t'was an UGLY thing!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

t'was an UGLY thing!

Hi all Pats fans friends and foes!

Bet you all thought I would pull a "RUSTY" and just disappear after suc a bad show last Sunday...of course not! I am no fair weather fan nnor poster and I am here win lose or draw just like always

I know my fans here wouldn't want it any other way  :  )

very bad show and no excuses-even key injuries and rookies etc are no reason for such poor and almost disinterested play-waaay too much talent to ever look that bad but maybe not enough pride?

perhaps after 10 years Coughlin's voice isn't working, perhaps it's just one of those years where it won't come together...but abandon ship? never! i still see 9-10 wins and the playoffs-why not that is what being a fan is all about after all!

and no Queenie it's got nothing to do with the cap and not much to do with drafting either-would that every coach and "GM" could stumble upon an all-timer his scout discovers and insists he signs and could also play in a perrenially bad division....alas that is just not to be  :  (

well I am here, not q***r but will never disappear Pats fans so fear not-and GO GIANTS!

Love and Kisses Your Pal Jints

PS: Remember we are STILL your Daddy's  Laughing

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: t'was an UGLY thing!

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Bet you all thought I would pull a "RUSTY" and just disappear after suc a bad show last Sunday...of course not! I am no fair weather fan nnor poster and I am here win lose or draw just like always

very bad show and no excuses-even key injuries and rookies etc are no reason for such poor and almost disinterested play-waaay too much talent to ever look that bad but maybe not enough pride?

perhaps after 10 years Coughlin's voice isn't working, perhaps it's just one of those years where it won't come together...but abandon ship? never! i still see 9-10 wins and the playoffs-why not that is what being a fan is all about after all!

and no Queenie it's got nothing to do with the cap and not much to do with drafting either-would that every coach and "GM" could stumble upon an all-timer his scout discovers and insists he signs and could also play in a perrenially bad division....alas that is just not to be  :  (

well I am here, not q***r but will never disappear Pats fans so fear not-and GO GIANTS!

Is the title what your mom said when you were born?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

It's easy for you to come here when the JEST win.  We know you are a JETS fan pretending to be a gAints fan.  You will probably enjoy watching Eli throw 50 INTs this year!

The JEST still suck so enjoy this week!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Here you go: http://boards.giants.com/forumdisplay.php?7-Talk-About-Giants-Football!

I found a nice place where you can go discuss the Giants...sadly you are a troll and will likely not leave.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

If you weren't such a gutless wonder you would have responded on your bold ten game prediction thread instead of starting a new one in the hopes we'd let that one die.  Hope you're prepared for a long season...

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Coaches like Coughlin don't grow on trees.  I hope they do fire him and that will be the last we'll hear about the NYG for a while.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

Here you go: http://boards.giants.com/forumdisplay.php?7-Talk-About-Giants-Football!

I found a nice place where you can go discuss the Giants...sadly you are a troll and will likely not leave.

He's worse than a troll.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Jints jints jints.  Many ha ha's from the good lands. Dad must have the boat dry docked by now. You could still get a late season blue or striper if you have half a clue. Remember when I told you 6 wins? Well if you dont I'm going to remind you in your special 10 win thread. When do you think the mathmetical can't win 10 week will be?  I'm thinking week 7. That could still do it in the NFC Least

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

When have I ever disappeared after a loss?  Nice try, Gunty. I warned you about cap hell, bad drafts in recent years, etc.

You were warned.

You should have felt lucky to get two SB gifts via Brady in two different ways, but instesad you've peacocked around here for years acting as if Coughlin was on BB's level or Eli on Brady's level. Hilarious.

It's a long, long way down.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DADDY'S

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:

It's easy for you to come here when the JEST win.  We know you are a JETS fan pretending to be a gAints fan.  You will probably enjoy watching Eli throw 50 INTs this year!

The JEST still suck so enjoy this week!

yeah i am a "jests" fan with two Giants SB Champion t-shirts...and a Cruz and Osi jersey

go figure

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to wozzy's commeCOME ON WZZYnt:

If you weren't such a gutless wonder you would have responded on your bold ten game prediction thread instead of starting a new one in the hopes we'd let that one die.  Hope you're prepared for a long season...

COME ON WOZZY DO....did u actually expect me to go thru 150+ posts and respond to 25 different posters?

This was much easier and states my feelings quite succinctly:

keeping the Faith

9-10 wins and playoffs

Your DADDY'S

:  )

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Jints jints jints.  Many ha ha's from the good lands. Dad must have the boat dry docked by now. You could still get a late season blue or striper if you have half a clue. Remember when I told you 6 wins? Well if you dont I'm going to remind you in your special 10 win thread. When do you think the mathmetical can't win 10 week will be?  I'm thinking week 7. That could still do it in the NFC Least

DADDY'S

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to garytx's comment:

Coaches like Coughlin don't grow on trees.  I hope they do fire him and that will be the last we'll hear about the NYG for a while.

They aren't firing coughlin

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Sorry, 42and46; I don't think so. In fact, they may win 3-6.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

Our daddy's?   Well, come back here IF..and at this point it's a HUGE IF...your gutless Gints have a better record than the sad azzed Jets...if they don't even Bustchise will be more popular here than you...and that's not good dude!

YOUR TEAM REALLY ...stinks...

DADDY'S

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

[QUOTE]

Is the title what your mom said when you were born?

[/QUOTE]

shut,  beatch....  You're in ignoreville but managed to gloss over your repetitive diarreah of the mouth(post).  Time to collect your prep. H and move on back to bending over for the other teams in your division.  You and Eli suck beyond belief. 

BTW...  All jints responses that follow this post will be ignored while posting this picture  waaah, I'm JINTSY, a little dink troll, from a sh!tty NY team that suuuxxxxx so bad ,  with nothing to do with my pathetic life but to hang out and get humiliated on another teams board...  Waaah .  I'm jintsy the baby clown troll from clownsville USA.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

DADDY'S

[/QUOTE]

Yup, I was wrong again. I thought Jints was just a freeloader living in his parents basement. Judging by his reponses to the posts in this thread it is evident he is just a pre-adolescent 12 year old.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

DADDY'S

[/QUOTE]

Yup, I was wrong again. I thought Jints was just a freeloader living in his parents basement. Judging by his reponses to the posts in this thread it is evident he is just a pre-adolescent 12 year old.

[/QUOTE]

Eeeeeee yooouuuuuuu. Eeeeeeee youuuuuuuu. Good thing dad took him to Spain once or he'd never got his European board cop siren.   Gutless wonderboy.  A new superhero , or BDC board cop if you prefer.  hey there's one!   Eeeeeee youuuuuu eeeeeeee youuuuuuuuu

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

DADDY'S

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Eeeeeee yooouuuuuuu. Eeeeeeee youuuuuuuu. Good thing dad took him to Spain once or he'd never got his European board cop siren.   Gutless wonderboy.  A new superhero , or BDC board cop if you prefer.  hey there's one!   Eeeeeee youuuuuu eeeeeeee youuuuuuuuu

[/QUOTE]

DADDY'S

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

DADDY'S

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

DADDY'S

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

DADDY'S

DADDY'S

I was wrong again, i should have said  9 year old girl.

Sections
Shortcuts