UD6....What are the excuses?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Re: UD6....What are the excuses?

Manning 9 wins, 10 losses in career playoff games. That's weak!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I knew we would get some!

"The colts were very injured. "
                             'Played 2 rookie LB's and were on their 5th SS"
                            (first game he played for the colts was tonight)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Aw, come on guys.  Don't kick a guy while he's down - oh, who am I kiddin' - slam him like the red-headed stepchild he is - can't wait to hear his next "how PM is better than TB" argument.  PM didn't lose this game I grant you, but he didn't do all that much to win it either. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Some more excuses.............

"Blame the coaches for not shoring up the special teams play which has been abysmal all year.  blame the coaches for a stupid challenge (although it did not hurt the colts), and blame the coaches for calling a timeout with 30 seconds to go. "

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Rex Ryan took Peyton out of the game. He didn't lose the game, but he wasn't Peyton Manning either. 

Come play with the big boys, Jests!!! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

I heard UD6 say the following all the way from Florida as to why the Colts lost:

1) The colts didn't get the PI Calls they almost ALWAYs get
    2) The refs screwed us
    3) Manning couldn't march down the field because he didn't get the flag he wanted on every incomplete pass
    4) The refs screwed us
    5) Polian needs to do a better job of petitioning the league to come up with more rules to help us
    6) The refs screwed us

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Hey, Underoo, don't be so down when you read this thread. The window is not closing just yet. 

At 35, Manning still has enough time to go 9-16 in the post-season all-time and solidify his legacy.  Maybe even 9-18, if he sticks around as long as Favre did.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

The only excuse the Colts fans can come up with is that the Jets kept Peyton Manning off the field for a loooong time.  That was an intense game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: UD6....What are the excuses?:
    [QUOTE]I knew we would get some! UD6 "The colts were very injured. "                          'Played 2 rookie LB's and were on their 5th SS"                         (first game he played for the colts was tonight)
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

The Gospel According to UD6:

"The Colts have had more injuries to more key players than any other team...ever."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Goodell loves his Jets even more than he loves Ol' Horseface!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

[QUOTE]Goodell loves his Jets even more than he loves Ol' Horseface!
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

THIS HERE SPEAKS THE TRUTH!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: UD6....What are the excuses? : THIS HERE SPEAKS THE TRUTH!
    Posted by ASO9771[/QUOTE]

Just look at the Publicity this Fools town has gathered.. from sports fan delusions to PERVerts inspirations.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SusanLovesCelts. Show SusanLovesCelts's posts

All I have to say is, what a great night!  Celtics lost but hey so did the Colts and that's all that really matters.  Bye-bye Peyton!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]Some more excuses............. UD6 "Blame the coaches for not shoring up the special teams play which has been abysmal all year.  blame the coaches for a stupid challenge (although it did not hurt the colts), and blame the coaches for calling a timeout with 30 seconds to go. "
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

In summation; Blame anyone or anything not named peyton!

He doesn't mind taking the credit for winning but any blame for losing falls on lesser beings.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Had to laugh at the way the colts receivers immediately started flapping their arms for a flag on every incompletion, before they even got up off the ground.

Almost as if they were coached to do exactly that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]I heard UD6 say the following all the way from Florida as to why the Colts lost: 1) The colts didn't get the PI Calls they almost ALWAYs get 2) The refs screwed us 3) Manning couldn't march down the field because he didn't get the flag he wanted on every incomplete pass 4) The refs screwed us 5) Polian needs to do a better job of petitioning the league to come up with more rules to help us 6) The refs screwed us
    Posted by 4Adam13[/QUOTE]

lol. Now thats what I call comedy!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

4th Quarter, 3rd & 7 on the Jets 15 yard line with 5 minutes to go. The Colts run the ball into a defense that had been pretty good against the run all night.
    The Colts are down by 4 points here and Manning hands the Ball off. That play is my nominee for Gutless call of the year. I'd like to know if that was Manning's call or Caldwell's. I can't imagine Manning not being able to throw the ball if he chose.
    I'm awful glad I'm not a Colts fan today because this team is done. Maybe they go 10-6 next year again because their division is trash but the Glory Days for Peyton and the Boyz are done. BTW- Caldwell as an excuse is Valid. This guy is bad and fortunately for us the Colts won't be firing him anytime in the near future.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

