UNBELIEVABLE COLTS THREAD!!!!! WOW

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Re: UNBELIEVABLE COLTS THREAD!!!!! WOW

In Response to Re: UNBELIEVABLE COLTS THREAD!!!!! WOW:
    By not paying for a stadium, that is the new source, you idiot. OH MY GOOD GOD. Please at least get to a community college. Take this personally: Your IQ is clearly lower than 100 and now we, as taxpayers, will probably have to pay for it. F.
    Posted by russgriswold

Take this anyway you want - monkey sh*t has more brains than you.  Tool.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Done for the day, Russ?  Good idea. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Re: UNBELIEVABLE COLTS THREAD!!!!! WOW :      Well...I've seen Brady's wife. I wonder what Ol' BrokeBack's "significant other" looks like? LOL!!! 
    Posted by TexasPat3

Gee, I dunno.... I heard that dark body hair, horns, and cloven hooves are IN this year in Indy. Gotta give her a break!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Y'know, I've been to that forum quite a bit over the years, and that BrokeBackBrady kid has pretty much ruined it.  I don't know how one person has the time to put up so many ignorant and inflamatory posts...
    Posted by JulesWinfield

I believe they call that "inbred genetics". He/she/it spews it, and mom/sis/wife or brother/dad/son agree.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Russ, I thought you were gone for the day. 

Reasonable people use the phrase "have a nice evening" as a way of saying goodbye. 

whoops, I lumped you in again with reasonable people.  Forgive me. 

anyway, glad to have you back.  Your constant, unintelligible, blabbering, gibberish is an amusement and puzzle for the rest of us. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

In Response to Re: UNBELIEVABLE COLTS THREAD!!!!! WOW : my post wasnt aimed at you, sorry if i offended and i wont argue with one thing you said in there...you, IMO are an admirable and passionate fan but i will not stand for people like crusty saying what a great fan he is when he only sees one side of the story and then regularly bashes fans of other teams for not being real fans or they are bandwagon fans im sorry, but if you are phins fan starting in the 80's(like i am)...there hasnt been a championship bandwagon to jump on...same goes for the florida panthers and the miami heat up until 2006...now you probably could make a good case for alot of marlins fans being bandwagoners but IMO, to sit in 100 degree heat with 95% humidity in a football stadium in the middle of nowhere to watch baseball...thats a true fan...even if most of the stadium is empty around said person
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

wow.  stunning reply.  I accept your apology, and in turn apologize for saying you were a troll.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Russ, I thought you were gone for the day.  Reasonable people use the phrase "have a nice evening" as a way of saying goodbye.  whoops, I lumped you in again with reasonable people.  Forgive me.  anyway, glad to have you back.  Your constant, unintelligible, blabbering, gibberish is an amusement and puzzle for the rest of us. 
    Posted by underdoggggg

Are you kidding Underwhelmingdogggg? Could you possibly be trying to posture yourself in this forum as the light of reason, or an intellectual?

Russ has made his point - you now try to parry by splitting whatever hair might be left on your head - and then try to spin that as reasonable, or intellectual?

Seriously?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: UNBELIEVABLE COLTS THREAD!!!!! WOW : wow.  stunning reply.  I accept your apology, and in turn apologize for saying you were a troll.  
    Posted by TroyBrown80

haha...right on...see people...we all can get along here...one, big, afc east happy family...except jets trolls...gfy!

can i get a here, here? and maybe an amen?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

amen.  well, whodat isn't bad either.  i just don't get why he's a Jet fan, and has a name like whodat.  it's confusing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

The Jackson 5 was from Gary Indiana I think. Thats where they make bathroom smell.   Foot in mouth

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

It appears both the Colts blog & Pats blog have people spending entirely too much time on these sites.  Like anything we write makes any difference to how our management makes decisions or how our teams play.  I really doubt all Colts fans are ignorant and all Pats fans are football literate.  Russ, you're a tool and Underdogg needs a new hobbie.     

