UNBELIEVABLE COLTS THREAD!!!!! WOW

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

UNBELIEVABLE COLTS THREAD!!!!! WOW

Here is where to find a bunch of them.  Some people here seem lost.  Get your Colts fix at

also some good info on mating with sheep, if you are into that.  Its either in the "social" or "entertainment" section.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Re: UNBELIEVABLE COLTS THREAD!!!!! WOW

I apologize for the sheep joke.  That wasn't called for.  If it wasn't for Indiana, the Jackson 5 would have had to have been from somewhere else!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

In Response to Re: UNBELIEVABLE COLTS THREAD!!!!! WOW:
    If it wasn't for Indiana, the Jackson 5 would have had to have been from somewhere else!
    Posted by TroyBrown80

And the pats might have had 5 more wins in the last 5 years and another superbowl appearance.  Oh, and the celts- none of those championships in the 80's. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Yeah.  And the Colts would still be in baltimore.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Wow, colts fans in that forum, especially brokebackbrady care more about trashing brady and the pats than their own team. Almost every thread consists of either

a) The team I hate the most is NE
    b) Tom Brady is not a good QB
    c) The pats cheat

Im not lying, I didnt see one thread that was actually about football. 65% of threads are I hate Brady and the pats. The other 35% is peyton manning is the best QB ever

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I think BrokeBackBrady needs to go outside.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

When a team gets spanked as badly in games that matter, as Indy does by the Patriots and Tom Brady, the hatred runs deep.  Venting is their therapy, and a lot cheaper than going to their shrinks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

good now underroos doesnt need to come here anymore...

c ya underoos...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

I think BrokeBackBrady needs to go outside.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

Well...I've seen Brady's wife. I wonder what Ol' BrokeBack's "significant other" looks like? LOL!!! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to UNBELIEVABLE COLTS THREAD!!!!! WOW:
    Here is where to find a bunch of them.  Some people here seem lost.  Get your Colts fix at   http://www.indystar.com/section/PluckForum?plckForumPage=Forum&plckForumId=Cat:db3f8cfb-fbf2-46a8-9949-2d94e2faab75Forum:655098da-bc11-4421-9a76-5d5ab989bbfd also some good info on mating with sheep, if you are into that.  Its either in the "social" or "entertainment" section.
    Posted by TroyBrown80

Hey Troy...do you think that Ol' BrokeBack and "The Dog(gggg) are one in the same? That would explain a few things...LOL!!! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Y'know, I've been to that forum quite a bit over the years, and that BrokeBackBrady kid has pretty much ruined it.  I don't know how one person has the time to put up so many ignorant and inflamatory posts...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

I only post on boston.com's forums sporadically, as I post more often on another site that I've been on for a long time. However, I can say without flinching that Colts trolls over on the other site are the absolute worst I've ever seen (with the exception of the Laker trolls on the Celtics' board here--even the Yankees trolls aren't as bad as the Laker trolls).

There actually are some intelligent, reasonable Colts fans who also post over there, but the trolls outnumber the smart ones by a significant number, and the trolls are OBSESSED with the Patriots....completely obsessed. It makes no sense since, in reality, the Colts actually have had a little more success than the Pats since NE won its last Super Bowl in 2004. But the Indy trolls still act as if it's still 2003, and as if the Patriots are still "cheating" by "roughing up" the Indy receivers in the AFC title game (yes, they actually called that cheating, before they began calling Spygate cheating---neither case involved cheating, of course).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

In Response to Re: UNBELIEVABLE COLTS THREAD!!!!! WOW : So, Indy is not in between Detroit and Chicago and the Hooiser Dome was not the building Irsay needed to move out of Baltimore at the end of 1983? Hmm. Please tell us where I was "wrong" here.  Thanks.
    Posted by russgriswold

See proof right there. 

Initially you spoke of Indiana, not Indy, so you can't even keep your comments from one post to the next straight. 

Additionally, Indy is not between Chicago and Detroit, it's south of these cities.  Your comment suggest that if one were to drive from Detroit to Chicago, one would likely pass through Indy.  Only someone as frequently wrong as you, would do something like that, unless of course, you had a purpose for coming to the fine city of Indianapolis.  

And no, Irsay didn't NEED the Hoosier Dome to move out of Baltimore. 

Funny thing, is these weren't even the points I was focusing on, but they'll do. 

