udg6, julia winefield... seem very quiet today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

udg6, julia winefield... seem very quiet today

its tough to come on here and continue to talk troll smack when your teams dont back you up....

the jests trolls are feelin their oats though...sorry dolts fans...no pun intended... hopefully san diego wont beat you up too bad...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: udg6, julia winefield... seem very quiet today

just have to know where to look. 

Besides, I am not much of a smack talker.  I try to operate with facts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to udg6, julia winefield... seem very quiet today:
    its tough to come on here and continue to talk troll smack when your teams dont back you up.... the jests trolls are feelin their oats though...sorry dolts fans...no pun intended... hopefully san diego wont beat you up too bad...
    Posted by jcour382

Chargers/Colts Over/Under 150 points

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

In Response to udg6, julia winefield... seem very quiet today:
    its tough to come on here and continue to talk troll smack when your teams dont back you up.... the jests trolls are feelin their oats though...sorry dolts fans...no pun intended... hopefully san diego wont beat you up too bad...
    Posted by jcour382

I've made 6 or 7 posts since the game.  A couple say something like "Good job Pats, you deserved to win."  I don't really think you can say the team didn't back me up (though I don't recall talking smack).  Losing by three in Foxborough is a pretty good showing IMHO...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I think losing by 4 points in Indy in 2006 in the title game after an admitted fraud call is fantastic.

As is by 1 point last year after an incorrect spot call at the end.

Wouldn't you?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: udg6, julia winefield... seem very quiet today:
    In Response to udg6, julia winefield... seem very quiet today : I've made 6 or 7 posts since the game.  A couple say something like "Good job Pats, you deserved to win."  I don't really think you can say the team didn't back me up (though I don't recall talking smack).  Losing by three in Foxborough is a pretty good showing IMHO...
    Posted by JulesWinfield

actually jules i think i did see that one so good looks on that... but i said unusally quiet... maybe it is just me...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

just have to know where to look.  Besides, I am not much of a smack talker.  I try to operate with facts.
    Posted by UD6

Here's a fact, your team lost and Pettyboy svcks actually that's two facts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

just have to know where to look.  Besides, I am not much of a smack talker.  I try to operate with facts.
    Posted by UD6

just saying unsually quiet..as you said the other day just having some fun at other posters expense... that I agree with

i dont know that i would agree with this response... you always try to color your arguements in positive light and i dont think the fact thing is accurate... and you will go down with gomer no matter what.... if your point was true you would admit that gomer is a choker.... with yet another example yesterday..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

jcour - been a bit quiet all week.  Call it concern.  Also very busy work time right now. 

I did however, start a thread last night offering congrats. 

Well let me elaborate, I try to use facts to develop my opinion.  Certainly, I provide a lot of opinion.  Now, we may have a difference of opinion.  In fact, its part of the reason I come to this site.  Better to argue different sides of a story rather than saying:  yep, yep, yep, you got that right, good point, you are right, I agree, right on - all day long.  know what I mean?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

In Response to Re: udg6, julia winefield... seem very quiet today : actually jules i think i did see that one so good looks on that... but i said unusally quiet... maybe it is just me...
    Posted by jcour382

It's been a pretty busy work day for me too.  It's true, though, that I'm less motivated to talk about the game after a loss to the Pats.  This year's game has a little different feel.  In a way, the Pats and Colts are in the same situation after this game: both are tied for the division lead after the game, but the team they're tied with has the tie-breaker for the moment (head-to-head).  However, the Pats are in a much better position for the wild-card.  It seems now that if the Colts don't win the South, they probably won't be playoff bound.  (That could change though.)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Wait, the Pats are in a better position for the Wild Card?  I love your little subtle condescension.

That means NE will lose to the Jets at home in your mind on a Monday night on 12/6.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

In Response to udg6, julia winefield... seem very quiet today : I've made 6 or 7 posts since the game.  A couple say something like "Good job Pats, you deserved to win."  I don't really think you can say the team didn't back me up (though I don't recall talking smack).  Losing by three in Foxborough is a pretty good showing IMHO...
    Posted by JulesWinfield

Let's face it.  The Colts played well.  Almost made it.  I get that.  BUT when UD starts his "own you since 2005" stuff, he must also admit it was by those same slim margins.  And much of it was with homefield advantage.  So, whatever, another year and we do it again, if not in the playoffs.  But then again, next year, we will be better also, and have a new crop of draft picks.  All we need now is someone on the rules committee.  That is not a shot at Polian, but a fact.  Fisher favors running rules, Polian favors passing rules, nobody is in there standing up for the defense.  We need representation on that dang committee.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Posted by UD6

HA HA HA HA HA HA!! That has got to be the delusional post of the decade. You and facts go together about as well as oil and water. 

