two words randy moss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diiidiii73. Show diiidiii73's posts

two words randy moss

i think it might be wise to bring back Randy Moss,we might have a very great chance to make and win the superball this season,Brady is up to it
    BB + Brady+ Moss + 2011 patriots = superball ,beautiful

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Re: two words randy moss

Great thread , keep up the good work!       

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He would add a dimension that would combine with Welker and the TEs which would be a DC's ultimate nightmare. Back when Moss and Welker set the scoring world on fire defenses didn't have to worry about the Dynamic Duo at TE on top of it. With the reliability of Branch added in you have a deep receiving corps that covers every possible base. The one and only thing missing is the world class homerun threat. 85 has not only not provided that vital component but has looked like a lost child out there. Incorporating Moss would make this corps a pièce de résistance second only to Brady on this team. It is a mistake not bringing Moss back in. Whether it is a big enough mistake to scuttle our aspirations remains to be seen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Just when I am done with the Moss thread I get pulled back in!!

Moss is staying in shape on the golf course until like week 11 then he will be back ala Seau.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I think we need to move on with the Moss thing!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Old-England. Show Old-England's posts

*Super Bowl

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Moss was not playing very well in 2010. The Randy Moss of 2007 would be a huge addition. The Randy Moss of 2010, not so much.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

This thread is false advertisement.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

If Moss came back O'Brien would have to go because the two can't work together. That bridge was burned. O'Brien isn't going anywhere this year so there is a zero probability of Moss ever returning to the Pats. We all need to accept that fact. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gln826. Show gln826's posts

1 word - retired.  He said that he staying retired a couple of days ago.
    The only way he comes back if Branch gets placed on the IR.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

He had half of a good season.  Then he just got stopped.  Enough.  I don't think anyone is scared of him, and he is just average other than that.  All he would be able to do is run coverage off, and I think Taylor Price can do that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, the sh*t never ends. Don't you know he's golfing right now

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Moss, who retired last month, was playing golf at Bungay Brook Golf Club in Bellingham, Mass., on Thursday and was asked if there were a chance he'd be on the field in Foxborough.

"No, I'm done,"

He's not coming back. If you watch the BB doc then you'd know that BB didn't like his one dimensional style and knew how easy it was was to take Moss out of the game. It started happening late in the year and carried over to the 10' season. The combo of Hernandez and Gronk does essentially the same thing as Moss locking players into certian positions of the field. With Moss it was locking a S deep and to one side of the field. With Gronk and Hernandez it's locking a S and LB into the box. I expect to see Branch eat up catches outside the hashes and once Ocho learns the playbook to see a steady diet of outside the number one on one sideline catches for Ocho and Branch

And if you honestly think we need Moss then realize that we have scored +30 points in the last 9 reg season games and that even with Moss they were 1-2 against the Jets in 09-10'. The Jets obviously knew how to shut down Moss but they can't match up against 2 TE's. It's just to bad that Gronk was dinged up in the playoffs and Hernandez was out with his hip. If you had those two guys even at 90% I think it would have made a difference

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

He hasn't retired, I just saw him reporting from Indianapolis on The NFL Network  for the Total Access show.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In Response to two words randy moss:
    [QUOTE]i think it might be wise to bring back Randy Moss,we might have a very great chance to make and win the superball this season,Brady is up to it BB + Brady+ Moss + 2011 patriots = superball ,beautiful
    Posted by diiidiii73[/QUOTE]

one word - no
    two words - no way
    three words - no F'ing way

our offense seems to be clicking ok at this time. We have younger players that are getting it and need to be brought into the rotation more - especially Price and Slater. Moss is also  looking for a multi-year contract. Unless something drastically changes, Moss is not coming back.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

If I see one more Randy Moss thread, I am going to break my laptop!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Sorry DNSOTP, I couldn't resist!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

While we're at it, maybe we can bring back Ty Law to help the secondary.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

The fact that he told the media he's done doesn't mean he's done, just means he told the media he's done.  If he can still bring it like he could in even '09 then he would be useful.  But it doesn't matter, we'll have to wait and see.  I think a handful of things would have to happen before he came back.  an injury or two, a belief that he wouldn't disrupt the chemistry building up at the point he would join,.. and so on.  
     Of course, and I have to say it because this is the other thread that just won't go away... if cinco turns into stinko then there might be a diva gap that needs to be filled. Ha,ha