Ty Warren

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: Ty Warren

The upside for Ty is maybe he'll get to finish his degree with all the time off and take part in the offseason program. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Ty Warren:
    [QUOTE]The upside for Ty is maybe he'll get to finish his degree with all the time off and take part in the offseason program. 
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

Kudos to him for giving up a big offseason training bonus (I think $250K) to get his diploma

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

f u k his diploma if i got a 13 million dollar signing bonus i would be happy to contribute 110% to the org that gave me my shot...

the diploma could have waited 2 years

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]f u k his diploma if i got a 13 million dollar signing bonus i would be happy to contribute 110% to the org that gave me my shot... the diploma could have waited 2 years
    Posted by tagandtrade[/QUOTE]

What's the difference in Warren not attending offseason practices and others who just don't attend?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ty Warren : What's the difference in Warren not attending offseason practices and others who just don't attend?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

They should all attend period (and that includes you know who).  If Warren had attended he might have been in better football shape and might not have gotten injured.  By the way many players have attended offseason programs and gone to class at night.  Sheet I worked two jobs and went to school.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

The offseason attendance is about to be a non-issue.  Both sides are talking like a condition for an 18 game schedule will be drastically cutting back on the offseason activities.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ty Warren : They should all attend period (and that includes you know who).  If Warren had attended he might have been in better football shape and might not have gotten injured.  By the way many players have attended offseason programs and gone to class at night.  Sheet I worked two jobs and went to school.
    Posted by knightsailor[/QUOTE]

"If Warren had attended he might have been in better football shape and might not have gotten injured."

And he might have torn his ACL and MCL......What a stupid comment

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

The hip bothered him for at least 2 years so finally getting it sorted is a massive plus. BUT it's Detroit this week and Brandon Deadrick, Gerard Warren and the Fork will be starting so let's enjoy this year and worry about Ty in the offseason

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

"You know who?"  God you're such a b**ch, knightsailor.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ty Warren : What's the difference in Warren not attending offseason practices and others who just don't attend?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Take a look at Brady's deal......... evaluate his "WORK OUT BONUS"

Take a look at Warren's deal......... evaluate his "WORK OUT BONUS"

there is a reason organization attached fat bonuses to your contract.

1) they know you work out AND they know you will not work out with the team ala Jason Taylor SO they pad your contract with monies they will enevitably NEVER pay.

2) You DON'T work out you know they know and the sum is so great you cannot stay away from the facility....

Warren is # 2! He has been dealing with nagging injuries for 2 seasons he should have managed the hipo pointer THIS OFF SEASON as he suggested himself!!!!!!!!!!

If i was cutting his check i wouldn't p i s s  on it if it was accidentally set on fire. As far as i am concerned what he did is equivalent to an individual who walks on the job injured FAKES a fall and goes out on COMP for a pre existing injury.

If he is not working out three hours a day he is a BUM

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

In Response to Ty Warren:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone and update on how Ty is doing with his rehab?  Now we see just how valuable Ty is to our Defense.  He doesn't get the sacks but almost as important, he makes the QB's throw a little earlier than they would like and he is a monster on run defense - when he is healthy.
    Posted by Clay73[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

I don't think he's been missed. An NFL DE should sack the QB, Warren does not, nor does he make big plays.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

jader

I think you missed what dane posted.  Warren has been battling this hip injury for a couple of years now.  He just didn't want to go through another season of playing hurt.  I say good for him because he hasn't been the same since the injury.  It's a wait and see if he gets back to his old self.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

The defense should be so much better with Ty Warren and Leigh Bodden back. Hopefully Brandon Spikes and Jermaine Cunningham take a step forward with the defense as well. By then, we're probably looking at a borderline top 10 defense again.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ty Warren : They should all attend period (and that includes you know who).  If Warren had attended he might have been in better football shape and might not have gotten injured.  By the way many players have attended offseason programs and gone to class at night.  Sheet I worked two jobs and went to school.
    Posted by knightsailor[/QUOTE]

Knightsailor-Most of your posts are idiotic and uninformed, and this one is no different. Its public knowledge that Ty Warren was hurt prior to LAST year. And dont knock a guy for getting his college education, something you clearly dont have.