2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Two bad teams

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have not at any time ever posted anything on another teams forum, and that has nothing to do with my appreciation (or lack there of) for the NFL.  I have many player's I follow outside of Patriots (and I don't do fantasy).  You're here for a reason.   Just saying...

[/QUOTE]

Right. Im here because I like the Patriots. Ive never been to any other forum, although I might look up SF sometime, but never have. So why is jints here again? Thats what I thought.

[/QUOTE]

tell urself whatever you like

[/QUOTE]

Ok mr. teenage girl "txt", I will tell myself the truth. In case you didnt read it, Im here because I like NE, and unlike you, I have never visited any other NFL teams forum. What part of that is unclear? Do I need to reveiw? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I have not at any time ever posted anything on another teams forum, and that has nothing to do with my appreciation (or lack there of) for the NFL.  I have many player's I follow outside of Patriots (and I don't do fantasy).  You're here for a reason.   Just saying...

[/QUOTE]

well the reason most certainly is not that i consider the pats a "measuring stick"

[/QUOTE]

Out of curiosity, why?

[/QUOTE]

why not? we share a lot of history, recent and otherwise

[/QUOTE]

So youd still be here if you lost those two games? Sure pal.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right. Im here because I like the Patriots. Ive never been to any other forum, although I might look up SF sometime, but never have. So why is jints here again? Thats what I thought.

[/QUOTE]

tell urself whatever you like

[/QUOTE]

Ok mr. teenage girl "txt", I will tell myself the truth. In case you didnt read it, Im here because I like NE, and unlike you, I have never visited any other NFL teams forum. What part of that is unclear? Do I need to reveiw? 

[/QUOTE]

oh oh...teenage girl...when u start using queenie's insults, well...its just not a good thing

sorry for the un-grammatical english professor

[/QUOTE]

Nice but clumsy try friend. If you want to avoid the queenie insults, talk like youve got a set, and arent texting us from your chiffon bed beneath your Justin Beiber posters.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

well the reason most certainly is not that i consider the pats a "measuring stick"

[/QUOTE]

Out of curiosity, why?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

split yeah...lost two maybe-they were close

[/QUOTE]

Boy that was a dumb thing to say. You just admitted in front of us all that youre a front runner on here, and that the biggest reason youre on here is that you won those games--which you were extremely lucky to win. Well, that was easy.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Every team comes into a Patriot game like it's their Super Bowl so we really shouldn't be surprised with close games like this.  However, I really thought the Pats would blow the Jets away.  The Jets really aren't a good team, the Pats didn't look very good today either but at least the best team still ended up winning.  Take the W and move on to next week!!

[/QUOTE]

it just never ends  (rolls eyes shakes head)

[/QUOTE]

Well, you must admit the last time the Giants played us they came into it like it was their Super Bowl.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Out of curiosity, why?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

split yeah...lost two maybe-they were close

[/QUOTE]

Boy that was a dumb thing to say. You just admitted in front of us all that youre a front runner on here, and that the biggest reason youre on here is that you won those games--which you were extremely lucky to win. Well, that was easy.

[/QUOTE]

yeah yeah "lucky"...the loser's refuge

lets end this: i'm here-i ain't queer-and i ain't gonna disappear

handle that as u will

well, that was easy.  :  )  good nite

[/QUOTE]

Didnt say you were queer, said you talk like a teenage girl, but since YOU brought it up.....Otherwise, we can talk to Kyle Williams about how you got to the SB last year. The biggest bonehead play of all time and unknown heretofore for sheer stupidity, completely unforced by NY, without which you could not possibly have won, and yet you wont admit you got lucky? Three fumbles in the SB, all of which just HAPPENED to bounce right to Giants players? Right. But serendipity has nothing at all to do with it. Thanks for the reminder. Thanks for being an easy mark, I agree that it really is time for you to shove off to bed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]

Every team comes into a Patriot game like it's their Super Bowl so we really shouldn't be surprised with close games like this.  However, I really thought the Pats would blow the Jets away.  The Jets really aren't a good team, the Pats didn't look very good today either but at least the best team still ended up winning.  Take the W and move on to next week!!

[/QUOTE]

Why do people still think that? Russell Wilson was a sophomore in High School the last time the Pats won a Super Bowl. Think of how many All-Pros in this league have never seen BB or Brady actually holding the trophy during their careers.

I admit that teams probably get up for the Pats more than crap teams like the Jaguars, and most teams in the NFL raise their level of play for divisional opponents, but let's not pretend like it is still 2004 and the Patriots are just rolling through the NFL. Well coached teams and good players bring the intesity every single week...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why do people still think that? Russell Wilson was a sophomore in High School the last time the Pats won a Super Bowl. Think of how many All-Pros in this league have never seen BB or Brady actually holding the trophy during their careers.

I admit that teams probably get up for the Pats more than crap teams like the Jaguars, and most teams in the NFL raise their level of play for divisional opponents, but let's not pretend like it is still 2004 and the Patriots are just rolling through the NFL. Well coached teams and good players bring the intesity every single week...

[/QUOTE]

Because it's true and Rex Ryan even says it. He constantly claims that he was hired to beat the Patriots. Wilson may have been in high school in 2004 but that does not mean he does not follow the NFL. I'm sure he knows who Belichek and Brady is and I'm sure he watched some of those super bowls as well as the 2 recent super bowls. i grew up in the 70's and was 1/1000th the football player Wilson is and i watched the super bowls. I knew when the Pats played the Steelers, Cowboys and Raiders that it was the game of the year. It just was. In 5 years the Pats will be like the Raiders of the 70's most likely gone and remembered fondly but until that time they are still the Pats of Brady and Belichek. I still remember how much Pat fans celebrated beating the Raiders in LA back in 1985 when Marc Wilson was their QB. Looking back how could any team with Marc Wilson as QB be favored to win but they were. The Pats were so happy that their owner's son got punched in the face by Matt Millen while talking trash after the game. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In response to Roaddogg1959's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Someone had to win

[/QUOTE]

It doesn't really matter how they look now as the last 2 years have shown. So long as they make the playoffs and are playing their best football then. Think Giants last year and in 2007 and Packers the year before last. Hopefully BB has learnt that regular season blowouts don't count for anything in the playoffs even if most of the Pats fans haven't.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

it just never ends  (rolls eyes shakes head)

[/QUOTE]

Dude!!  Let me school you here for a second!!  In the last 15 years the Giants have had only 3 regular seasons with 11 or more wins and 2 SuperBowl wins.  In the last 15 years the Patriots have had 8 seasons where they had 11 or more wins in regular season and 3 SuperBowl wins.

In the last 5 regular season the Giants only had 1 regular season with 11 or more wins while the Patriots have had 4.  I think it's pretty safe to say the Patriots are the measuring stick.  So yes, Teams come in to play the Patriots like it's their SuperBowl for the season.

BTW, to save you time from doing research, neither the Packers or the Saints can match what the Patriots have done over the last 15 years, or even 5 years.  Safe to say the Patriots are the most dominating team over the last 15 years.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

every team plays their hardest every sunday no matter who the opponent is.....but teams do get more amped up to play the patriots, there is no doubt about it.....look at all the crap players talk after beating the patriots, you dont see players talking like that when they beat many other teams....if you dont want to say the pats are every team's super bowl durin the regular season, that is fine, but you cant tell me a team wouldnt get a little more hyped to play against the team that has had the most success, regular season and post season, this decade....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Jints fan is here because he's a LOSER and obviously has nothing better in his life to do.

And oh yes,  he is a front-runner big time.