Thanks helping my cause Russ. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

ah, the irony of learning more about the colts than the pats on a pats board

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: UNBELIEVABLE COLTS THREAD!!!!! WOW : Like I have said many times, they are an uneducated fanbase.  They do not know football and never have.  I was talking to a co-worker last year and we wagered on the game.  He was impressed with my knowledge of the game and what I was expanding upon wasn't even very in depth. I am sure all Pats fans have run into this kind of thing before. I have yet to meet a Colts fan that matches the Boston fan's intelligence or passion for sports.
    Posted by russgriswold

you are also the most bias person in the history of this planet

you probably arent such a good judge of things...there is also that making things up to suit your argument habit you have too

so needless to say, that you have come to this conclusion, it should be no surprise to those of us who read your endless drivel

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Wow, colts fans in that forum, especially brokebackbrady care more about trashing brady and the pats than their own team. Almost every thread consists of either a) The team I hate the most is NE b) Tom Brady is not a good QB c) The pats cheat Im not lying, I didnt see one thread that was actually about football. 65% of threads are I hate Brady and the pats. The other 35% is peyton manning is the best QB ever
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie

Hello pot, meet kettle.  You guys had a post about the 5 teams you hate most.  The colts were on most of the lists and the jets were on EVERY list.  As for hating on Tom Brady, its uncalled for. The guy is a class act and a proven champ.  The pats better get him locked up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Well, my original point was that I thought most of the Colt/Jet posters couldn't find their respective fan sites, and I was trying to help them.  I don't frequent those site or contribute to them, so I don't care about their content.  As alot of posters here like to rank on the Colts and Jets (not enough Steeler hate for my taste) I would expect those sites to rank on Patriots alot.  I do note there are not alot of Steeler fans, I imagine they are on a Steeler fan site, talking about their team, as it should be.  I don't understand hanging around another teams board, blowing your teams horn.  It's weird.  I think we should be able to identify these people to a moderator and have them removed.  There is a thread here about voting underdoggggg "off the island"  but some people want him, it seems.  But I don't think he brings anything to our conversations, I can predict what he is going to say most of the time, and I don't expect him to change his mind, he is a Colts fan, and he should like his team.  Just not here. Jbolted, on the other hand, has good points, and seems reasonable.  A Charger fan, but at least he reigns in the rhetoric for the most part.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Yes, Colts fans are a large bunch throughout this country.  Good one, JimmyJack! Funny to me how you think this comment doesn't make sense when it's formed from my own opinion and experience. Met plenty of Jet/Giants fans, Bears fans, Packers fans, Vikes fans, Panthers fans, etc, through the years mostly based on living in those regions. Or, just knowing Jets/Giants fans who live in the NE area. All are more educated than Colts fans that I have known or know currently. Of course I would never say this to them.  I just drop this in for Underoos and other Colts trolls.
    Posted by russgriswold

where did i say anything about them being a large bunch?

and im pointing out how you think everything new england based is the greatest thing since sliced bread on all fronts...your posting habits give you no credibility to dispute this fact

and how you rag on other team's fans when...and lets be honest with ourselves here but most pats fans(which i believe you to be in this group as well) are absolutely bandwagon fans...they were not there when the pats were an annual 4 win team and they wont be there when they return to their annual 4 wins in the post brady era

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

In Response to Re: UNBELIEVABLE COLTS THREAD!!!!! WOW : where did i say anything about them being a large bunch? and im pointing out how you think everything new england based is the greatest thing since sliced bread on all fronts...your posting habits give you no credibility to dispute this fact and how you rag on other team's fans when...and lets be honest with ourselves here but most pats fans(which i believe you to be in this group as well) are absolutely bandwagon fans...they were not there when the pats were an annual 4 win team and they wont be there when they return to their annual 4 wins in the post brady era
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0
    And here it is.  one of the posters i was speaking of.  This is pure trollspeak.  Post tom brady the patriots went 11-5, thank you very much.  and if you will find alot of us were on "the bandwagon" a bit longer than you think.  Growing up in N.H. I did not like the Patriots, but mostly I didn't like football.  Too predictable, and dominated by the same teams always.  I jumped on the "bandwagon" in 93 when the Sullivans and Mr Orthwein were no longer with the team.  That has much to do with the renewed interest people showed the team. Because finally the team had an owner who was interested in winning. And staying in Massachusetts.   We went to the Superbowl in 96 without Brady, and were at least in the mix pretty much since.  The story of how Bob Kraft bought the team is pretty special.  Not alot of owners who were lifelong fans first. Just because you desperately need something to be true doesn't mean it is.  Make a point if you have one, be quiet if you don't.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