They sure looked...average.  Good coverage by Revis on Wayne, but very little else that was super unusual. And the Colts inability to stop the run was just a game killer.  I wanted the Jets to lose so we could get some RAVENGE. But hey, at least something good happened.  Fivehead had four quarters and couldn't do it.  That was nice to see.  He did it against Jabba the Jet, that was bad to see.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

Oh, c'mon.  Be fair.  The Colts did have substantial injuries.
    Look what happened when we played a good Dolphins defense without Branch, Welker, Hernandez, Faulk, Neal (and probably another starting offensive lineman).  And, once again, no Moss to stretch the field.  It's no wonder we played so . . . em . . . great. 
    But really.  The Colt's front 7 couldn't stop the run, so they loaded the box, leaving Edwards on the outside 1-on-1 with some poor out-classed shlep.  Sanchez had an absolute field day over-throwing that guy!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gln826. Show gln826's posts

Manning is becoming the GOAT, not the greatest of all time, but a goat in the playoffs.
    If Manning is this great field general, then why all those failures on 3rd and 1's?  That 3rd and 7 (Rerun85 mentioned), those other run plays were unexpected, the Jets will expect at some point.  The Colts played gutless, but everyone will give Manning a break on the loss because he didnt have "his binky" Dallas Clark, who cares if Tamme had a decent game.
    I would love to hear Manning to throw his defense under the bus because of this loss too.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

There should be none, they are professionals. The Patriots have injuries for the last half of the season on the d-line. its called adapt and overcome

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from emilycuba33. Show emilycuba33's posts

[QUOTE]4th Quarter, 3rd & 7 on the Jets 15 yard line with 5 minutes to go. The Colts run the ball into a defense that had been pretty good against the run all night. The Colts are down by 4 points here and Manning hands the Ball off. That play is my nominee for Gutless call of the year. I'd like to know if that was Manning's call or Caldwell's. I can't imagine Manning not being able to throw the ball if he chose. I'm awful glad I'm not a Colts fan today because this team is done. Maybe they go 10-6 next year again because their division is trash but the Glory Days for Peyton and the Boyz are done. BTW- Caldwell as an excuse is Valid. This guy is bad and fortunately for us the Colts won't be firing him anytime in the near future.
    Posted by Rerun85[/QUOTE]  NO way can anyone blame that call on Caldwell.  Manning has gotten the praise for running this offense and calling his own plays all year and he comes up with this dumb play call and people are going to say it was Caldwell!!  Absolutely not!!!  That was old Horseface making sure he didn't throw an interception - he is more worried about his personal stats than he is wins.  He has lost too many playoff games throwing an interception in that situation!!  He just couldn't man-up and make the key throw when he had to.  But oh yes, let us hear how much better he is than Brady!!  Give me a break!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Jim Kelly, 9-8 in playoffs, 0 rings, 4 SB appearances
    Marino, 8-10 in playoffs, 0 rings, 1 SB appearance
    Elway, 14-7 in playoffs, 2 rings, 5 SB appearances
    Manning, 9-10 in playoffs, 1 rings, 2 sB appearances
    Brady, 14-4 in playoffs, 3 rings, 4 sb appearances
    Montana, 16-7 in playoffs,4 rings, 4 sb appearances (?)
    Young, 8-6 in playoffs, 1 ring, 1 sb appearance

c'mon. I don't like Peyton, but he is a good QB

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

The play I enjoyed most was the deep out to Garcon. Garcon dives (untouched) at about the 7 yard line and gets up screaming for a flag. I was sure I was going to see a flag come flying in at that point. I am stunned I didn't.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

one I noticed is Indy has some ugly cheerleaders, they have no glam. they look pretty podunk