TWITTER PEEPS Russell Baxter, Amy Lawrence+John Kincade are all picking the PATS!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: TWITTER PEEPS Russell Baxter, Amy Lawrence+John Kincade are all picking the PATS!

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:

THESE ARE 3 go-to sources who are almost right in their analyses and open about their biases. ame is a broncs fan but leans towards boston with the celts and against the raves in this one. she and john discussed some of my FEARS on air after i was unable to get on due to tech issues on their part. i just cant see how we beat these guys. they knocked them down and felt raves could get blowed out as tb and bb will be bringing their A-game and just cant see how flacco and ravens can keep up offensively.

russ is always a great guy to go back and forth with. he follows 3 of my accounts and he's always got some wise guy stuff to spit at me like these 2 classics:

No, I'm picking Robert Kraft's Patriots to beat the Ravens :) RT @ImagydSports @BaxFootballGuru r u picking my pats to beat the raves?

in response to my tweet:

have u seen the pats w/o gronk in the red zone? Raves D is #1 in there. this will b a grind in the teens, pats often lose...

@ImagydSpoMedia No. I haven't. I just make stuff up to be different...are you serious?   gawd help him if we lose.. i'm going on a rampage! calling ame between 10p-2a and megatweeting as i call out other jabbies! if we win, i will GLADLY eat crow... stay toned for some big announcements in the next week!

No, I'm picking Robert Kraft's Patriots to beat the Ravens :) RT @ImagydSports @BaxFootballGuru r u picking my pats to beat the raves?

Wow even some chick on the Internet called you out.  I kind of feel bad for you. I hope you have a merry Christmas 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts