UD6....What are the excuses?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Re: UD6....What are the excuses?

In Response to Re: UD6....What are the excuses?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: UD6....What are the excuses? :   NO way can anyone blame that call on Caldwell.  Manning has gotten the praise for running this offense and calling his own plays all year and he comes up with this dumb play call and people are going to say it was Caldwell!!  Absolutely not!!!  That was old Horseface making sure he didn't throw an interception - he is more worried about his personal stats than he is wins.  He has lost too many playoff games throwing an interception in that situation!!  He just couldn't man-up and make the key throw when he had to.  But oh yes, let us hear how much better he is than Brady!!  Give me a break!!!
    Posted by emilycuba33[/QUOTE]

Yup, There's plenty of Blame to go around and all valid excuses just as long as the excuse is: Manning played bad, Caldwell coached bad, The o-line is lousy and the defense is small and ineffective against a power game.
    But you have to give Caldwell some blame too. The challenge in the first half was a complete bonehead move as well as the timeout with the clock running out. Whether the guy is an effective communicator or not, he is a bad Gameday coach and these are ultimately failures that he is responsible for. They are breeding a culture of cowardice and brainlessness in Indy going back to the 2 games that they tanked at the end of last year. It's pretty nice. I work with a couple of Colts fans and had to listen to their crud up until about midseason this year when they realized that the Pats are better than the Colts. It's time for them to hear it about their team because they really aren't good and they really are going down hill.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjmj430. Show pjmj430's posts

peyton is not all he has been portrayed to be... his record is ok, good during regular season but he is not in brady/montana class and never has been

now on to business

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Hey Fat Man, bring it on we'll show you how to REALLY play the game!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Gotta say I was laughing all game by Colts begging for PI flags....Gotta figure as they literally lived by them for last 5 years, their offense depends on it!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]peyton is not all he has been portrayed to be... his record is ok, good during regular season but he is not in brady/montana class and never has been now on to business
    Posted by pjmj430[/QUOTE]

Granted, Brady and Montana are likely in the top 5 QBs ever, but is Peyton all that bad? Would you rather have Manning or Vince Young...lolMoney mouth

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Jim Irsay JimIrsay Champions hold themselves accountable 1st...we didn't get it done and that's ultimately on me...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Peyton played a good game but not a great one. He needs a couple more rings to get in that top five of all time QB list. Time is running short but he still has a couple seasons to cement his legacy. Peyton is an all time great but has things to prove in the postseason. Now it's Brady's turn to see what he can do - he's has some rough playoff games in recent years as well. Another ring would cement Brady's legacy also. I expect this next Jets game to be much closer.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: UD6....What are the excuses? : Granted, Brady and Montana are likely in the top 5 QBs ever, but is Peyton all that bad? Would you rather have Manning or Vince Young...lol
    Posted by anonymis[/QUOTE]

No one denied his greatness, what we call into question is his legacy as the greatest QB of all-time. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]4th Quarter, 3rd & 7 on the Jets 15 yard line with 5 minutes to go. The Colts run the ball into a defense that had been pretty good against the run all night. The Colts are down by 4 points here and Manning hands the Ball off. That play is my nominee for Gutless call of the year. I'd like to know if that was Manning's call or Caldwell's. I can't imagine Manning not being able to throw the ball if he chose.I'm awful glad I'm not a Colts fan today because this team is done. Maybe they go 10-6 next year again because their division is trash but the Glory Days for Peyton and the Boyz are done. BTW- Caldwell as an excuse is Valid. This guy is bad and fortunately for us the Colts won't be firing him anytime in the near future.
    Posted by Rerun85[/QUOTE]

Remember Rerun the anointed one runs the practices and the offence.  He's the field general genius leaded of the team.............oh and P*ssy Sh*t.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: UD6....What are the excuses? : Remember Rerun the anointed one runs the practices and the offence.  He's the field general genius leaded of the team.............oh and P*ssy Sh*t.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

LOL...That's what I was thinking when he took the dive in the first quarter before anyone touched him. If this guy smells a foreign jersey he curls up in the fetal position faster than a turtle retreating to his shell.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

I know a 47 yard kick return is improbable, as was the ensuing game ending drive, but would it have been outrageous to do an onside kick?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: UD6....What are the excuses? :   NO way can anyone blame that call on Caldwell.  Manning has gotten the praise for running this offense and calling his own plays all year and he comes up with this dumb play call and people are going to say it was Caldwell!!  Absolutely not!!!  That was old Horseface making sure he didn't throw an interception - he is more worried about his personal stats than he is wins.  He has lost too many playoff games throwing an interception in that situation!!  He just couldn't man-up and make the key throw when he had to.  But oh yes, let us hear how much better he is than Brady!!  Give me a break!!!
    Posted by emilycuba33[/QUOTE]

Good post - underdogggturd was in here last night bemoaning the coaching staff.  Funny how that works.  Colt's being successful means PM's a great "field general."  Colt's being unsuccessful means it's the coaches fault.  The hypocrisity of the talking heads, underdogggpoop, and Colts fans never ceases to amaze.  Oh well, hopefully we won't hear from Colt trolls for the rest of the playoffs.  Of course, they're licking their chops hoping for a NE loss so they can come on here and rub it in.  Silly Colt fans.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Where would the Colts be if they didn't play in a dome and a warm weather division?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]Where would the Colts be if they didn't play in a dome and a warm weather division?
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

In the NFC West going head-to-head with Seattle for a playoff spot - LOL :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Cool

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

9-10 in the money games, 7 times one and done....playtex and the clots, nice choke job at home + i liked seeing all the clot players calling for their phantom PI's and they didnt get them, i wonder what polian will do next.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Isn't this just piling on at this point? We all know what UD thinks, but there have been like 20 separate threads about this, and he already came here with his excuses.

I would say just let the guy be.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]Isn't this just piling on at this point? We all know what UD thinks, but there have been like 20 separate threads about this, and he already came here with his excuses. I would say just let the guy be.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

I checked to make sure another thread had not been started....

Sections
Shortcuts