Typical LT playoff game today...

Rushing

Car

Yd

Avg

TDs
    D. Sproles333110
    L. Tomlinson122420

He was moping on the bench today just like he did on January 20, 2008 at Gillette. Has he ever stepped up in a big playoff game? His days in SD are numbered...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Re: Typical LT playoff game today...

Kudos to the Jets on a great game, and going for it on 4th down at the end.
    However, the Chargers choked big time! BIG TIME
    1) LT was terrible, he immediately fell down whenever touched. Why did they keep running him rather than Sprowles? 
    2) Big mouth Philip Rivers didn't back up his bravado. 
    3) the best kicker in the league, Kaeding, misses 3 field goals ?
    3) Why did Turner onside kick with more than 2 minutes left, down by 3 with a timeout left?
    STUPID decision, and Phil Simms called him out on it, he was 100% correct.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

And don't you remember how the media would always talke about how LT was THE perfect gentleman? They were on his nuts more than Farvre's or Geyton's even

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

I remember LT prior to this year telling everyone how he was still not done as a RB. He had a terrible year and his behavior on sideline is pathetic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Does LT own real estate on the SD bench?

The guy sits on the bench and sulks - for like the past five years....

Has he come out and cry babied yet about the Jets?

Hope no Jet did a "Lights OUt Dance" on the lighting bolt.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Yes, they even captured all his glory in a The Danian "Action" Figure

base_media.jpg

The figure is articulated at the neck (I am not making this up) so you can re-enact the awesomeness of The Danian shaking his head at how poorly the rest of the team is supporting him.

Here is the actual ad if the picture doesn't display.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Ive always said this guy was a fraud in terms of his real impact on the field. Im not saying he didnt have skills because he absolutely did, but those skills just inflated his stats. Those "skills" never helped his team do anything, and he never impacted his teamates with his production. Randy Moss doesnt have to catch a pass, but can still impact the game by making the safety cheat to his side, clearing out space by running a crossing pattern so 12 can hit WW underneath and so on. If he was so good why didnt he impact V-Jacksons production, Jackson was there in 05' and 06' when LT had huge years, why didnt it help. Clearly Jackson has what it takes to be at least a solid number 2, he proved that the last two years. Everybody that is breathing and watching football knows the Chargers bowed to this guy and ran absolutely everything through him. Instead of trying to get rec's involved they tried to get LT a 80 catches a year, they had a great o-line and fed him the ball over and over again, theres his numbers. They force-fed him the ball, as a result he puts up big numbers. And the Media is still on his tip, if Moss or Marshell had said something to the affect of "I dont know if I wanna come back here", they would have been called cry babies, only thinking of themselves. It really makes me sick the way dry hump him from 3,000 miles away, why isnt he called a choke artist, seriously what has he ever done to help his team win in the playoffs. And another thing that absolutely drives me crazy is all these loser charger fans saying "LT's window is closing" , "we need to win a SB for LT" .  This isnt a Ray Bourque situation here, where he gave almost 25 years of his life, blood, sweat, tears and teeth. LT would retire on the spot if he ever chipped a tooth. I can actually see him calling a press conference in the middle of the game on the middle of the field and somehow blame someone else. This guys loves to blame others by indirectly eluding to the game plan, his o-line or coaches. Hes a KITTY!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micksoxx. Show Micksoxx's posts

LT. I am sure he will come out with some statement about how the Chargers are still the better team.  Cowboys and Chargers revert to form...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

EnochRoot: What's even funnier is this picture of him in the same McFarlane action figure (http://www.dbsportsmemorabilia.com/shopexd.asp?id=419)

Note the WARNING: Choking Hazard sticker hahahahahaaa

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I noticed he was about the first Charger heading into the tunnel when the game was over! I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out why Norv didn't pull him in favor of Sproles more often. Sproles can be explosive, Tomlinson just seems to self-implode in January! Guess that's what makes Norv Norv! I'd have loved to see Rex "dance" on the bolt last night! I'm sure he would have had a choice comeback when Tomlinson started whining!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

It is too early in the day to envision Sexy Rexy dancing on the bolt. 

Sections
Shortcuts