Nobody wants you here. Many forum members have made that clear. When that didn't work, the moderators threw you out- several times. Yet you still keep sneaking in here- where you are not wanted. It blows my mind that it still hasn't occurred to you that something is wrong.

You would have been one of the first people to come here and rub our noses in it had the Colts won. At least have the decency to not insult our intelligence by denying it.

We all know the schtick by now, ud. And we are all sick to death of it. Make 3-4 sane, rational posts. Then, post something that is antagonistic, idiotic and/or a cheap shot to stir the pot. And when people react to it: play the victim.

There are a select few here that enjoy the trolls and the Jerry Springer type train wrecks they live to cause. But most of don't. Most of us just want you gone. How many times do you have be thrown out of here before you gain enough pride and dignity to stay away?

I don't get it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Yup. You nailed it. He's passive-aggressive here and probably is in real life, too:

Underoos:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive%E2%80%93aggressive_behavior

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: udg6, julia winefield... seem very quiet today : Let's face it.  The Colts played well.  Almost made it.  I get that.  BUT when UD starts his "own you since 2005" stuff, he must also admit it was by those same slim margins.  And much of it was with homefield advantage.  So, whatever, another year and we do it again, if not in the playoffs.  But then again, next year, we will be better also, and have a new crop of draft picks.  All we need now is someone on the rules committee.  That is not a shot at Polian, but a fact.  Fisher favors running rules, Polian favors passing rules, nobody is in there standing up for the defense.  We need representation on that dang committee.
    Posted by TroyBrown80

Mr. Brown, I agree the colts wins were by a slim margin, but they were plentiful.  5 of 6 - now 5 of 7.  the difference is you don't see me here making excuses for the loss (see rules committee comment). 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: udg6, julia winefield... seem very quiet today : Mr. Brown, I agree the colts wins were by a slim margin, but they were plentiful.  5 of 6 - now 5 of 7.  the difference is you don't see me here making excuses for the loss (see rules committee comment). 
    Posted by UD6

Actually 2-2 in the past 4. If you really want to go back though I think it is now 9-5 in favor of the Pats.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: udg6, julia winefield... seem very quiet today : Mr. Brown, I agree the colts wins were by a slim margin, but they were plentiful.  5 of 6 - now 5 of 7.  the difference is you don't see me here making excuses for the loss (see rules committee comment). 
    Posted by UD6

Lifetime stats (not the past 5 years)
    Brady 8-4 against colts (12 games not 7)
    Poutin 7-12 against the Pats (19 games not 7)
    Quick, who is the loser?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Posted by UD6

Rules committee comment was a statement of fact.  Defense has been beaten into almost nonexistence.  Your team benefits, as it is offensively minded.  The shift in win/loss since the "emphasis" is a fact.  There is enough anecdotal evidence to support it.  Excuse?  We beat you regularly when our DBs could compete for a ball.  When the PI calls started raining down, we couldn't do it as much.  FACT.  I'm saying we need BALANCE in the committee.   Betting we get it.  Bob Kraft is becoming a powerful force in the NFL now, and with the new emphasis on avoiding collisions, they will have to allow more contact elsewhere or the whole deal goes pass wacky.  Handwriting is on the wall.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

In Response to Re: udg6, julia winefield... seem very quiet today : Rules committee comment was a statement of fact.  Defense has been beaten into almost nonexistence.  Your team benefits, as it is offensively minded.  The shift in win/loss since the "emphasis" is a fact.  There is enough anecdotal evidence to support it.  Excuse?  We beat you regularly when our DBs could compete for a ball.  When the PI calls started raining down, we couldn't do it as much.  FACT.  I'm saying we need BALANCE in the committee.   Betting we get it.  Bob Kraft is becoming a powerful force in the NFL now, and with the new emphasis on avoiding collisions, they will have to allow more contact elsewhere or the whole deal goes pass wacky.  Handwriting is on the wall.
    Posted by TroyBrown80

Have you ever tried to teach a pig to play a piano? That is what you are doing right now.