I am a bandwagon fan? Here are some key games that I have attended before they even won anything, Einstein: Oct. 1995 - First Monday Night game in 15 years.  A day earlier, Shannon Hoon ODd in New Orleans. That's how good my memory is, dummy. 1996 (Jan 1997, January 12th, I believe) AFC Title Game - Arguably my favorite attended Pats playoff game ever. This was a 4 PM game and we got there at 11 AM when the gets open to tailgate.  Freezing at about 5 degrees, but the sun helped.  Incredbile memories watching my team win an AFC title at home for the first time ever in their history. You were 11 or 12 years old at this time.  Not even into puberty yet.   You were playing with Teenage Mutant Ninkja Turtles and watching Erkel. Kid, you are so out of your league here, it's not even funny.  I was going to games at Fenway, the Garden and Foxborough, BEFORE YOU WERE BORN. I could direct you to You Tube to show you games i was literally AT in the 1980s and 1990s, before moving out of the area for career related decisions. I was blessed to go to a ton of classic games watching the Bruins, Sox, Celts and even some fun Pats games.  One of my favorites was in the 1985 season game against Miami in the rain.  You are some teenie bopper goober who bandwagoned himself onto the Dolphins cart because they were flashy in the late 1980s with Dan Marino, and you were an impressionable little tike. And, you apparently like peach and teal with white uniforms. You're barking up the wrong tree and there is no one here who believes that I would qualify as a "bandwagon" fan. I have two uncles who pay a ridiculous $169 per ticket with seats at the 45 yard line, lower level because they have been holders since 1978 giving them great choice for the new stadium and where to sit, and I have been going to games since I was a kid. My opinion is formed off of realizing that Boston and its fans are pretty much like none other after seeing other sports markets around the country. Period. If you don't like my opinion, too bad.  The best fans reside on the East Coast and in the Northeast. Fans from Indy or Miami are not even close to this. Not close.
    Posted by russgriswold

you know what is funny...thats its easier to fire you up than it is to light a zippo in the rain

A. most people root for the team in the area in which they were born...kinda like how people from NE, root for the sox, irregardless of how they are doing in the standings...i was born in miami, i root for the phins, marlins, panthers, heat and canes irregardless of where they are in the standings...do you see how that works?
    B. great, your uncles arent bandwagon fans...why cant you be more like them? sheesh
    C. you are right...boston fans are like no other because A. all their teams have been around for a long, long time, giving them ample time to build a fan base...a fan base which, because of NE's colleges and businesses has attracted people from all over the world, for over a hundred years...the city itself is unlike any other in the world...im not debating that with you here...

what im saying is that on these boards, you act like a small child throwing one continuous hissy fit...if you are indeed a man, you have the maturity level of a scorned teen age girl...and for that, you should be deeply embarrassed

fans from miami are mixed in with fans of NE based teams, and others who come from different countries who are less interested in football and baseball and more interested in futbol...it is what is and i cant change that

so rather than bagging on other teams fans...why dont you find a real argument or just s.t.f.u. and sit in the corner quietly like a good little girl

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

As a Colt fan, I'll tell you why I frequent your site.  First and foremost, I can't find a Colt site I like right now.  There used to be two I liked, but the Star News site (the one originally referenced on this thread) got infested by trolls (first by a Pats troll named BoJangles, then by this Supertroll idiot, BrokeBackBrady) and the other site I like disappeared.  I kind of like the Scout.com forum, but it's not very active.  I don't blame y'all for thinking that Colt fans are by and large idiots, as some of the sites seem to be dominated by them nowadays. 

I originally started coming here because there used to be a day where the two teams guaged their progress in relation to each other.  It's cooled down a bit, as the Colts have had way more success the last couple of years.  These are pretty good times for Colt fans, whereas I think it might be a tough year for the Patsies. 

