2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: t'was an UGLY thing!

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Jints jints jints.  Many ha ha's from the good lands. Dad must have the boat dry docked by now. You could still get a late season blue or striper if you have half a clue. Remember when I told you 6 wins? Well if you dont I'm going to remind you in your special 10 win thread. When do you think the mathmetical can't win 10 week will be?  I'm thinking week 7. That could still do it in the NFC Least

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

DADDY'S

Yup, I was wrong again. I thought Jints was just a freeloader living in his parents basement. Judging by his reponses to the posts in this thread it is evident he is just a pre-adolescent 12 year old.

DADDY'S

I was wrong again, i should have said  9 year old girl.

[/QUOTE]

Eeeeeeeeee youuuuuuu. Eeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuu.  Oh no! Here comes.  He's gonna say " daddy's " Again!   Next thing it will be the "so are you but what am I". Or the " neener neener".  I hope it's not the "na na nana na na"!   All that scariness.  Dad must have taken him off the island again.  Oh yes fire island counts too!  

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

This should be pinned on the first page. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

This should be pinned on the first page. 

Agreed

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

This thread should die, this fool's prediction thread should stay at the top.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

This thread should die, this fool's prediction thread should stay at the top.

Fair enough. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Hi all Pats fans friends and foes!

Bet you all thought I would pull a "RUSTY" and just disappear after suc a bad show last Sunday...of course not! I am no fair weather fan nnor poster and I am here win lose or draw just like always

I know my fans here wouldn't want it any other way  :  )

very bad show and no excuses-even key injuries and rookies etc are no reason for such poor and almost disinterested play-waaay too much talent to ever look that bad but maybe not enough pride?

perhaps after 10 years Coughlin's voice isn't working, perhaps it's just one of those years where it won't come together...but abandon ship? never! i still see 9-10 wins and the playoffs-why not that is what being a fan is all about after all!

and no Queenie it's got nothing to do with the cap and not much to do with drafting either-would that every coach and "GM" could stumble upon an all-timer his scout discovers and insists he signs and could also play in a perrenially bad division....alas that is just not to be  :  (

well I am here, not q***r but will never disappear Pats fans so fear not-and GO GIANTS!

Love and Kisses Your Pal Jints

PS: Remember we are STILL your Daddy's  Laughing

What an insecure moron. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

Hi all Pats fans friends and foes!

Bet you all thought I would pull a "RUSTY" and just disappear after suc a bad show last Sunday...of course not! I am no fair weather fan nnor poster and I am here win lose or draw just like always

No, we thought youd come on here and post crap like this to try to save face by projecting the hollow idea that you think your "boys" still have a chance. Ive said it before, I'll say it again. The whole reason youre on this forum is that your own personal insecurity is so great, you NEED to be on here just because you think the light of your presense will reflect off us poor benighted Pats fans and give you some sort of sick satisfaction. That being the case, you cannot bear the idea that we are ALL laughing our butts off at you now because your team sucks out loud. Threads like this are your "pre-emtive strike" to get to us with your explanations before we have a chance to point at you and laugh. Too late, much too late.

I know my fans here wouldn't want it any other way  :  )

You have no fans here, only a bunch of people that think youre pathetic. We do want you to leave, but contrary to what you think, its not because youre our "daddy", its because your act is so pathetic and transparent, the only thing its worth is the fun of exposing it with posts like this.

very bad show and no excuses-even key injuries and rookies etc are no reason for such poor and almost disinterested play-waaay too much talent to ever look that bad but maybe not enough pride?

Ok, so if its not an excuse, why did you bother mentioning it here? Heres why. You want to use the excuse by subtley palnting it in our minds, while also getting credit for being fair minded by saying its not an excuse. You are a mental midget.

perhaps after 10 years Coughlin's voice isn't working, perhaps it's just one of those years where it won't come together...but abandon ship? never! i still see 9-10 wins and the playoffs-why not that is what being a fan is all about after all!

Uh huh. So you think they will win 10 of their last 12? Ok. Are we talking about games of Yatzee? 

and no Queenie it's got nothing to do with the cap and not much to do with drafting either-would that every coach and "GM" could stumble upon an all-timer his scout discovers and insists he signs and could also play in a perrenially bad division....alas that is just not to be  :  (

Again, more "pre-emtive strikes", giving "reasons" before we can get to you so you can cover your rear. 

well I am here, not q***r but will never disappear Pats fans so fear not-and GO GIANTS!

Your being q**r remains to be seen, but we understand you wont disappear because you need this forum too much. None of this cloak and dagger crap covers your deep and bitter disappointment at your team's performance when you were counting on them rebounding from the bad year I told you last fall that they would have. You refused to believe me then, and are still weeping over the crushed remnants of the dreamy images of playing the Super Bowl in your home stadium, in spite of the fact that its been the kiss of death to every other team.

Love and Kisses Your Pal Jints

Kiss your own fat one pal, youll need the lovin'.  

PS: Remember we are STILL your Daddy's  Laughing

No doubt, and you've raised children that have rebelled against you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Heck, I'll give the Jints their due.  Eli is the first eunuch to win a SB, and it did it 2X!   All the power to it.  And its dad - who pulled the "boo hoo" neutered baby out of SD to get it to NY, breaking all rules of professionalism. 

And the door opened, not only for eunuchs, but also for any #1 pick who can cry his way out of the team that selects him. (Oh, and this was BEFORE Spygate)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Withthe Eagles and Bears up next.....

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

Sections
Shortcuts