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

They say Peyton is there saviour ... !!!!  Thats when i clicked  X

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Dude! What a bunch of jealous homers. I do not go to other sports sites and stick to my own team, but I did check out Indy star and was ammused by the threads. I would call them a bunch of crying little girls but do not want to insult little girls! almost no threads talking about their own team. They had one there about how Wes could not "cheat" anymore about going across the middle and usining thr Ref to block a defensive player. I guess he is the only one doing crossing routes in the NFL. I will never go back to that pathetic site again unless I need a good laugh. What a bunch of losers.

Go Pats!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Y'know, I've been to that forum quite a bit over the years, and that BrokeBackBrady kid has pretty much ruined it.  I don't know how one person has the time to put up so many ignorant and inflamatory posts...
    Posted by JulesWinfield

Hey Julia! Have you seen doggiedoodoo's post total here? We all wonder if the guy actually has a job????

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: UNBELIEVABLE COLTS THREAD!!!!! WOW : haha...right on...see people...we all can get along here...one, big, afc east happy family...except jets trolls...gfy! can i get a here, here? and maybe an amen?
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

I'll see your amen and raise you a yowzah.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Fans of 31 teams do not generally agree with that. The media fawns over Manning, so the dumb public just goes with it and doesn't look at facts or context. Go look at Gomer's numbers prior to 2003. That's a good place to start. This started in 2003 when Indy put up some gaudy numbers in a dome when people like Reggie Wayne arrived and Manning got better weaponry. No knock on his career, but we all chuckled back in 2003, 2004 and 2005 or even 2007 when Brady CLEARLY showed why he was better. He won.  He was methodical. He didn't throw untimely INTs to cost his teamm games. Brady is 14-4 in the postseason, Manning 9-9.  Hello?  Check out Manning's numbers even in his SB year. His game in Baltimore was horrendous. Do you have any idea how insulting it is to pretend Manning is somehow superior to Brady? This is exactly what I mean.  Colts fans are clueless as NFL fans. I expect Colts fans to obviously pick Manning, but you saying "all 31 teams' fans agree with me" is what the problem is here. Brady's best postseason ins better than Manning's and Brady's best regular season is better than Manning's. This debate ended in 2007.  If Manning had won SB 44, I would have conceded the idea Manning could tilt above Brady. But, why did the Colts lose SB 44 at the end?    Brady throws a go ahead TD in SB 42, Manning gets picked to lose the game. At every single turn, outside of compiled numbers in a dome, Brady edges Manning. Not by much, but across the board, total package, he clearly does. And Brady has played 4 less seasons by comparison.
    Posted by russgriswold

Well, Russ.  THis is exactly what we were talking about when we were giving you tips on another thread about how to be a more persuasive poster.  You say a couple of time how Brady was "clearly" better than Manning, but you offer no support whatsoever.  Just being emphatic about it doesn't make your statements less false. 

The facts show that in the ten years they've been in the league together, Manning has had the better QB rating eight of those years.  Look it up.  Another fact: Manning has a better playoff QB rating than Brady.  The QB rating takes a lot of things into account.  The fact that Brady could afford for most of his career afford to play conservative and throw the ball away when plays are not there, whereas Manning had to make things happen nearly every drive (due to a bad D) is reflected in a couple of ways.  Of course, Manning threw more Ints, but he threw more TDs and had higher YPA, which are factored into the rating also. 

I like that y'all are convinced your QB is better.  But all your support is based on team accomplishments, Russ.  By your exact same logic, you must have had the best punter in NFL history during SB years: after all he won three SBs and has a fantastic playoff record.  (I don't actually know if you had the same punter during those years, but you get my point.)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Why qualify by removing years russ? 

What's interesting is when you do it and you see look at your stats, the individual stats are remarkably similar except for won loss record.  An outsider looking at those stats and seeing the similarities and one single siginificant difference would immediately suggest that something external is going on to skew the won loss record, and he would be right.  Its the rest of the team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

WOW, what a pi**in' match here!