But all that aside, I think your opinion of Colt fans is formed quite a bit by your own homerism.  Prior to the downfall of the Star News, I had never seen as big a group of homers as you have here.  I'd be called a blatant homer around here just by stating the generally-acknowledged assertion that Peyton is better than Brady.  Fans of 31 teams would generally agree with that...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Y'know, I've been to that forum quite a bit over the years, and that BrokeBackBrady kid has pretty much ruined it.  I don't know how one person has the time to put up so many ignorant and inflamatory posts...
    Posted by JulesWinfield

Jules...do you guys have an "ignore" funcction that you can use, on the Indy forum?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

In Response to Re: UNBELIEVABLE COLTS THREAD!!!!! WOW : Umm, I am well aware of where  Indianapolis is located, dribble lips.  Believe me. Been there MANY times. Whether taking 94 from Chitown to Detroit, past South Bend and Notre Dame, or splitting off down 65 into Indy. Indy is between Detroit and Chicago, dummy. Fact. About 3 hours away on either side. I don't care if it's slightly south from the 94 stretch.  Get a life. Irsay moved the Colts bebcause the Hoosier Dome provided him the incentive. He could use it for conventions, Final Fours, etc, etc, etc. He moved the team and ditched the fans in Baltimore for a hokey, small market because of the stadium. Fact.  You have this pathetic habit to attempt to spin around comments when you don't like what they mean.  Nothing I have said here is incorrect other than you not liking my opinion on Indy as a small market pro sports town. Indy = Small market and very hokey sports fans
    Posted by russgriswold

Well Russ, I guess in the same way Indy is "between" Chicago and Detroit, I94 runs past South Bend and Notre Dame.  LOL.  Its just that reasonable people wouldn't say that.  They'd say Indy is south of those cities and I90 runs past South Bend and Notre Dame, not I94.  But look, you deemed yourself a very smart person, and so just as skewed as that perspective may be, I'm not surprised by your statements here. 

On your other points, let me correct you substantially.  Irsay moved the colts to Indy because Baltimore wouldn't build a new stadium and public officials were threatening to keep the team via eminent domain and because Indy had a new stadium.  But Irsay didn't own the Hoosier Dome and had no authority over its convention or final four use.  Combining the dome with the convention center already in place was the brainchild of then Mayor William Hudnut whose brilliance was so respected that Harvard sought him for a post in its school of government.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: UNBELIEVABLE COLTS THREAD!!!!! WOW : And here it is .  one of the posters i was speaking of.  This is pure trollspeak.  Post tom brady the patriots went 11-5, thank you very much.  and if you will find alot of us were on "the bandwagon" a bit longer than you think.  Growing up in N.H. I did not like the Patriots, but mostly I didn't like football.  Too predictable, and dominated by the same teams always.  I jumped on the "bandwagon" in 93 when the Sullivans and Mr Orthwein were no longer with the team.  That has much to do with the renewed interest people showed the team. Because finally the team had an owner who was interested in winning. And staying in Massachusetts.   We went to the Superbowl in 96 without Brady, and were at least in the mix pretty much since.  The story of how Bob Kraft bought the team is pretty special.  Not alot of owners who were lifelong fans first. Just because you desperately need something to be true doesn't mean it is.  Make a point if you have one, be quiet if you don't.  
    Posted by TroyBrown80

my post wasnt aimed at you, sorry if i offended

and i wont argue with one thing you said in there...you, IMO are an admirable and passionate fan

but i will not stand for people like crusty saying what a great fan he is when he only sees one side of the story and then regularly bashes fans of other teams for not being real fans or they are bandwagon fans

im sorry, but if you are phins fan starting in the 80's(like i am)...there hasnt been a championship bandwagon to jump on...same goes for the florida panthers and the miami heat up until 2006...now you probably could make a good case for alot of marlins fans being bandwagoners but IMO, to sit in 100 degree heat with 95% humidity in a football stadium in the middle of nowhere to watch baseball...thats a true fan...even if most of the stadium is empty around said person

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Yes, but he didn't have to pay for the stadium!  How dumb are you?  This is the point.  He moved to not have to pay. Modell did the same thing. Are you up the near Fort Wayne area off of 69?  lol
    Posted by russgriswold

If this was the point, then make the point before being exposed once again as the dips*it you obviously are. 

Here are your statements verbatim regarding why Irsay moved to Indianapolis:

-- Good thing the Hoosier Dome was built in the 80s and Irsay needed a way to generate a new source of cash flow...
    -- Irsay moved the Colts bebecause the Hoosier Dome provided him the incentive. He could use it for conventions, Final Fours, etc, etc, etc.

No one of sound mind would construe from your words above that your point was, "(Irsay) didn't have to pay for the stadium!"

There are some tools on this board, but none more than you.  You are an idiot, and I am being sincere.

Sections
Shortcuts