Ty Law signs with the Broncos

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Notatroll. Show Notatroll's posts

Ty Law signs with the Broncos

From ESPN.com:

During a season in which Jeremiah Trotter, Junior Seau and Ahman Green each unexpectedly returned to football, cornerback Ty Law will now do the same.
    Law and the Broncos have reached agreement on a contract that will add another former Patriot to Josh McDaniels' stable of them in Denver.

Law confirmed the developments when contacted Friday.

He is scheduled to fly to Denver on Friday to take a physical. Assuming he passes, Law will join the Broncos at a similar time to when he joined the New York Jets last season.

When the Jets signed him early in a week last year, Law suited up days later and participated in more than 50 plays covering Randy Moss.

He had wanted to return to football again and will now have the chance. Law, Brian Dawkins and Champ Bailey will give Denver arguably the most decorated defensive secondary in the league.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Ty Law signs with the Broncos

Better them than us

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

With all the snow Denver gets Josh gave Ty this to get around in...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Ty Law signs with the Broncos:
    [QUOTE]With all the snow Denver gets Josh gave Ty this to get around in...
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind buying one of those. Does it have a beer holder?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

I like the look in the bronco,s secondary Baily,Law,and Dawkins.they definitely just got even better.sure they all are up there in age,but there experience is really there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

I think this signing is interesting, but i'm not sure if it will be much of a success.  I will be interested in watching it paly out though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

If anything he is good for depth so its a good signing. He is just as old as Shawn Springs and probally better too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ty Law signs with the Broncos : I wouldn't mind buying one of those. Does it have a beer holder?
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

I think you find one aftermarket and make it fit....maybe the guys at Orange County Choppers could do it.... :^\

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ty Law signs with the Broncos : I wouldn't mind buying one of those. Does it have a beer holder?
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

Nice!!