Ty Law

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Ty Law

Congratulations Ty for being voted into the Patriots Hall of Fame. Well deserved.

http://www.patriots.com/news/from-the-hall/article-1/Fans-vote-Ty-Law-as-the-2014-Patriots-Hall-of-Fame-Inductee/d4cbc6a5-cffa-4dcb-b7da-9c6bc6f74fda

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Re: Ty Law

If only law was playing in Super Bowl and not Samuels. We would have an undefeated season. What might have been. 

Congrats to the Law

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I hope Kraft takes Ty and his kids out to Dinner. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Great choice...congrats to Law and the Pats fans who chose him...good player and good fans who voted for him!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Ty was and is the man!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/2014/05/congrats-to-ty-law.html" rel="nofollow">http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/2014/05/congrats-to-ty-law.html

much love for Ty. Great CB. Key role in the dynasty

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

His SB pick 6 against the Rams is my favorite Pats defensive play of all time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

I can still remember Ty Law giving Peyton Manning fits and totally shutting down Marvin Harrison. Best shut down corner so far for the Pats.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I can still remember Ty Law giving Peyton Manning fits and totally shutting down Marvin Harrison. Best shut down corner so far for the Pats.

[/QUOTE]

Ty Law is the singular person responsible for the Harrison-whining related changes in pass coverage. He was just too strong for the little gun toting swine.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I gotta go with the 3 picks against PM in the playoff game. Domination!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Or when Law broke Dallas Clarks leg when he tried to spin away from him. I think it was Clarks rookie year.    

"Defense Wins Championships"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If only law was playing in Super Bowl and not Samuels. We would have an undefeated season. What might have been. 

Congrats to the Law

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

+1, I still have no clue why we let him go honestly. Even after he left from 05'-07' he would have still the best CB we've had over the last 25 yrs easily.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I gotta go with the 3 picks against PM in the playoff game. Domination!

[/QUOTE]

No question overall game performance in that particular game was off the charts.  I was more singling out that particular play.  Of course without Vrabel being in Warner's face pick may very not have happened.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

I hope Kraft takes Ty and his kids out to Dinner. 

[/QUOTE]

LOL..I heard you can't feed your family with Hall of Fame Plaques

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Congrats to the Law

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

+1, I still have no clue why we let him go honestly. Even after he left from 05'-07' he would have still the best CB we've had over the last 25 yrs easily.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Yeah, the GM should have given into whatever demands Law wanted . That is the best way to build "teams".

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ty Law is the singular person responsible for the Harrison-whining related changes in pass coverage. He was just too strong for the little gun toting swine.

[/QUOTE]

That was when Polian changed the rules to as we know them today.  Law would be flagged on every play if he played today.

Look no further as to why the Pats D has been strung up in recent years:  Bill Polian and the Chuck Rule Enhancement.

The game has gotten worse, IMO.  Goodell and Polian destroyed the quality of the game.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

So, the rule changes only hurt the Pats?

Must have.

First to worst.

Naaaa, has to be another reason.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That was when Polian changed the rules to as we know them today.  Law would be flagged on every play if he played today.

Look no further as to why the Pats D has been strung up in recent years:  Bill Polian and the Chuck Rule Enhancement.

The game has gotten worse, IMO.  Goodell and Polian destroyed the quality of the game.

[/QUOTE]

Hasn't seemed to affect the giants, ravens, Seahawks nor niners. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

So, the rule changes only hurt the Pats?

Must have.

First to worst.

Naaaa, has to be another reason.

[/QUOTE]

Umm, did you miss Goodell's emergence as commissioner?  Business was bad in 2005. Bad.  It ain't anymore! The Pats are not able to win it all. Goodell sees to that.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

So, Goodell lets them have the best offense but they have to have the worst defense so they will lose the SB every year?

Yup, makes perfect sense.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Truechamp

i said I wished he was playing for Pats in that Super Bowl, I did not say it was possible. It was only a dream. He would have caught that ball to seal the win, Tyrees catch wouldn't have happened and Pats would be only 19-0 team in history....

i can dream ..... After all I live in a fictional land anyway hahaha

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Watch Revis not be anywhere near what people think. Just watch.

Are you saying it was a bad decision for BB to bring Revis in for the price they paid him?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

[QUOTE]

So bb planned to have a good offense and bad defense?

You know,  there is medication for that paranoia.

Of course you know, silly me.

Do you think Goodell held a gun to bb's head and made him draft some of the worst defensive busts in history?

First to worst.....It's Goodells fault........ No, it's Bradys fault.........No! It was the man in the moon....

Get help!

Sections
Shortcuts