Umm.. To The Patriots Organization

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

Re: Umm.. To The Patriots Organization

Get rid of the Cancer before it spreads....also get something for him now before losing him for nothing at the end of the season....

You people would be the first ones to complain if he walked at the end of the season.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

In Response to Re: Umm.. To The Patriots Organization:
    [QUOTE]Get rid of the Cancer before it spreads....also get something for him now before losing him for nothing at the end of the season.... You people would be the first ones to complain if he walked at the end of the season.....
    Posted by m1023us[/QUOTE]

Be careful what you wish for. And what does that even mean, be the first ones to complain?? I simply said let him play out the season. And to say he has been a cancer is ignorant. Nobody has said he is a cancer, he certainly didn't act like one after getting 0 catches.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]Get rid of the Cancer before it spreads....also get something for him now before losing him for nothing at the end of the season.... You people would be the first ones to complain if he walked at the end of the season.....

m1023... they would get a 3rd pick if he left after the season. Again if you don't know anything its best you don't open your mouth and confirm the fact.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umm.. To The Patriots Organization : Be careful what you wish for. And what does that even mean, be the first ones to complain?? I simply said let him play out the season. And to say he has been a cancer is ignorant. Nobody has said he is a cancer, he certainly didn't act like one after getting 0 catches.
    Posted by j24m1[/QUOTE]

Dude, turn on the tv...it is all over the place that he and BB got in a shouting match....

Are you living under a rock?  you might want to get a clue....

I am being careful what I am wishing for.....It is for the better of the team....Get something now, rather than letting him walk for nothing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umm.. To The Patriots Organization : m1023... they would get a 3rd pick if he left after the season. Again if you don't know anything its best you don't open your mouth and confirm the fact.
    Posted by TSWFAN[/QUOTE]

Ohhh...A compensation pick...WOW!  A third rounder!

I am thinking that the would be getting more than just a 3rd rounder, plus they get rid of a cancer...and Brady won't have to try to force the ball to him to make him happy....Brady can be the Brady of old and spread the ball...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

Maybe I am in a rock, I live in AZ, so I am not aware of shouting matches. What I am aware of is Randy still getting crazy happy in the locker room with his team after no catches. I am aware of him saying he is happy in NE still. You got info that is not on the internet apparently?? And you also never fought with your boss, ever?? Your so set on him being a cancer, I dont buy it. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umm.. To The Patriots Organization : Ohhh...A compensation pick...WOW!  A third rounder! I am thinking that the would be getting more than just a 3rd rounder, plus they get rid of a cancer...and Brady won't have to try to force the ball to him to make him happy....Brady can be the Brady of old and spread the ball...

MI023.... IF Brady doesn't throw to the " OPEN MAN" that is his fault not Moss's. Do you understand the concept of personal responsibility?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

And you don't have to jump my @#$@ like a 12 year old. I don't think the team gets better by trading Moss for a draft pick, apparently you do. I think at least 75% of people agree with me. Win now while your HOF QB is still fully capable.. How does that not make sense? You really think they will win more games without him? Wait until the offense is back to pre 07 form and the defense is still raned 25++... That won't result in any SBs.. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umm.. To The Patriots Organization : MI023.... IF Brady doesn't throw to the " OPEN MAN" that is his fault not Moss's. Do you understand the concept of personal responsibility?
    Posted by TSWFAN[/QUOTE]

LOL!  Moss is the Baby who is crying, not Brady.  If Moss isn't there, then Brady won't feel the need to try to throw at him....

Did you get e clue yet?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Uh, I'm a huge Randy fan but, he's becoming a cancer:

- You can't ruin a great week 1 win with that rant
    - I heard he kept his headphones on the entire night at Kraft's charity event; even when players came on stage, he sat at his table with his headphones on to send a message to the Krafts.
    - I also heard he and Belichick had a verbal altercation after last night regarding his catches/targets.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe I am in a rock, I live in AZ, so I am not aware of shouting matches. What I am aware of is Randy still getting crazy happy in the locker room with his team after no catches. I am aware of him saying he is happy in NE still. You got info that is not on the internet apparently?? And you also never fought with your boss, ever?? Your so set on him being a cancer, I dont buy it. 
    Posted by j24m1[/QUOTE]

I am watching the tv...I am telling you that there are problems....

No, I never got in a fight with any boss that I have ever had....I treat my boss with respect because I like what I do....I have never gotten into a shouting match with any co-worker....that is childish and pathetic.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

You heard you heard you heard... 

Has anyone else actually got more then they heard about Randy being a cancer? Just wondering...

