UCONN!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: UCONN!!!!!

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

Only college game I watched all year, and now I know why. It looked like a hs game.Then again UK was all freshmen and it showed

the passing and spacing were horrible. It was almost all one on one. How many passes did UK make that were only about 6ft? The college brand is greatly reduced if either these teams won the championship. Every year is worse. Calamari.s offensive schemes sux. UCs offense was all small guards making jump shots

IMO most of the questionable calls went UCs way. Like the steal and then him falling on the UK player waiting for the ball, and saying the then defender couldn't get under the guy coming down with the ball. Stupid call. if UK had made one go ahead jumper they might have won.

I did see a few great athletes and some great defenders, but not really great basketball players. Uconn  guards are too small for the nba. The best UK player could only go left. The other I am not too sure about. I just didn't see one nfl all star.

These two teams lost 17-18 ? games between them. Pretty bad.

The Ncca , along with the one and done, have ruined the game. Teams are now playing 40 games. how did March Madness end up in mid April? Simple the regular season is meaningless so they need more TV games. 

Didn't care who won, but I find the march madness more hype than good basketball. The Nba is a little that way too. It has become a 3 pt league. Passing is becoming a lost art. just my opinion.

O.k., Now say- just for theoretical 'ha-ha's', the final score was simply reversed & Kuntucky won, What perchance might your critique sound like.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:

Only college game I watched all year, and now I know why. It looked like a hs game.Then again UK was all freshmen and it showed

the passing and spacing were horrible. It was almost all one on one. How many passes did UK make that were only about 6ft? The college brand is greatly reduced if either these teams won the championship. Every year is worse. Calamari.s offensive schemes sux. UCs offense was all small guards making jump shots

IMO most of the questionable calls went UCs way. Like the steal and then him falling on the UK player waiting for the ball, and saying the then defender couldn't get under the guy coming down with the ball. Stupid call. if UK had made one go ahead jumper they might have won.

I did see a few great athletes and some great defenders, but not really great basketball players. Uconn  guards are too small for the nba. The best UK player could only go left. The other I am not too sure about. I just didn't see one nfl all star.

These two teams lost 17-18 ? games between them. Pretty bad.

The Ncca , along with the one and done, have ruined the game. Teams are now playing 40 games. how did March Madness end up in mid April? Simple the regular season is meaningless so they need more TV games. 

Didn't care who won, but I find the march madness more hype than good basketball. The Nba is a little that way too. It has become a 3 pt league. Passing is becoming a lost art. just my opinion.

O.k., Now say- just for theoretical 'ha-ha's', the final score was simply reversed & Kuntucky won, What perchance might your critique sound like.......

The same. I am no longer a college b ball fan at all. My only interest would be what college player would make a good Celtic? I was interested in J Parker from Duke as he supposedly has a smart ball IQ? But never saw him either. And when I did have a rooting interst it was Duke, hardly makes me a UK fan. I just thought the ball last nite was God awful. and I wasn't complementary to either team. I did think the Uconn played better as a team, they shot great free throws, but then realized that if UK could shoot FTs at all they would have won. And that happens a lot too.

Did u think it good?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:

Ya UConn!  Never thought I'd say this about a basketball coach, but Kevin Ollie is a freak-show of a Great Coach.   

My alma mater too.  Excellent education, exceptional standards for everything...  Parents can do far, FAR worse than sending their children to The University of Connecticut.

Were'nt they banned from the NCAA tournament last year for low test scores?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

The same. I am no longer a college b ball fan at all. My only interest would be what college player would make a good Celtic? I was interested in J Parker from Duke as he supposedly has a smart ball IQ? But never saw him either. And when I did have a rooting interst it was Duke, hardly makes me a UK fan. I just thought the ball last nite was God awful. and I wasn't complementary to either team. I did think the Uconn played better as a team, they shot great free throws, but then realized that if UK could shoot FTs at all they would have won. And that happens a lot too.

Did u think it good?

Parker is strongly considering staying in school another year. He no doubt was very disappointed by Duke's poor showing in the NCAA tournament. With this being a deep draft class, it might be to his benefit to play another year at Duke...and perhaps be the top player chosen in next years' draft: http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/02/rumor-dukes-jabari-parker-leaning-toward-returning-to-duke-well-see/

Sections
Shortcuts