Tyrann Mathieu - Truth, Te'o - not truth

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Tyrann Mathieu - Truth, Te'o - not truth

did you see the Mathieu combine interview, that kid made lot of bad decisions (pot) but he is saying the truth/ compared to teo's lying interview (not coming clean on transgressions).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

Re: Tyrann Mathieu - Truth, Te'o - not truth

I really think this should be our 2nd

round pick. He made mistakes but

he is dealing with them. I think 

he has the potential to be a pro

bowl player. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to looneyman's comment:

I really think this should be our 2nd

round pick. He made mistakes but

he is dealing with them. I think 

he has the potential to be a pro

bowl player. 

Why? He's going to drop like a rock and we can get him a lot later. You have to figure he was tossed off his team, tossed out of rehab, had a recent incident (Oct), and hasn't played for over a year. Now I'm all for picking him up on day 3 but not with the 2nd. Way to early to grab him

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

i guess folks ddint see/hear the tyrann interview. kid owned up to everything.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

In response to bredbru's comment:

did you see the Mathieu combine interview, that kid made lot of bad decisions (pot) but he is saying the truth/ compared to teo's lying interview (not coming clean on transgressions).

i agree bred. teo seems very fake and deceitful to me. every interview gives me the impression he is hiding something. 

yip.

hope its only that hes gay, otherwise it suggests emotional and psychological issues

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

i feel like i'm listening to a politician. nothing but coached up generalized answers.

hey ricky use this for your avatar

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

If Te'o slipped to 29th I'd still pass on him... too similar to Spikes, Mayo and Hightower and we have many more needs

If the Honey Badger was there at the end of the 3rd, I'd think real long and hard about taking him. Talib, Dennard, Matheiu would be our bad boy trio of CB's who are putting their past behind them and pro-bowls in front of them.

Sign Byrd to play safety with McCourty, get Ras-I back and have Wilson/Ebner develop into quality depth guys and you start looking at a heck of a secondary.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

i feel like i'm listening to a politician. nothing but coached up generalized answers.

yes and given he used the publics feelings (even if only for a week) in interviews, he had to come clean about that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

I'd take the Honey Badger in a cocaine heartbeat if he slipped to us in the 3rd...2nd is a bit iffy, but I wouldn't complain either.  

My hope is the following:

Rd 1: WR Tavon Austin

Rd 2: S DJ Swearinger

Rd 3: CB Tyrann Mathieu

Use Free Agency to bolster the D-Line, pass rush, coverage LB, and big WR, and we're back in business.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to titletownfan's comment:

I'd take the Honey Badger in a cocaine heartbeat if he slipped to us in the 3rd...2nd is a bit iffy, but I wouldn't complain either.  

My hope is the following:

Rd 1: WR Tavon Austin

Rd 2: S DJ Swearinger

Rd 3: CB Tyrann Mathieu

Use Free Agency to bolster the D-Line, pass rush, coverage LB, and big WR, and we're back in business.

with welker, edelman and demps, we need a percy harvin type?

legit pass rushing de, big outisde wr, and whatever else we dont get enough of in fa. ie o line.

fa talib and grimes, and a safety , then def backfield is good. freeney. nelson wr. if need be another dt.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Heck I'd try and trade up to get em' Players like this don't grow on trees.

http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/tyrann-mathieu-did-four-reps-on-the-bench-press-what-the-hell-has-he-been-doing-the-last-nine-months/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=tyrann-mathieu-did-four-reps-on-the-bench-press-what-the-hell-has-he-been-doing-the-last-nine-months

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Special talent....5' 8" Midgit on drugs and out of shape, very rare opportunity.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Thing for me is where the player gets drafted. Example, if you draft Mathieu in 3rd that's a good deal if you can put him in slot (eg; starter) if Teo can be a three down backer that might be worth a 2nd round pick. It's clear that the combine improved Matheiu's stock and downgraded Teo's. Teo has fallen very precipitously. Really he was considered a top 15 pick prior to the Bama game. I can't think of player whose stock has fallen so much (mid-first to mid 2nd is quite a fall).