UD6, Congrats on a big win today.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

UD6, Congrats on a big win today.

Your D is looking much improved.  Unfortunately for you, the Colts are in the same boat as the rest of us...Playing for 2nd behind Gomer's mile high offense and the refs lending a hand when needed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: UD6, Congrats on a big win today.

so true. sadly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

PLEASE, TRY NOT TO FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Your D is looking much improved.  Unfortunately for you, the Colts are in the same boat as the rest of us...Playing for 2nd behind Gomer's mile high offense and the refs lending a hand when needed.

I am really not that confident.  I am happy we are finding ways to win, but there is no domination.  Thanks for the comment. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Call me whatever you want.  I root for the Patriots just as hard as you.  I'm just saying what my eyes tell me.  Hopefully I'm wrong and Denver gets beat, but it isn't lookin' good as of today.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Call me whatever you want.  I root for the Patriots just as hard as you.  I'm just saying what my eyes tell me.  Hopefully I'm wrong and Denver gets beat, but it isn't lookin' good as of today.

I like your posts, but no reason to start a thread like this.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Any team that allows 48 points vs. Dallas is beatable.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

I was wondering the same. Why start a thread, congratulating a butt-hurt ponies fan, on his team winning a regular season game, to which said ponies fan is acting like its an actual Superbowl win? Said ponies fan is still crying about the 2003 AFC Conference game and the 2004 AFC Divisional game...which explains why he still post here on BDC. To my knowledge, I could have sworn the rivalry was over the minute Manning left for Denver.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:

I am really not that confident.  I am happy we are finding ways to win, but there is no domination.  Thanks for the comment. 

I agree. You have no depth and your RB situation is still a mess. I think immature Seattle looked past you with cocky and immature Carroll.

I've always stated Luck is the real deal but a good home SB for you

Depth where?  Yeah, I guess our September superbowl was in SF.  Your's must have been at 1-win Atlanta.  Still, waiting for your Oct SB, though, huh?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Don't leave crumbs for UD6 here - please exchange yahoo accounts and IM each other there. 

Practically the only thing that almost all of us agree on (myself, Babe, Rusty, and on and on) is that UD6 serves no discernable purpose on this forum except to lie in the weeds and make fun of the Pats where he can.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Don't leave crumbs for UD6 here - please exchange yahoo accounts and IM each other there. 

Practically the only thing that almost all of us agree on (myself, Babe, Rusty, and on and on) is that UD6 serves no discernable purpose on this forum except to lie in the weeds and make fun of the Pats where he can.

I am no Bill Belichick.  I do not lie in the weeds. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

In response to MoreRings' comment:

I was wondering the same. Why start a thread, congratulating a butt-hurt ponies fan, on his team winning a regular season game, to which said ponies fan is acting like its an actual Superbowl win? Said ponies fan is still crying about the 2003 AFC Conference game and the 2004 AFC Divisional game...which explains why he still post here on BDC. To my knowledge, I could have sworn the rivalry was over the minute Manning left for Denver.

Well said.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

He's a wormy little tool, isn't he?  Seattle chokes, his D gives up 28 points and he somehow feels great. The dead giveaway is, if Brady didn't play bad today for our loss, he wouldn't be here.

That's on the heels of his 1st rd pick down, Richardson not worth a 1st rd pick at all and Bradshaw gone for the year.

Tenn has played well, too.  Those games should be solid.  Houston can't be this bad.

Yeah, I am not entirely concerned about giving up 28 to a previously undefeated team and top 6 scoring team in the league. 

As for Richardson's trade - I have a hypothetical for you.  If the colts won the superbowl, would the pick have been worth it?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Yup, no reason to give him a cause.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

He's a wormy little tool, isn't he?  Seattle chokes, his D gives up 28 points and he somehow feels great. The dead giveaway is, if Brady didn't play bad today for our loss, he wouldn't be here.

That's on the heels of his 1st rd pick down, Richardson not worth a 1st rd pick at all and Bradshaw gone for the year.

Tenn has played well, too.  Those games should be solid.  Houston can't be this bad.

Yeah, I am not entirely concerned about giving up 28 to a previously undefeated team and top 6 scoring team in the league. 

As for Richardson's trade - I have a hypothetical for you.  If the colts won the superbowl, would the pick have been worth it?

Easy peasy

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Congrats on getting more out of Butler than we could have. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Yeah - he's a good nickel.  Really he is.  He's already got 2 ints this year.  Had 4 last year.  Maybe it was the system. 

