$uck*s to be Brady Quinn

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RealtyPats. Show RealtyPats's posts

$uck*s to be Brady Quinn

After watching the Haden cry and Gronkonski so happy to be in the NFL then seeing the rerun of the look on B quinns face when he got drafted, he was miserable that day, for every other kid its the best day of their life.  Goes to Cleveland to be starter gets beat by Derek anderson.  Anderson gets traded but so does he.  Goes to Denver good team great coach for QBs they draft a WR for him in the 1st alright his dream is coming true.   Then the his team drafts the greatest college qb in history.  OUCH. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: $uck*s to be Brady Quinn

In Response to $uck*s to be Brady Quinn:
    Then the his team drafts the greatest college qb in history.  OUCH. 
    Posted by RealtyPats

that's stretching it. tebow was not the greatest

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

After watching the Haden cry and Gronkonski so happy to be in the NFL then seeing the rerun of the look on B quinns face when he got drafted, he was miserable that day, for every other kid its the best day of their life.  Goes to Cleveland to be starter gets beat by Derek anderson.  Anderson gets traded but so does he.  Goes to Denver good team great coach for QBs they draft a WR for him in the 1st alright his dream is coming true.   Then the his team drafts the greatest college qb in history.  OUCH. 
    Posted by RealtyPats

Quinn is not going anywhere. The plan is in place my friend. Quinn is going to learn the O. Tebow might be more of a slash type player. H-back/short yardage QB....

Then again Quinn's head might be fukd. McDaniels might have brought Quinn to town & said w*t*f?? I just look @ Tebow & think no one is gonna break this kids spirit.......Gonna be interesting to keep an eye on...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from phfspec. Show phfspec's posts

Posted by RealtyPats

Quinn still did better than his little sister Clausen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

I thought Quinn was highly overrated coming out of college (just rated high because of the system he came from) and he has done nothing to prove me wrong.

In all honesty I feel the same way about Jimmy Clausen.

Sections
Shortcuts