Two fans shot for cheering the 49ers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Two fans shot for cheering the 49ers

First of all, great win for you guys this past weekend. Only one word to describe that performance, and that is 'awesome'. I seen where two men who were cheering for the 49ers, at a Georgia Appleby's, got shot by a New Orleans fan.
    I realize football is a passion for many of us, but this is ridiculous. One is in critical condition!
      When the Steelers lost to the Bronco's, I immediatedly got a few e-mails from one friend in Cleveland, and another from N. Carolina (Dallas Fan) 'ripping' on me about the Steelers. You know, if I wouldn't have received them from those guys, I would have thought they were mad at me. I actually got a good laugh out of them.
      There are a lot of poor-sports out there. The sad part is, many fans seem to take a loss much harder than the players.
      Good luck this week...please beat Baltimore!..lol... Patriot's & the Giants would make for a great Super Bowl Match-up!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Two fans shot for cheering the 49ers

Steelcurtain, you always 'bring it.' 

How pathetic that someone could actually shoot someone else because of which team the individual was cheering for.

The Steelers organization has always fielded a competitive team; unfortunate that you were nailed by injuries late in the season.

Thanks for the well wishes for next Sunday.  I'm sure the Pats will do their best to send the Ravens packing.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Just sad that someone feels so angry about losing that they need to take it out on others.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Getting shot for cheering for the 49ers seems a bit harsh, a beating would be more fitting.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Two fans shot for cheering the 49ers:
    [QUOTE]Getting shot for cheering for the 49ers seems a bit harsh, a beating would be more fitting.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

I don't even think I would shoot a Jets fan. I would let Plaxico do that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Two fans shot for cheering the 49ers : Why are injuries ALWAYS an excuse for Cheatsburgh at the end of the year?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

The answer to that question can be found in the appendix right below the answer to the following question:

Why does someone pi$$ on Patsfansince1966's cornflakes every morning?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Two fans shot for cheering the 49ers:
    [QUOTE]  First of all, great win for you guys this past weekend. Only one word to describe that performance, and that is 'awesome'. I seen where two men who were cheering for the 49ers, at a Georgia Appleby's, got shot by a New Orleans fan. I realize football is a passion for many of us, but this is ridiculous. One is in critical condition!   When the Steelers lost to the Bronco's, I immediatedly got a few e-mails from one friend in Cleveland, and another from N. Carolina (Dallas Fan) 'ripping' on me about the Steelers. You know, if I wouldn't have received them from those guys, I would have thought they were mad at me. I actually got a good laugh out of them.   There are a lot of poor-sports out there. The sad part is, many fans seem to take a loss much harder than the players.   Good luck this week...please beat Baltimore!..lol... Patriot's & the Giants would make for a great Super Bowl Match-up!  
    Posted by Steelcurtain75[/QUOTE]
    Steel, as always the "class" of our visiting posters. Appreciate the kudos and in spite of the Patriots performance that night, especially the D, there is not much love at all for the team still. Seems everyone looks at the Ravens and they'll do the job. Funny, the Ravens did not look dominating at all against a rookie QB nor did their offense look that great. Somehow, a team which is 4 - 4 on the road, including loses to two teams with losing records, is going to march into Foxboro and do against Brady and the Pats offense what it couldn't do against the Texans. Take away Yates bonehead INTs, the Ravens lose! But, it is what it is!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Total f uckin a ssholes. I was in El Paso,Texas when we beat the raiders in the snow 2003. The bar we went to happened to be the meeting place of the raiders fan club. After the game we got into a huge brawl because, a couple of hammered yahoos went way over the top,in which somebody capped a few shots. Fortunately no one got hit except a tv and pool table but really it was dicey situation that could've ended horribly. It usually starts with good natured smack talking,but there is always 1 or 2 people that just get carried away and lose their minds over a stupid game. Thing is, this stuff happens all over the world. Sad but true.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Two fans shot for cheering the 49ers : Why are injuries ALWAYS an excuse for Cheatsburgh at the end of the year?

Patsfansince1966.
       The Steelers, and especially not me, are using injuries as an excuse. You'll never hear me use injuries or the officials as an excuse for losing... Can you say the same thing about yourself? The year Brady was out and the Patriots had a lot of injuries, were you one of the one's who said, 'The Steelers beat our Junior Varsity Team?' By the way '66', I also thought that was maybe Coach Belechicks  best coaching job, up until this season.
      Ben was moving around just fine in the second half..the Steelers have been terrible on the road this season, and I really wasn't surprised that they loss. The linebackers and Defensive backs were all healthy. Ryan Clark isn't very good against the pass, so that didn't hurt them.  Issac Redmond more than filled in for Mendenhall. The Bronco's also played inspired football for 60 minutes, so the credit has to go to them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

No class!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I don't even think I would shoot a Jets fan. I would let Plaxico do that.

Even Fireman Ed?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]I don't even think I would shoot a Jets fan. I would let Plaxico do that. Even Fireman Ed?
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

We don't know each other, but somehow you know my hot buttons. 

The lowest point in the history of football was having Fireman Ed do the intro to MNF after they fired Hank Williams Jr. While both are brain damaged and ignorant, at least Hank wasn't a Jets fan.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to "Re: Two fans shot for cheering the 49ers": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Two fans shot for cheering the 49ers : I don't even think I would shoot a Jets fan. I would let Plaxico do that. Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE] Giants are lucky to be on the road and not in NY with Plaxico. I heard he shot a Giants player once.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Two fans shot for cheering the 49ers": Giants are lucky to be on the road and not in NY with Plaxico. I heard he shot a Giants player once.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I wonder if he's even a fireman. He looks pretty out of shape and old to me.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Thanks for the story Steel, as much as a big playoff loss cripples me for a couple days I could never imagine shooting someone over it. Are they sure it wasn't Pac-Man?

