'TWAS AN UGLY THING PART TWO

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: 'TWAS AN UGLY THING PART TWO

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Ive offered UD6 the board cop job. He gets a badge, a gun, a ticket book and a scooter. I'm sure that Fourty-Tool had already got his new identity packet and has a new screen name.

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

Oh absolutely. He prob'ly calls himself "BradyDaddy" and wears a blue cape each time he sits down to post. Even UD6 doesnt fall to these levels of pathetic trolling.

The laser eyed dog is my favorite monkier here. He also needs a cape!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Ive offered UD6 the board cop job. He gets a badge, a gun, a ticket book and a scooter. I'm sure that Fourty-Tool had already got his new identity packet and has a new screen name.

Oh absolutely. He prob'ly calls himself "BradyDaddy" and wears a blue cape each time he sits down to post. Even UD6 doesnt fall to these levels of pathetic trolling.

The laser eyed dog is my favorite monkier here. He also needs a cape!

The lasers are telepathic. Biskitt sees all, knows all, and penetrates deeply into the dark heart of the troll, pulling out the frightening secrets we can only look at and shudder.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Biskitt.. tough name, trumps my "treatie bone" name. Well thats the only thing Yogi answers too  lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Ok. And here's what I posted in your "Part 1" version last night........

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hi all Pats fans friends and foes!

Bet you all thought I would pull a "RUSTY" and just disappear after suc a bad show last Sunday...of course not! I am no fair weather fan nnor poster and I am here win lose or draw just like always

No, we thought youd come on here and post crap like this to try to save face by projecting the hollow idea that you think your "boys" still have a chance. Ive said it before, I'll say it again. The whole reason youre on this forum is that your own personal insecurity is so great, you NEED to be on here just because you think the light of your presense will reflect off us poor benighted Pats fans and give you some sort of sick satisfaction. That being the case, you cannot bear the idea that this is starting to backfire, and that we are ALL laughing our butts off at you now because your team sucks out loud. Threads like this are your "pre-emtive strike" to get to us with your explanations before we have a chance to point at you and laugh. Too late, much too late.

I know my fans here wouldn't want it any other way  :  )

You have no fans here, only a bunch of people that think youre pathetic. We do want you to leave, but contrary to what you think, its not because youre our "daddy", its because your act is so pathetic and transparent, the only thing its worth is the fun of exposing it with posts like this.

very bad show and no excuses-even key injuries and rookies etc are no reason for such poor and almost disinterested play-waaay too much talent to ever look that bad but maybe not enough pride?

Ok, so if its not an excuse, why did you bother mentioning it here? Heres why. You want to use the excuse by subtley planting it in our minds, while also getting credit for being fair minded by saying its not an excuse. You are a mental midget.

perhaps after 10 years Coughlin's voice isn't working, perhaps it's just one of those years where it won't come together...but abandon ship? never! i still see 9-10 wins and the playoffs-why not that is what being a fan is all about after all!

Uh huh. So you think they will win 10 of their last 12? Ok. Are we talking about games of Yatzee? 

and no Queenie it's got nothing to do with the cap and not much to do with drafting either-would that every coach and "GM" could stumble upon an all-timer his scout discovers and insists he signs and could also play in a perrenially bad division....alas that is just not to be  :  (

Again, more "pre-emtive strikes", giving "reasons" before we can get to you so you can cover your rear. If I was Rusty, Id be thrilled that you were so intimidated that you went out of your way to mention me in your whining monologue.

well I am here, not q***r but will never disappear Pats fans so fear not-and GO GIANTS!

Your being q**r remains to be seen, but we understand you wont disappear because you need this forum too much. None of this cloak and dagger crap covers your deep and bitter disappointment at your team's performance when you were counting on them rebounding from the bad year I told you last fall that they would have. You refused to believe me then, and are still weeping over the crushed remnants of the dreamy images of playing the Super Bowl in your home stadium, in spite of the fact that its been the kiss of death to every other team.

