Two free agents rumored signed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Two free agents rumored signed

Bryan Anderson a big wide receiver (6'-5" 215 lbs) from Central Michigan and Kyle Love, a defensive lineman.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sveltics. Show Sveltics's posts

Re: Two free agents rumored signed

In Response to Two free agents rumored signed:
    Bryan Anderson a big wide receiver (6'-5" 215 lbs) from Central Michigan and Kyle Love, a defensive lineman.  
    Posted by prolate0spheroid

Dude, get a life...the draft is over.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

In Response to Re: Two free agents rumored signed:
    In Response to Two free agents rumored signed : Dude, get a life...the draft is over.
    Posted by Sveltics

dont like draft talk, go to another board.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Two free agents rumored signed : Dude, get a life...the draft is over.
    Posted by Sveltics

Dude, why are you wasting your time worrying about how I waste mine? Hope you're at least enjoying as nice a beer as this Chimay I'm drinking now . . .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Re: Two free agents rumored signed : Dude, why are you wasting your time worrying about how I waste mine? Hope you're at least enjoying as nice a beer as this Chimay I'm drinking now . . .
    Posted by prolate0spheroid
    Stay down with your beer drinking self ! I can never understand why anyone would respond too a football site while they are drinking a glass of fruity wine!LOL Here's a good spot to go to weei.com as they are reporting each UDFA as the news of their signing is released.. They signed two more guys that will peek your interest Pat Paschall from NDSU and Dane Fletcher from Montana State.. There is some youtube footage on Dane at weei.com,Paschall is a good RB from another small school.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The most amazing thing about todays draft was when at the end of the draft the Cowboys tried to sign TE Scott Sicko from UNH but Scott retired from competitive football instead of being subjected to mini camp parades. He decided to continue his education rather than go from camp to camp trying to catch on. Bravo! To thine ownself be true!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Posted by Sveltics

Precisely...The NFL Draft has been over and done with for an ENTIRE 3 hours now...So trully, why bother even talking about it ever again.  Ya beat me to the punch on this one here, Sveltics.  Hey, Lets you and I get a list of ALL NFL team messageboards, and we can just put the slam down on any and every other football fan los^rs who are still discussing the draft...  I got some serious anger management issues too, which could be exorcised prety darn nicely with some arbitrary and anonymous internet bashing...So wadd'ya think, game on? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: Two free agents rumored signed : Precisely...The NFL Draft has been over and done with for an ENTIRE 3 hours now...So trully, why bother even talking about it ever again.  Ya beat me to the punch on this one here, Sveltics.  Hey, Lets you and I get a list of ALL NFL team messageboards, and we can just put the slam down on any and every other football fan los^rs who are still discussing the draft...  I got some serious anger management issues too, which could be exorcised prety darn nicely with some arbitrary and anonymous internet bashing...So wadd'ya think, game on? 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Holy s***, Laz you are too funny.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

svelte why dont you do us all a favour and go kick mud somewhere..

If your gonna attack people and make dumb comments i know of a good jet board where you'd fit right in.... pylon!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

no on the jets board they just follow the lead of their coach and give people the bird.

Sections
Shortcuts