Tyrann Mathieu on nfl network Toughest interview was patriots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Tyrann Mathieu on nfl network Toughest interview was patriots

i think they liked me though.

pats doin thier homework

rather have cbns in fa 

pass rusher and 2 big outsied wrs in draft.

kid is a playmaker though on de and special teams

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: Tyrann Mathieu on nfl network Toughest interview was patriots

I used to see him play a lot at LSU and like you said, he's a playmaker. This reminds me a little bit of the Janoris Jenkins situation last year although Mathieu probably will go later. Many say he's not worth a second or even third round pick but I'd probably rank him higher than Tavon Wilson, our second round pick from last year. He's small but Dennard is short and has proven that he can cover. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Tyrann Mathieu on nfl network Toughest interview was patriots

In response to sporter81's comment:

I used to see him play a lot at LSU and like you said, he's a playmaker. This reminds me a little bit of the Janoris Jenkins situation last year although Mathieu probably will go later. Many say he's not worth a second or even third round pick but I'd probably rank him higher than Tavon Wilson, our second round pick from last year. He's small but Dennard is short and has proven that he can cover. 

with th elatest arrest his stock dropped in the offseason. though he was given a late roud grade, i felt someone woudl reach for that kind of talent in rd 2 or 3. now many teams may meet much or most of their cb need in fa. still kid is talented if small. he is not jsut short, but unlike dennard who is thick, tyrann is not. if hsi body holds up, kid will intercept balls and be a threat to score, ditto on special teams. we just picked up  a returner, so the need is not as much. id rather get big proven cb (s) in fa