UNBECOMING: how can TB justify dressing himself+his boys in Brazilian jerseys at a PATRIOT moment like this?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: UNBECOMING: how can TB justify dressing himself+his boys in Brazilian jerseys at a PATRIOT moment like this?

"what happens when brazil inevitably runs into the US in the semis or finals?"

Won't happen because the US won't be there.

I know you think the US will win because the team is ethnically diverse but honestly that's the dumbest sports take you've ever had

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

Re: UNBECOMING: how can TB justify dressing himself+his boys in Brazilian jerseys at a PATRIOT moment like this?

Justification - his wife is from Brasil

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Justification - Very, Very smart man supporting his very very rich gorgeous SUPER Model.  And US if beats Belgium today will most likely have to face Argentina, they are not beating that team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

If the US ends up having to play Brazil, it will be a divided household.  Go home.  You're drunk.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I'm sure Tom finds nothing unbecoming about Giselle's Brazilian . . . um, jersey. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

I am not Brazilian but I like the older brazilian style of play for soccer. So I would love it if the USA could win and get to the finals (the only place they could play Brazil) but that is a bit unrealistic.

USA would have to beat Belgium, Argentina or Switzerland, Netherlands or Costa Rico just to get to the final. It is a great dream that US beats Belgium, then Argentina (probably) and then Costa Rico (probably) but it would take 270 plus minutes of outstanding futbol and I think that USA has not developed enough of that skill/mind set to do it.

So I think it is great that he gets and enjoys soccer it can only help build more fans. Soccer is a tough game and played at the world cup level is very very difficult. I know we are all American Football fans and the challenges in our game are much different but imaging running all out for 90 plus minutes in 90 degree weather and 95% humidity. That is a different set of skills and athleticism than our brand of Football.

So if TB wants to cheer for or wear the jersey of Brazil, so be it. He spends time there and his wife is Brazilian, he is supporting her and teaching his kids about the great game of soccer, so what is the big problem?

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm sure Tom finds nothing unbecoming about Giselle's Brazilian . . . um, jersey. 

[/QUOTE]

Gotta love the Brazilian........um, jersey, lol!!

Another failed Commy thread.  Apparently Commy doesn't know TFB is married to a Brazilian.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Um maybe because he smashing a Brazilian babe.

Tom: "Oh, just sport the brazil jerseys and I can have you... Yeah, sounds good"

What are you saying commie? Lol. I don't even know, you're the only person I have on ignore but I read the thread title.

Lay off the rocks

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I couldn't care less what kind of t-shirt Brady wears.  If his main squeeze wants him to wear ________________________  (fill in the blank) it is of no consequence to me.  What does matter to me is what Brady does on the field. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I couldn't care less what kind of t-shirt Brady wears.  If his main squeeze wants him to wear ________________________  (fill in the blank) it is of no consequence to me.  What does matter to me is what Brady does on the field. 

[/QUOTE]

Amen!  People that complained about Brady's hair being too long in 2010, I say who cares if he grows it down to his butt?  As long as he produces on the field. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

SAW IT ON sPORTS nation.. love me some Michelle Beadle. even they were stunned he would b so tone deaf with his brand at this time. yep many have dual loyalty homes like yankees and sox fans who unfortunately marry or gal atheists who marry taliban guys.. u dig? bottom line, this great nation has been nice to Giz, been here long enough to buy a clue along with mansions. them boys should b neutral, with both or the good ole U_S_A!  at the worse, tb and his moynahan son should b in full US glory with Gis and her bioKid in Brazzy stuff. tb should put down his heels on issues like this. he's usually much better at avoiding these kinds of Jet-like faux paus... da commy is OUTRAGED!

what happens when brazil inevitably runs into the US in the semis or finals? shouldnt b so complexed.. tb had a lady with better judgment in Moynahan along with actual SB rings.. stuff like this reminds me and others y we have Gis issues.

even funnier was the espn loop of TB in full metro dancing glory back in his carnival infamy days.. love is one thing, patriotism is anotha.. without this great nation, there would b no $ for TB to make, and thus no way no how he's attracting a Gis in the first place... u feel me? its time for all to rally around this here US world cup team or else....even its German coach is down with the program. plans on staying til the last day of World cup!

"Bringing Boston-Strong vodka to team-hating jabronis and da Comrade-Soft Kool-aid Party!"

..and that's da Bawston SPORTS bottom line for the Commy says so! COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

Follow da Commy on Twitter: @commyCon, @commyConSox, @commyConPats, @commyConCeltics, and @CommyConImages (got any Boston sports imagery to share?)

[/QUOTE]

This quite possibly could your dumbest post yet.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to stan17's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

SAW IT ON sPORTS nation.. love me some Michelle Beadle. even they were stunned he would b so tone deaf with his brand at this time. yep many have dual loyalty homes like yankees and sox fans who unfortunately marry or gal atheists who marry taliban guys.. u dig? bottom line, this great nation has been nice to Giz, been here long enough to buy a clue along with mansions. them boys should b neutral, with both or the good ole U_S_A!  at the worse, tb and his moynahan son should b in full US glory with Gis and her bioKid in Brazzy stuff. tb should put down his heels on issues like this. he's usually much better at avoiding these kinds of Jet-like faux paus... da commy is OUTRAGED!

what happens when brazil inevitably runs into the US in the semis or finals? shouldnt b so complexed.. tb had a lady with better judgment in Moynahan along with actual SB rings.. stuff like this reminds me and others y we have Gis issues.

even funnier was the espn loop of TB in full metro dancing glory back in his carnival infamy days.. love is one thing, patriotism is anotha.. without this great nation, there would b no $ for TB to make, and thus no way no how he's attracting a Gis in the first place... u feel me? its time for all to rally around this here US world cup team or else....even its German coach is down with the program. plans on staying til the last day of World cup!

"Bringing Boston-Strong vodka to team-hating jabronis and da Comrade-Soft Kool-aid Party!"

..and that's da Bawston SPORTS bottom line for the Commy says so! COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

Follow da Commy on Twitter: @commyCon, @commyConSox, @commyConPats, @commyConCeltics, and @CommyConImages (got any Boston sports imagery to share?)

[/QUOTE]

This quite possibly could your dumbest post yet.

[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't think so based on some of his other inane rantings but he seems to out do himself with every post.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

c'mon man

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

So, your better half is from a country which is playing in a big sporting event for that country and you wouldn't support your better half?  Come on, much ado about nothing.  And IF, note the BIG IF, the US were to play Brazil, there will be an interesting side bet between TB and Giselle! (-8

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

His wife has her image to protect as well. Imagine the press if her kids are sporting non brazillion garb.  Could be she's a proud brazillion and it could even be the kids might have met the players. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

well u won't have to worry about it for another 4 years now Commy...by which time Brady may be retired

Sections
Shortcuts