UDFA Bryan Anderson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

UDFA Bryan Anderson

6'5-214 lbs, and ran a 4.5 on his pro-day. Just signed with us. Impressive size and speed. May be a steal?

Position: Wide receiver

Size: 6-foot-5, 214 pounds

Projection: Third-day selection (rounds 4 through 7) or free agent.

High school: Rockford

College: Central Michigan

40-yard dash time: 4.53 seconds

Positives: Has the size and ability to get to passes at their highest point. Excellent at reading defenses and finding the soft spots in pass coverage.

Negatives: Has a slight problem adjusting to the deep ball, but probably more of a possession receiver at the NFL level anyhow.

NFLDraftScout.com position rank: 52nd

NFLDraftScout.com overall rank: 493rd

Fast fact: His streak of 52 consecutive games with a reception is the longest in NCAA history.

Quotable: "He's got the exact blend of height and bulk you look for. I personally think he's draftable. I think you take a chance on him based on his track record and size." -- Draft Countdown president Scott Wright said

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

Re: UDFA Bryan Anderson

i heard 
    hes an absolute BEAST

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

i like his height and speed, able to out jump short CBs

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I watched just about every game of his last season and the prior season the best cross comparison I can give you when describing who to think of when comparing,he's a little like Decker from U-Minnesota and also he reminds me of Riley Cooper from UF,I say he is a tweener of the two he's not a Home run hitter but he'll get more Yak than Decker but he doesn't have breakaway speed,he will catch just about everything thrown his way. Lets put it this way Dan Lefevour his QB is going to miss him...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanadianPat. Show CanadianPat's posts

In Response to Re: UDFA Bryan Anderson:
    i like his height and speed, able to out jump short CBs
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Anderson's Pro-day results:

"Bryan Anderson, one of out biggest sleepers at the receiver position, measured 6-feet, 5-inches and 212-pounds then ran 40 times of 4.50 and 4.58.  His marks of 37 inches in the vertical jump, 4.06 in the short shuttle and 6.81 seconds in the three cone also stood out.  Like his teammate, Anderson also looked very good catching the ball."

From what I am reading this guy just might be the surprise player of the Pat's 2010 crop. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Been looking for negatives so I don't expect too much and I can't find much.  This could a great UDFA, he won't be expected to anything but the 5th receiver and special teams this year giving him time to develop.

Red zone, Moss, Gronk and Anderson 6'4+ nice targets

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

sounds great, with the addition of this guy we have quite a few talented WR's for camp competition. Tate, moss, (welker), endelman, steinbeck, Anderson, Holt, Price, slater, etc.

Sections
Shortcuts