almost always play division winners.  How often for the Giants?  Once? Twice?

What is the combined record of the rest of the division RIGHT NOW?  Pats -- 7-4;  Giants? 2-10

Great post 42and46 -- NOT.

BTW, yes they won 42 and 46.  However, they were ONE play away from losing each of them.  So, you can't say "dominance".

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to crazyworldoftroybrown's comment:

LMAO! 

Sad but possible.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to SLGDEV's comment:

BTW, yes they won 42 and 46.  However, they were ONE play away from losing each of them.  So, you can't say "dominance".

Yeah, but that is past.  All that matters now is today and the future.  Giants fans will bring that up everytime a Pats fan tells them theri team is horrible, but like I said... that's the past.  I care about today.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

At least the Giants got their offense back on track

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to crazyworldoftroybrown's comment:

LMAO! 

Sad but possible.

Wish the Pats were playing that division this year.  Naa too easy

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Awesome. LoL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Stop littering our board.  We don't care about the JV squad that plays in the Pee Wee division.  Save your excuses and bile for the JV forum.  It's located here:  http://boards.giants.com/

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

OY VEY!

A poor OL and a poor DL = a bad football team. Unless the OL starts affording Eli a little protection, and Jason Pierre Paul can return to his 2011 form, the Giants are going to lose at least 10 games. not win at least 10 games.

Poor Tom Coughlin must be ready to blow a gasket!  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Ive offered UD6 the board cop job. He gets a badge, a gun, a ticket book and a scooter. I'm sure that Fourty-Tool had already got his new identity packet and has a new screen name.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Ok. And here's what I posted in your "Part 1" version last night........

[QUOTE]

Hi all Pats fans friends and foes!

Bet you all thought I would pull a "RUSTY" and just disappear after suc a bad show last Sunday...of course not! I am no fair weather fan nnor poster and I am here win lose or draw just like always

No, we thought youd come on here and post crap like this to try to save face by projecting the hollow idea that you think your "boys" still have a chance. Ive said it before, I'll say it again. The whole reason youre on this forum is that your own personal insecurity is so great, you NEED to be on here just because you think the light of your presense will reflect off us poor benighted Pats fans and give you some sort of sick satisfaction. That being the case, you cannot bear the idea that this is starting to backfire, and that we are ALL laughing our butts off at you now because your team sucks out loud. Threads like this are your "pre-emtive strike" to get to us with your explanations before we have a chance to point at you and laugh. Too late, much too late.

I know my fans here wouldn't want it any other way  :  )

You have no fans here, only a bunch of people that think youre pathetic. We do want you to leave, but contrary to what you think, its not because youre our "daddy", its because your act is so pathetic and transparent, the only thing its worth is the fun of exposing it with posts like this.

very bad show and no excuses-even key injuries and rookies etc are no reason for such poor and almost disinterested play-waaay too much talent to ever look that bad but maybe not enough pride?

Ok, so if its not an excuse, why did you bother mentioning it here? Heres why. You want to use the excuse by subtley planting it in our minds, while also getting credit for being fair minded by saying its not an excuse. You are a mental midget.

perhaps after 10 years Coughlin's voice isn't working, perhaps it's just one of those years where it won't come together...but abandon ship? never! i still see 9-10 wins and the playoffs-why not that is what being a fan is all about after all!

Uh huh. So you think they will win 10 of their last 12? Ok. Are we talking about games of Yatzee? 

and no Queenie it's got nothing to do with the cap and not much to do with drafting either-would that every coach and "GM" could stumble upon an all-timer his scout discovers and insists he signs and could also play in a perrenially bad division....alas that is just not to be  :  (

Again, more "pre-emtive strikes", giving "reasons" before we can get to you so you can cover your rear. If I was Rusty, Id be thrilled that you were so intimidated that you went out of your way to mention me in your whining monologue.

well I am here, not q***r but will never disappear Pats fans so fear not-and GO GIANTS!

Your being q**r remains to be seen, but we understand you wont disappear because you need this forum too much. None of this cloak and dagger crap covers your deep and bitter disappointment at your team's performance when you were counting on them rebounding from the bad year I told you last fall that they would have. You refused to believe me then, and are still weeping over the crushed remnants of the dreamy images of playing the Super Bowl in your home stadium, in spite of the fact that its been the kiss of death to every other team.

Love and Kisses Your Pal Jints

Kiss your own fat one pal, youll need the lovin'.  

PS: Remember we are STILL your Daddy's  Laughing

No doubt, and you've raised children that have rebelled against you.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Ive offered UD6 the board cop job. He gets a badge, a gun, a ticket book and a scooter. I'm sure that Fourty-Tool had already got his new identity packet and has a new screen name.

I'll post the scooter for him. he should just ignore the current occupant.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Oh absolutely. He prob'ly calls himself "BradyDaddy" and wears a blue cape each time he sits down to post. Even UD6 doesnt fall to these levels of pathetic trolling.

Sections
Shortcuts