Two fans shot for cheering the 49ers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Re: Two fans shot for cheering the 49ers

I shot a Raven once does that count?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In Response to Re: Two fans shot for cheering the 49ers:
    [QUOTE]I shot a Raven once does that count?
    Posted by harleyroadking12[/QUOTE]

I take a shot at them by my house every weekend. Believe it or not they are tough and can take a BB shot. Noisy buzzards. Football imitating life.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Two fans shot for cheering the 49ers : [QUOTE]   When the Steelers lost to the Bronco's, I immediatedly got a few e-mails from one friend in Cleveland, and another from N. Carolina (Dallas Fan) 'ripping' on me about the Steelers. You know, if I wouldn't have received them from those guys, I would have thought they were mad at me. I actually got a good laugh out of them. Hey man, you seem like a pretty good sport.  I'm not bashing or 'ripping' on you, but perhaps you'll find this kind of funny and get another good laguh. Respectfully submitted: http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=jD6B1CXXgM0&feature=you tube
    Posted by dustcover[/QUOTE]

That was funny.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Two fans shot for cheering the 49ers : I don't even think I would shoot a Jets fan. I would let Plaxico do that.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Just being a Jests fan is beating enough, don't you think? Poor devils.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]cbs and fox are both ok in my opinion but they both have flaws...fox has that weird robot and joe buck, but the sound on that station is so much better and clearer than the cbs broadcast, while cbs has good commentators for the most part, but the sound is absolute crap for surround sound...when u switch from cbs to fox while watching the game on the same volume, it doesnt sound like the same tv
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

Aikman is fantastic as a color commentator, very interesting and insightful. Buck I'm not sure about. A good commentator, but comes across as kind of cocky and entitled sometimes. It shows up more in baseball than football, and he's a clear St. Louis homer--there could be no doubt of that from the WS. He and McCarver both.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

The world's a crazy place, I read somewhere that someone got stabbed because they didn't know Jay-Z and Beyonce were married. Also New Orleansians shoot at rescue helicopters so I'm not surprised in the least.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Two fans shot for cheering the 49ers : Hey Steel75 !!! How do you think the game with the Buzzards will pan out?  I think it will be close. Hope the referrees are legit unlike the Packers game yesterday. I do not like the GMen, but they were getting hosed by the officials, can you imagine if that bad call on a fumble reversal actually decided the game??? Officiating has been very suspect this season and throughout the playoffs.
    Posted by bradleyBliss[/QUOTE]

Bradley, I really think the Patriots will win, and I don't see it being close. The Ravens haven't been much better than the Steelers on the road this season. It just seems to me that the Patriots are firing on all cyclinders right now. I think the return of Chung & Spikes have been a big help to the Defense. Gronkowski just may be the best player in the league right now. Using Hernandez like they did last week was a great move. Gives Baltimore one more thing to worry about. I don't think Flacco can lead them to the Super Bowl. I may be wrong, but his mobility isn't very good and he has a tendency not to sense the pass rush from the back side. If he gets off to a slow start, the Ravens are really in trouble. Just my opinion, but I can see the Patriots winning 35-17.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

[QUOTE]I don't even think I would shoot a Jets fan. I would let Plaxico do that. Even Fireman Ed?
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

I heard he's cheering for the Giants now under the name "Policeman Ed".

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Two fans shot for cheering the 49ers : Why are injuries ALWAYS an excuse for Cheatsburgh at the end of the year?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Hey, you didn't see steelcurtain say any of that. Hey steelcurtain, as classy as you are patsfansince1966 is not.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Two fans shot for cheering the 49ers : Hey, you didn't see steelcurtain say any of that. Hey steelcurtain, as classy as you are patsfansince1966 is not.
    Posted by raptor64d[/QUOTE]

Raptor... I'm sure if I could ever meet Patsfansince66, we would get along great.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

2 fans shots- that is just horrible.
    I do think i'd rather be shot than raped in a public restroom

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

I went to a football game the other day and a soccer game broke out.

Sections
Shortcuts