Doggg doesn't want to engage in an intelligent, facts based debate. He wants to get a rise out of you. Most of all he, wants to impose his warped version of reality on you. He wants you to admit that 2+2 = 5. Because in his world it does.

Welcome to dogg world: It 's a magical place. A logic black hole, if you will. Where up is down, left is right. And facts? Well, those are whatever one wants them to be. It's a frightening place. But once you get used to it- quite predictable.

You can try if you want. It's a free country. But I'm telling you, you're wasting your time. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: udg6, julia winefield... seem very quiet today : Actually 2-2 in the past 4. If you really want to go back though I think it is now 9-5 in favor of the Pats.
    Posted by EnochRoot

perspective is everything.  Cool

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: udg6, julia winefield... seem very quiet today : Rules committee comment was a statement of fact.  Defense has been beaten into almost nonexistence.  Your team benefits, as it is offensively minded.  The shift in win/loss since the "emphasis" is a fact.  There is enough anecdotal evidence to support it.  Excuse?  We beat you regularly when our DBs could compete for a ball.  When the PI calls started raining down, we couldn't do it as much.  FACT.  I'm saying we need BALANCE in the committee.   Betting we get it.  Bob Kraft is becoming a powerful force in the NFL now, and with the new emphasis on avoiding collisions, they will have to allow more contact elsewhere or the whole deal goes pass wacky.  Handwriting is on the wall.
    Posted by TroyBrown80

Troy - what rules did Polian help adopt to benefit the offense?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Here's some press notes from before yesterday's New England Patriot win.

PATRIOTS ARE ALL-TIME DECADE LEADERS
    The Patriots' 126 wins in the 2000s is the all-time best mark for a decade in NFL history.

STRONG IN THE SECOND HALF
    Since 2001, New England has done a remarkable job of finishing the season strong, compiling a 76-23 (.768) record after Nov. 1, including playoff games. Series History ·  The Patriots and Colts will face off for the 11th time since 2003 and for the 74th time in the history of the franchises. The clubs have clashed in each of the last seven regular seasons (2003-09) and also faced each other in the playoffs following the 2003, 2004 and 2006 seasons. ·  The two teams share a long-time rivalry, as the Patriots and the Baltimore/Indianapolis Colts played twice each year from 1970 to 2001 as members of the AFC East, with the exception of the 1982 strike season. ·  New England is 18-10 against Indianapolis since 1993, and has won 14 of the series' last 21 games. The games have tended to be high-scoring affairs, as the Patriots have scored 20 or more points against the Colts in 19 of their last 21 meetings. ·  New England holds an overall record of 14-9 in games played in Indianapolis and 24-12 when playing at home. The Colts beat the Patriots in each of the last two seasons with an 18-15 win on Nov. 2, 2008 and a 35-34 win on Nov. 15, 2009. Both of those games were played at Lucas Oil Stadium.

SERIES TRENDS
    Overall Record (including 2-1 in playoffs)    44-29
    Overall at Home    24-12
        in Foxborough    24-11
        in Boston    0-1
    Overall on Road    20-17
        in Indianapolis     14-9
        in Baltimore     6-8
    Largest Victory    39 points (10/06/74)
    Largest Defeat    -31 points (11/26/72)
    Highest Combined Point Total    72 points (11/30/03 and 1/21/07)
    Lowest Combined Point Total    6 points (12/06/92)
    Longest Winning Streak    7 (1996-99)
    Longest Losing Streak    3 (1970-71, 2005-07)
    Seasonal Sweeps of 2 or more wins    Patriots 12, Colts 5

·  Since the beginning of the 2000 season, the Patriots lead the NFL with a 133-54 record followed by the Colts with a 130-56 record. ·  Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick is 8-6 against the Colts as the head coach of the Patriots and is 10-8 against Indianapolis as a head coach overall. ·  This week's game will mark the sixth straight year that the Patriots and Colts will play during the month of November. The Patriots faced the Colts in the first week of November for four seasons (2005-08), then faced the Colts on Nov. 15 last season.

·  Despite not being in the same division, the Patriots and Colts will play each other for the eighth straight season.

If the Pats never played anyone but the Colts, they would be the most successful team in the history of sports.

Sections
Shortcuts