TWITTER PEEPS Russell Baxter, Amy Lawrence+John Kincade are all picking the PATS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

TWITTER PEEPS Russell Baxter, Amy Lawrence+John Kincade are all picking the PATS!

THESE ARE 3 go-to sources who are almost right in their analyses and open about their biases. ame is a broncs fan but leans towards boston with the celts and against the raves in this one. she and john discussed some of my FEARS on air after i was unable to get on due to tech issues on their part. i just cant see how we beat these guys. they knocked them down and felt raves could get blowed out as tb and bb will be bringing their A-game and just cant see how flacco and ravens can keep up offensively.

russ is always a great guy to go back and forth with. he follows 3 of my accounts and he's always got some wise guy stuff to spit at me like these 2 classics:

No, I'm picking Robert Kraft's Patriots to beat the Ravens :) RT @ImagydSports @BaxFootballGuru r u picking my pats to beat the raves?

in response to my tweet:

have u seen the pats w/o gronk in the red zone? Raves D is #1 in there. this will b a grind in the teens, pats often lose...

@ImagydSpoMedia No. I haven't. I just make stuff up to be different...are you serious?   gawd help him if we lose.. i'm going on a rampage! calling ame between 10p-2a and megatweeting as i call out other jabbies! if we win, i will GLADLY eat crow... stay toned for some big announcements in the next week!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: TWITTER PEEPS Russell Baxter, Amy Lawrence+John Kincade are all picking the PATS!

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:

THESE ARE 3 go-to sources who are almost right in their analyses and open about their biases. ame is a broncs fan but leans towards boston with the celts and against the raves in this one. she and john discussed some of my FEARS on air after i was unable to get on due to tech issues on their part. i just cant see how we beat these guys. they knocked them down and felt raves could get blowed out as tb and bb will be bringing their A-game and just cant see how flacco and ravens can keep up offensively.

russ is always a great guy to go back and forth with. he follows 3 of my accounts and he's always got some wise guy stuff to spit at me like these 2 classics:

No, I'm picking Robert Kraft's Patriots to beat the Ravens :) RT @ImagydSports @BaxFootballGuru r u picking my pats to beat the raves?

in response to my tweet:

have u seen the pats w/o gronk in the red zone? Raves D is #1 in there. this will b a grind in the teens, pats often lose...

@ImagydSpoMedia No. I haven't. I just make stuff up to be different...are you serious?   gawd help him if we lose.. i'm going on a rampage! calling ame between 10p-2a and megatweeting as i call out other jabbies! if we win, i will GLADLY eat crow... stay toned for some big announcements in the next week!

Wow even some chick on the Internet called you out.  I kind of feel bad for you. I hope you have a merry Christmas 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

Re: TWITTER PEEPS Russell Baxter, Amy Lawrence+John Kincade are all picking the PATS!

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

in response to my tweet:

Wow even some chick on the Internet called you out.  I kind of feel bad for you. I hope you have a merry Christmas 

ok, this is bax's final reasoning:

BaxFootballGuru

@ImagydSpoMedia Been doing show for 13 seasons. Picked Patriots to win on Thursday. Ravens too dependent on FGs these days.....   i'm usually the one more optimistic and its often them telling me to chill as they go in a more negative direction. just odd that with this raves game that even stevie wonder can see the pats have little chance of winning, none of these "gurus" can see the obvious despite all their metrics.. we'll see.. will b glad to b wrong!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

in response to my tweet:

You really should seek some help.

OK!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

oh my gawd.. somtimes the experts r right. for all the jabros here who assume the experts all hate the pats, take that! baxter, lawrence and kincade are all non-koolaiders yet all predicted not only a win but a total blowout! wow! worked out exactly as bax said it would.. where's my crow.. jeez! i didnt even watch da game, was da least confident ever for a game..

Sections
Shortcuts