Uncle Al and BB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

Uncle Al and BB

My hunch is these 2 are already talking about a deal or a trade ...... Its in there DNA to roll the dice  come April.

I could see a trade involving the #9 pick for what ever gets Uncle Al off. Uncle AL aint no full so it will be fun too see what apples and Oranges change hands.
    #9 pick seems like a nice spot to get a good DE or LB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccusson1122. Show ccusson1122's posts

Re: Uncle Al and BB

I can also see something happening come draft day my hunch tells me that we send a late pick and maybe a player over to oakland for WR Louis Murphy I think he could be amazing with a QB, and that will take care of our reciever problem and with our top 4 picks go . DE, OLB, RB, and TE

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

i like how BB refers to him as Mr. Davis

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Uncle Al and BB:
    My hunch is these 2 are already talking about a deal or a trade ...... Its in there DNA to roll the dice  come April. I could see a trade involving the #9 pick for what ever gets Uncle Al off. Uncle AL aint no full so it will be fun too see what apples and Oranges change hands. #9 pick seems like a nice spot to get a good DE or LB
    Posted by hoyle

hoyle:

The Pats reportedly refused the Raiders' #1 this year in the Seymour trade...insisting on their #1 in 2011 instead. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I would be very happy with Murphy as our #3 WR

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

We all know Belichick hates drafting in the top nine picks, why would he want to start now? 

The only trade I can see would be trading Adalius for Oakland's third round pick.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

In Response to Re: Uncle Al and BB:
    We all know Belichick hates drafting in the top nine picks, why would he want to start now?  The only trade I can see would be trading Adalius for Oakland's third round pick.
    Posted by 49Patriots

BB drafts too enhance his team.... I can recall Richard Seymour being pick #6 and Mayo and Warren  going within a couple of spots of #9  under BB so your theory of hates goes out the window. He needs a stud on D and he has the bullets and bulls to go for it if he chooses... again if he chooses, I say this is the draft for him to make a big splash

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

In Response to Uncle Al and BB :      hoyle:      The Pats reportedly refused the Raiders' #1 this year in the Seymour trade...insisting on their #1 in 2011 instead. 
    Posted by TexasPat3

I wouldn't say BB would give up the  Raiders  2011 #1   maybe #22 and #54 for a certain DT or DE that takes his fancy at #9 through #13

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Uncle Al and BB : I wouldn't say BB would give up the  Raiders  2011 #1   Posted by hoyle

i'd like to see him unload this year for a pick or two this year.