In my opinion Firemaggot Ed is the most annoying thing about the NFL........except the Fox Robot and Joe Buck. Does anyone listen to how many mistakes he makes in the course of a game?

I keep hoping the huddle camera on wires golfs Ed off his little platform.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

[QUOTE]   When the Steelers lost to the Bronco's, I immediatedly got a few e-mails from one friend in Cleveland, and another from N. Carolina (Dallas Fan) 'ripping' on me about the Steelers. You know, if I wouldn't have received them from those guys, I would have thought they were mad at me. I actually got a good laugh out of them.

Hey man, you seem like a pretty good sport.  I'm not bashing or 'ripping' on you, but perhaps you'll find this kind of funny and get another good laguh. Respectfully submitted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD6B1CXXgM0&feature=youtube

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]  First of all, great win for you guys this past weekend. Only one word to describe that performance, and that is 'awesome'. I seen where two men who were cheering for the 49ers, at a Georgia Appleby's, got shot by a New Orleans fan. I realize football is a passion for many of us, but this is ridiculous. One is in critical condition!   When the Steelers lost to the Bronco's, I immediatedly got a few e-mails from one friend in Cleveland, and another from N. Carolina (Dallas Fan) 'ripping' on me about the Steelers. You know, if I wouldn't have received them from those guys, I would have thought they were mad at me. I actually got a good laugh out of them.   There are a lot of poor-sports out there. The sad part is, many fans seem to take a loss much harder than the players.   Good luck this week...please beat Baltimore!..lol... Patriot's & the Giants would make for a great Super Bowl Match-up!  

Hard luck season for your Steelers this year. They lost their shot at returning to the SB, when they allowed themselves to be swept by the Ravens. I get the feeling that Steeler Nation will be strongly behind the Patriots when they square off against the hated, loud-mouth Buzzards, this coming Sunday. 

I really like their set of young WRs. If they can solidify their OL, and add another TE to mimic what the Pats have with Hernandez and Gronk, their offense could be prolific: http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_776719.html 

On defense, they need help at CB, and need to replace some of their aging defensive stars, such as James Harrison, Brett Keisel, and James Farrior. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks for the story Steel, as much as a big playoff loss cripples me for a couple days I could never imagine shooting someone over it. Are they sure it wasn't Pac-Man? In my opinion Firemaggot Ed is the most annoying thing about the NFL........except the Fox Robot and Joe Buck. Does anyone listen to how many mistakes he makes in the course of a game? I keep hoping the huddle camera on wires golfs Ed off his little platform.
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

Didn't think I was the only one who thought that f*ckin robot was pathetic.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

cbs and fox are both ok in my opinion but they both have flaws...fox has that weird robot and joe buck, but the sound on that station is so much better and clearer than the cbs broadcast, while cbs has good commentators for the most part, but the sound is absolute crap for surround sound...when u switch from cbs to fox while watching the game on the same volume, it doesnt sound like the same tv

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]cbs and fox are both ok in my opinion but they both have flaws...fox has that weird robot and joe buck, but the sound on that station is so much better and clearer than the cbs broadcast, while cbs has good commentators for the most part, but the sound is absolute crap for surround sound...when u switch from cbs to fox while watching the game on the same volume, it doesnt sound like the same tv
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

100% true.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Two fans shot for cheering the 49ers : [QUOTE]   When the Steelers lost to the Bronco's, I immediatedly got a few e-mails from one friend in Cleveland, and another from N. Carolina (Dallas Fan) 'ripping' on me about the Steelers. You know, if I wouldn't have received them from those guys, I would have thought they were mad at me. I actually got a good laugh out of them. Hey man, you seem like a pretty good sport.  I'm not bashing or 'ripping' on you, but perhaps you'll find this kind of funny and get another good laguh. Respectfully submitted: http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=jD6B1CXXgM0&feature=you tube
    Posted by dustcover[/QUOTE]

Dustcover, that was hilarious! Thanks for the link! We need 'Baghdad Bob' the funny Iraqi spokesman who reported that the Iraqi's were chasing the Americans out of Iraq..at the same time our amazing military forces were ruling into Baghdad. Maybe he can go on ESPN and announce that the Steelers & Packers are still in the playoffs.lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Two fans shot for cheering the 49ers : The answer to that question can be found in the appendix right below the answer to the following question: Why does someone pi$$ on Patsfansince1966's cornflakes every morning?
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

Hey ATJ!!!

now THAT is FUNNY!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Two fans shot for cheering the 49ers : Dustcover, that was hilarious! Thanks for the link! We need 'Baghdad Bob' the funny Iraqi spokesman who reported that the Iraqi's were chasing the Americans out of Iraq..at the same time our amazing military forces were ruling into Baghdad. Maybe he can go on ESPN and announce that the Steelers & Packers are still in the playoffs.lol

Hey Steel75 !!!

How do you think the game with the Buzzards will pan out?  I think it will be close. Hope the referrees are legit unlike the Packers game yesterday. I do not like the GMen, but they were getting hosed by the officials, can you imagine if that bad call on a fumble reversal actually decided the game???

Officiating has been very suspect this season and throughout the playoffs.

Sections
Shortcuts