I am not all that confident about the colts.  Not yet.  They are not dominant at anything.  They've been run on effectively early in games, but have gotten better through the game.  I think their pass D is pretty good.  Their offense is an enigma, which may be an asset.  there is nothing specific to key on.  Nothing that they do that's special. 

I just don't know what the colts have.  They've played 3 "running QB" teams (Oakland, SF, Seattle) and won them all.  Lost to Miami, beat a pathetic Jags team. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Yeah - he's a good nickel.  Really he is.  He's already got 2 ints this year.  Had 4 last year.  Maybe it was the system. 

I am not all that confident about the colts.  Not yet.  They are not dominant at anything.  They've been run on effectively early in games, but have gotten better through the game.  I think their pass D is pretty good.  Their offense is an enigma, which may be an asset.  there is nothing specific to key on.  Nothing that they do that's special. 

I just don't know what the colts have.  They've played 3 "running QB" teams (Oakland, SF, Seattle) and won them all.  Lost to Miami, beat a pathetic Jags team. 

Shut up dude...you were all over the board jumping for joy on the ponies win yesterday acting as if they had won a an actual Superbowl title and now your saying that you are not that confident. Whatever Brony. 

And to all Pats fan who keep congratulating this butt-hurt Brony on the sudden "Hall of fame" play of Darius Butler...keep in mind that UD is just a fan. He's not a coach and is not associated with the ponies organization.

'03 and '04 still hurts Brony! Your presence proves it!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Shut up dude...you were all over the board jumping for joy on the ponies win yesterday acting as if they had won a an actual Superbowl title and now your saying that you are not that confident. Whatever Brony. 

And to all Pats fan who keep congratulating this butt-hurt Brony on the sudden "Hall of fame" play of Darius Butler...keep in mind that UD is just a fan. He's not a coach and is not associated with the ponies organization.

Maybe you should take your fingers off the keys and ponder for a few minutes before you type.  If I thought the colts were going to win the game yesterday (I did not), I wouldn't have made a big deal about their win.  I am elated that the colts won a game they were not expected to win. 

So you think Butler's a hall-of-famer?  I think that's overstating things quite a bit don't you?  I mean the guy isn't even one of the colts starters, but he has been a pretty good nickel.  You should watch. 

By the way - is that Avatar you use a transformer?  I saw the live action movie, but I haven't watched cartoons for years. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Maybe you should take your fingers off the keys and ponder for a few minutes before you type.  If I thought the colts were going to win the game yesterday (I did not), I wouldn't have made a big deal about their win.  I am elated that the colts won a game they were not expected to win. 

So you think Butler's a hall-of-famer?  I think that's overstating things quite a bit don't you?  I mean the guy isn't even one of the colts starters, but he has been a pretty good nickel.  You should watch. 

By the way - is that Avatar you use a transformer?  I saw the live action movie, but I haven't watched cartoons for years. 

Yeah your right....I think Darius Butler is a future HOF because everytime he makes a good play, I make it a point to post on anothers teams forum to state such...oh wait, I don't do that...this one dude who has yet to figure out that '03 and '04 happened 10 years ago makes a habit of doing that every single time. Nobody cares about Darius Butler. The guy is a jag and we have our own version of him named Kyle Arrington. 

Don't care for Bayformers but to answer your question, to which you already know the answer and is a sort of passive aggressive insult, yes.

Rivalry is over, you can go home now. Get over it

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Yeah your right....I think Darius Butler is a future HOF because everytime he makes a good play, I make it a point to post on anothers teams forum to state such...oh wait, I don't do that...this one dude who has yet to figure out that '03 and '04 happened 10 years ago makes a habit of doing that every single time. Nobody cares about Darius Butler. The guy is a jag and we have our own version of him named Kyle Arrington. 

Don't care for Bayformers but to answer your question, to which you already know the answer and is a sort of passive aggressive insult, yes.

So you don't think Butler is a hall of famer??  You are confusing.  anyway, I don't either, but so far, I like him as our nickel. 

What is a bayformer?  is that a transformer that forms a bay?  Do you watch cartoons? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

So you don't think Butler is a hall of famer??  You are confusing.  anyway, I don't either, but so far, I like him as our nickel. 

What is a bayformer?  is that a transformer that forms a bay?  Do you watch cartoons? 

I've made my point! Keep dancing around it. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Rusty, 

sounds like you guys made a mistake then.  That said a productive player is valuable regardless of where he's drafted.  

As for the colts, you obviously don't have  your pulse on the rest of the league.  Indy abandoned the 4-3 Tampa 2 style when they got rid of  polian and Caldwell and hired pagano.

No biggie.  Youve never been nearly as smart as you tell everyone that you are.  

Sections
Shortcuts