UDFA's are already being signed by Pats!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

UDFA's are already being signed by Pats!

Jeremiah Warren OC/OG 6'3 324 lbs from South Florida University.
    Markus Zusevics OT 6'5 301 lbs from Iowa.
    Marcus Forston DT 6'1 301 lbs from the U.
    Brad Herman TE 6'4 253 lbs from Iowa.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: UDFA's are already being signed by Pats!

UDFA's sign fast and heavy within the first hour after the draft. Actually once you are a day past the draft you won't see many UDFA signings. Except for maybe a couple of camp signings (vets after second release day and camp releases) this will be the team you see moving forward

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jh13. Show jh13's posts

wouldn't mind seeing them grab Minnifield.  CB whose good in zone and has a fairly decent pedigree.  Recent knee surgery is the only issue.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

By my count they're at 85 players with Gerard Warren who supposedly is coming back 86.  It's probably a good thing if your team doesn't need to sign 20+ UDFA's, and lots of teams do sign that many.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In Response to Re: UDFA's are already being signed by Pats!:
    wouldn't mind seeing them grab Minnifield.  CB whose good in zone and has a fairly decent pedigree.  Recent knee surgery is the only issue.
    Posted by jh13

Supposedly already signed with redskins...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

UDFA's sign fast and heavy within the first hour after the draft. Actually once you are a day past the draft you won't see many UDFA signings. Except for maybe a couple of camp signings (vets after second release day and camp releases) this will be the team you see moving forward
    Posted by PatsEng
    Yeah I knew this, I was just putting the names in for everyone. Forston and the TE might be keepers

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: UDFA's are already being signed by Pats! : Yeah I knew this, I was just putting the names in for everyone. Forston and the TE might be keepers
    Posted by sportsbozo1

Forston ti me won't make it out of camp. The reason being his motor. I think The injury thing BB can live with because he can toss him on IR instead of PS and no team would question the move but when a blue chip never lives up to the bill in college usually it's because of his motor.

The one I fully expect to be stashed on IR and could be great is Markus Zusevics. Zusevics could be a steal as he was thought of as a mid round player but dropped because of the torn Pec muscle. Most teams didn't want to use a space on this guy and hope he could come back. The Pats on the other hand can hide him on IR to give him time to recover and not a big deal or they can put him on PuP. I fully expect this kid to be on the 53man in the next 2-3yrs

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

They also just signed a WR Matt Roark 6'5 225 lbs from University of KY,I don't know anything about him. Although I know the 4rth string QB Hartline played with him in College. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

A quarterback at North Cobb High School (Kennesaw, Ga.), Roark converted to receiver at Kentucky, where he caught passes his first three seasons from former Kentucky and current Patriots quarterback Mike Hartline.

At 6-foot-5, 214 pounds, Roark played in 12 games last season for the Wildcats, catching 36 passes for 349 yards and one touchdown. In 2010, as a junior, Roark had 12 catches for 170 yards.

Roark is also a presence on special teams, and is tied for the most field goal blocks in Kentucky history with seven (six extra points, 1 field goal).

Last season, Roark had 30 rushing attempts for 180 yards, and was used under center in Kentucky's "Wildcat" package

Interesting guy.  Another converted Qb
    Rush/pass ratio almost equeal and loves to block extra points. hmm...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

Holy... SIX extra point blocks?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Holy... SIX extra point blocks?
    Posted by MattC05

LOL, 6 blocks is sic.  He was also the only KU Qb to beat Tennessee in a 26 yr. drought.  He only threw 1 15 yrd pass and ran for 126, but he won.
    TT any one?
    If he somehow makes the team, could be fun to watch. PS stash?
    BB defiantly looking to bolster ST this year. 
    If Ebert can return kicks, he makes the team.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Re: UDFA's are already being signed by Pats! : LOL, 6 blocks is sic.  He was also the only KU Qb to beat Tennessee in a 26 yr. drought.  He only threw 1 15 yrd pass and ran for 126, but he won. TT any one? If he somehow makes the team, could be fun to watch. PS stash? BB defiantly looking to bolster ST this year.  If Ebert can return kicks, he makes the team.
    Posted by pezz4pats
    With all of the additions to the WR corps WW has no leverage in his contract negotiations. Ebert is just another in a long line of WR's from Ohio state to move onto the next level.As for Roark I read all the articles prior to posting his signings,but I didn't get much further into his stats than were supplied by the articles. I just got done listening to BB on moving the Chains on Sirius-XM and he broke down the draft picks like his usual self with no emphisis on any one in particular...

Sections
Shortcuts