Love and Kisses Your Pal Jints

Kiss your own fat one pal, youll need the lovin'.  

PS: Remember we are STILL your Daddy's  Laughing

No doubt, and you've raised children that have rebelled against you.

Great post Ex.  Well said.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Biskitt.. tough name, trumps my "treatie bone" name. Well thats the only thing Yogi answers too  lol

LOL....whos dog ever gets called by its actual name? Almost never, and the perpetual evolution of the nicknames are always fascinating......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

Bet you all thought I would pull a "RUSTY" and just disappear after suc a bad show last Sunday...of course not! I am no fair weather fan nnor poster and I am here win lose or draw just like always

No, we thought youd come on here and post crap like this to try to save face by projecting the hollow idea that you think your "boys" still have a chance. Ive said it before, I'll say it again. The whole reason youre on this forum is that your own personal insecurity is so great, you NEED to be on here just because you think the light of your presense will reflect off us poor benighted Pats fans and give you some sort of sick satisfaction. That being the case, you cannot bear the idea that this is starting to backfire, and that we are ALL laughing our butts off at you now because your team sucks out loud. Threads like this are your "pre-emtive strike" to get to us with your explanations before we have a chance to point at you and laugh. Too late, much too late.

You have no fans here, only a bunch of people that think youre pathetic. We do want you to leave, but contrary to what you think, its not because youre our "daddy", its because your act is so pathetic and transparent, the only thing its worth is the fun of exposing it with posts like this.

very bad show and no excuses-even key injuries and rookies etc are no reason for such poor and almost disinterested play-waaay too much talent to ever look that bad but maybe not enough pride?

Ok, so if its not an excuse, why did you bother mentioning it here? Heres why. You want to use the excuse by subtley planting it in our minds, while also getting credit for being fair minded by saying its not an excuse. You are a mental midget.

perhaps after 10 years Coughlin's voice isn't working, perhaps it's just one of those years where it won't come together...but abandon ship? never! i still see 9-10 wins and the playoffs-why not that is what being a fan is all about after all!

Uh huh. So you think they will win 10 of their last 12? Ok. Are we talking about games of Yatzee? 

and no Queenie it's got nothing to do with the cap and not much to do with drafting either-would that every coach and "GM" could stumble upon an all-timer his scout discovers and insists he signs and could also play in a perrenially bad division....alas that is just not to be  :  (

Again, more "pre-emtive strikes", giving "reasons" before we can get to you so you can cover your rear. If I was Rusty, Id be thrilled that you were so intimidated that you went out of your way to mention me in your whining monologue.

well I am here, not q***r but will never disappear Pats fans so fear not-and GO GIANTS!

Your being q**r remains to be seen, but we understand you wont disappear because you need this forum too much. None of this cloak and dagger crap covers your deep and bitter disappointment at your team's performance when you were counting on them rebounding from the bad year I told you last fall that they would have. You refused to believe me then, and are still weeping over the crushed remnants of the dreamy images of playing the Super Bowl in your home stadium, in spite of the fact that its been the kiss of death to every other team.

Thx. If Forty-Tool wants to see a GENUINE fair minded, good NY fan, he needs to go to the Sox forum and observe Jetefan02. Total class act, well liked and totally respected by everyone over there. Hes the Mariano Rivera of posters.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

[QUOTE]

Thx. If Forty-Tool wants to see a GENUINE fair minded, good NY fan, he needs to go to the Sox forum and observe Jetefan02. Total class act, well liked and totally respected by everyone over there. Hes the Mariano Rivera of posters.

That nhsteven guy who posts here occasionally (and on the Sox board) seems pretty chill too (from what I have seen).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Also...LOL Jints post

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

[QUOTE]

That nhsteven guy who posts here occasionally (and on the Sox board) seems pretty chill too (from what I have seen).

Nh is ok most of the time, but he can turn troll if he gets pushed into it. PinstripeZac is also that way. Ok more often than not, troll about 33% of the time.

Sections
Shortcuts