Did Brady take him out to dinner and say "hey Randy, please don't be a cancer"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

[QUOTE]Uh, I'm a huge Randy fan but, he's becoming a cancer: - You can't ruin a great week 1 win with that rant - I heard he kept his headphones on the entire night at Kraft's charity event; even when players came on stage, he sat at his table with his headphones on to send a message to the Krafts. - I also heard he and Belichick had a verbal altercation after last night regarding his catches/targets.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

There is also an awkward video of him having some sort of altercation with another player during the national anthem last night....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

No offense Mr M1023 us but I suppose you only act childish on internet forums? Forgive me as I really have no intent to come after you and don't mind a disagreement. Again I don't have the local news that you have. I simply don't see the value in a draft pick next year for trading him this year. He opens up the middle and underneath routes regardless of his media expressions. I also don't buy that he is a cancer, but I could be wrong. Thats that. It is a ton of fun watching him play. Maybe I am living in the past.. And I was at the SB they lost to the Giants.. nothing hurt worse, I wanted to see him and Brady come back and get vengence.. hate feeling like thats over.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

The fact that you actually think the Patriots will be better without him however says alot.. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

[QUOTE]You heard you heard you heard...  Has anyone else actually got more then they heard about Randy being a cancer? Just wondering... Did Brady take him out to dinner and say "hey Randy, please don't be a cancer"
    Posted by j24m1[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Yeah, someone else on here has confirmed what I was saying....Dude, you really need to get out..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

[QUOTE]No offense Mr M1023 us but I suppose you only act childish on internet forums? Forgive me as I really have no intent to come after you and don't mind a disagreement. Again I don't have the local news that you have. I simply don't see the value in a draft pick next year for trading him this year. He opens up the middle and underneath routes regardless of his media expressions. I also don't buy that he is a cancer, but I could be wrong. Thats that. It is a ton of fun watching him play. Maybe I am living in the past.. And I was at the SB they lost to the Giants.. nothing hurt worse, I wanted to see him and Brady come back and get vengence.. hate feeling like thats over.
    Posted by j24m1[/QUOTE]

I am trying to tell you what is on tv right now...

and this guy backs me up...

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=a2558ebfaa804daef155f41681cbf324&plckUserId=a2558ebfaa804daef155f41681cbf324">
    First: 9/13/2009
    Last: 10/5/2010
    Uh, I'm a huge Randy fan but, he's becoming a cancer:

- You can't ruin a great week 1 win with that rant
    - I heard he kept his headphones on the entire night at Kraft's charity event; even when players came on stage, he sat at his table with his headphones on to send a message to the Krafts.
    - I also heard he and Belichick had a verbal altercation after last night regarding his catches/targets.

Don't believe us.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

I have a feeling I get out more then you buddy, I don't live in NE for a reason, haha.. Just stuck liking the teams. Thanks for the insider info on his cancer status though.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

Hey I am not saying I don't believe what your saying is on tv, is on tv.. I just don't buy everything that is on tv. I said you could be right. I still don't care, I don't think it makes the team better, apparently you do.. Maybe you need to get out.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

[QUOTE]I have a feeling I get out more then you buddy, I don't live in NE for a reason, haha.. Just stuck liking the teams. Thanks for the insider info on his cancer status though.
    Posted by j24m1[/QUOTE]

Good, New England thanks you!

No problem...I like to keep the ill informed, informed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from USMCM1A1. Show USMCM1A1's posts

In Response to Umm.. To The Patriots Organization:
    [QUOTE]  So please listen to the fan base, leave this one alone. Let Moss play the season out, whether or not you extend the contract. I'm really not crazy for thinking someone of importance would read this and care, just had a bad day. :)  Please don't trade the human highlight reel...
    Posted by j24m1[/QUOTE]

Please don't listen to the fan base, because fans are by definition amateurs, and most of the time unneterably stupid.

Instead, we should probably listen to Bill Belichick, Nick Casiero, Floyd Reese--you know, the professionals.  Led by the greatest NFL mind since Paul Brown.  Who's had a level of success in the free agent era that only Pittsburgh can come within sniffing distance of.

No matter what though, don't listen to people like the OP, or else we'll be back to the old Rod Rust days.  Forget that...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

I just got some sweet insider information. Moss wants to be a Patriot, but doesn't feel wanted..

Oh wait, thats all they show on the national post game shows.. damn I must not get out.. I do see him getting doubled teamed all game though.. lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

[QUOTE]Hey I am not saying I don't believe what your saying is on tv, is on tv.. I just don't buy everything that is on tv. I said you could be right. I still don't care, I don't think it makes the team better, apparently you do.. Maybe you need to get out.
    Posted by j24m1[/QUOTE]

LOL!  I guess you think that having cancer is a good thing....

Yeah, I guess many media outlets like to make these things up.....

Next thing you will tell me is that Manny Ramirez wasn't a cancer....LOL!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Umm.. To The Patriots Organization : Please don't listen to the fan base, because fans are by definition amateurs, and most of the time unneterably stupid. Instead, we should probably listen to Bill Belichick, Nick Casiero, Floyd Reese--you know, the professionals.  Led by the greatest NFL mind since Paul Brown.  Who's had a level of success in the free agent era that only Pittsburgh can come within sniffing distance of. No matter what though, don't listen to people like the OP, or else we'll be back to the old Rod Rust days.  Forget that...
    Posted by USMCM1A1[/QUOTE]

Well said!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Umm.. To The Patriots Organization : Please don't listen to the fan base, because fans are by definition amateurs, and most of the time unneterably stupid. Instead, we should probably listen to Bill Belichick, Nick Casiero, Floyd Reese--you know, the professionals.  Led by the greatest NFL mind since Paul Brown.  Who's had a level of success in the free agent era that only Pittsburgh can come within sniffing distance of. No matter what though, don't listen to people like the OP, or else we'll be back to the old Rod Rust days.  Forget that...
    Posted by USMCM1A1[/QUOTE]

Normally I would completely agree with this. But unless they are getting players back this just won't make the team better, and they can't afford to get worse.