How about we agree that EVERY fan site has fans/posters, like those many of you are pointing out, who are idiotic, extreme, bandwagon jumpers, devoid of football knowledge and anything else you want to throw into the mix.  It's all opinions and if it is driven by extreme fan loyalty, just read it and shrug it off for what it is, an opinion!  I personally do not get the personal attacks that happen, but, it is human nature.  If you do not like the way someone sounds (in this case writes) we attack them.  Everyone is guilty of homerisms.  Some take it much farther than others and are blind to all else!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Kind of funny how you enjoy excluding the past two years because they're inconvenient to your argument.  I remember last year making the point that career stats weren't even close between Manning and Brady if you took out their career years (2004 for Manning and 2007 for Brady, I believe).  Manning ended up with a 5 point higher QB rating.  I was using it to support the notion that apart from one season (2007) Brady was nowhere close to Manning.  I was told that it was silly to ever omit that season and pretend it didn't exist.  I guess the rules are different now...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Kind of funny how you enjoy excluding the past two years because they're inconvenient to your argument.  I remember last year making the point that career stats weren't even close between Manning and Brady if you took out their career years (2004 for Manning and 2007 for Brady, I believe).  Manning ended up with a 5 point higher QB rating.  I was using it to support the notion that apart from one season (2007) Brady was nowhere close to Manning.  I was told that it was silly to ever omit that season and pretend it didn't exist.  I guess the rules are different now...
    Posted by JulesWinfield

So, what you are saying is stats lead the way, therefore Manning is way above QB's like Montana, Elway, Staubach, Bradshaw all off his statistical advantages? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

i just want to throw this in there.

i posted on a few sports and by far the worst fans are lakers fans.  the funny thing is, u would be (or maybe wouldn't be) surprised how many lakers fans are also, drum roll please...............colts fans and wouldn't you know it............yankees fans.  amazing.

there is a very strong anti Boston feeling throughout the sports nation and it really is not enjoyable to post as a Boston fan anywhere. Sometimes not even here.  

Also, colts fans are always the first ones on every site to scream spygate.  it is like a retarded reflex of some sort. 

I am biased, but the most peaceful fans are EASILY Boston fans.  we don't start anything, we always end up defending some stupid remark from some idiot. We love our teams, but we show respect and will back our team up as best we can.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Don't remember saying that.  Comparing across eras is difficult statistically because the game has changed.  If QB-friendly rules continue, I would expect the Rogers and Staffords of the league to eventually eclipse Manning and Brady statistically.  But I think the QB rating is a pretty good way to compare players of the same era.  When you're looking at meaningful objective measures, I can't come up with anything better.  Without objective measures, we just have the weak arguments that Russ employs: "...we all chuckled back in 2003, 2004 and 2005 or even 2007 when Brady CLEARLY showed why he was better."  If it was so clear, why was Manning's QB rating considerably superior over this time period?  When the objective stats don't support your thesis, you've got some 'splainin' to do!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: UNBELIEVABLE COLTS THREAD!!!!! WOW : Hey Julia! Have you seen doggiedoodoo's post total here? We all wonder if the guy actually has a job????
    Posted by bradleyBliss

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Over 100,000 unemployed in Mass. 30,000 without benefits. Chances are a number of people on this forum may not be employed. Leave it to the political regimes of the last 20 years. But let's put priorities in proper order. Go Pats!!!! I'm being facetious and mocking of the fanatics.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Don't remember saying that.  Comparing across eras is difficult statistically because the game has changed.  If QB-friendly rules continue, I would expect the Rogers and Staffords of the league to eventually eclipse Manning and Brady statistically.  But I think the QB rating is a pretty good way to compare players of the same era.  When you're looking at meaningful objective measures, I can't come up with anything better.  Without objective measures, we just have the weak arguments that Russ employs: "...we all chuckled back in 2003, 2004 and 2005 or even 2007 when Brady CLEARLY showed why he was better."  If it was so clear, why was Manning's QB rating considerably superior over this time period?  When the objective stats don't support your thesis, you've got some 'splainin' to do!
    Posted by JulesWinfield

Sections
Shortcuts