Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g)

I noticed recent posts from both.  Are you using two screen names?  Is one a different person?  Did you get booted again?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g)

In Response to Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g):
    I noticed recent posts from both.  Are you using two screen names?  Is one a different person?  Did you get booted again?
    Posted by NickC1188

There's 2 of them Nick..3G is the O.G.. 4G is more agressive and doesn't post nearly as much. Both Colts fans but in a different manor. I was wondering if they were both the same guy at first but I don't think so.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

ud3 is the original Indy rump-swab and ud4 is a new poster that busts ud3's stones. 

Confused me too until I read ud4's posts about Butler after their loss to Duke. I guess ud3 has a fan!!! Or a stalker....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

more colts fans? thats all wee need. LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

4G - is an imposter.  He is a pats fan doing a poor job imitating a disgruntled colts fan. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g):
    4G - is an imposter.  He is a pats fan doing a poor job imitating a disgruntled colts fan. 
    Posted by underdoggg

Wrong again, Dog(gg). Dog(ggg) is the moronic Indy troll Togah...who has been conspicuous by his absence, ever since the Colts lost to the Saints...LOL!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g) :      Wrong again, Dog(gg). Dog(ggg) is the moronic Indy troll Togah...who has been conspicuous by his absence, ever since the Colts lost to the Saints...LOL!!
    Posted by TexasPat3

Oh, I thought that was a new release of underdog.

But, speaking of trolls, its been kind of boring without their useless and meaningless but always amusing contributions this winter hasn't it?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

What is in a trolls name? A troll by any other name would bust nuts as bad. You see, 3G doggg thinks you have to be a sell out to Polian to be a true Colts fan. At least 50% of the Colts fans out there think like I do and are P!$$ed off at the way this team has been run. We should have beat N.O. and didn't but 3G doggg can't admit it. I have no delusions of grandeur

BTW Tpat..I'm not Togah but I might be a moron.

You might want to check into Jules Winfield though because it appears that he is one of 3G's Alter Egos. Make sure you don't fall for that one again this fall.

Alfie- Underdogggg XP is on the way.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

4g rules the g kingdom.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

If the interloper is actually trying to convince people that he's a real Colts' fan -- if there really is such a thing -- he's not doing a very good job of it.

Original underdogg(g) is kind of a deusche, but he's our deusche.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g) :      Wrong again, Dog(gg). Dog(ggg) is the moronic Indy troll Togah...who has been conspicuous by his absence, ever since the Colts lost to the Saints...LOL!!
    Posted by TexasPat3

Thought I would help with editing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Hmmm.  How did the Pats or Chargers do in that Super Bowl?  Oh, that's right, they both lost to teams that the Colts subsequently beat!  Don't worry guys...your teams may be contenders again in a few years...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Hmmm.  How did the Pats or Chargers do in that Super Bowl?  Oh, that's right, they both lost to teams that the Colts subsequently beat!  Don't worry guys...your teams may be contenders again in a few years...
    Posted by JulesWinfield

sheez another one comes out of the wood work, where you been? snuggled up in coltsbabe's sleeping bag

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

Posted by JulesWinfield

See that. Speak of the devil and he will appear. It's pretty safe to say that when Underdoggg(3G) get a couple of cocktails in him, he hits a broom closet, changes into the black suit and starts posting as Jules Winfield. It's not an uncommon personality trait around these parts. Pacer fans have been doing it for decades.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

If the interloper is actually trying to convince people that he's a real Colts' fan -- if there really is such a thing -- he's not doing a very good job of it. Original underdogg(g) is kind of a deusche, but he's our deusche.
    Posted by p-mike

Thanks Pmike - I think.  You piece of sh*t.  And I mean that lovingly.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

What is in a trolls name? A troll by any other name would bust nuts as bad. You see, 3G doggg thinks you have to be a sell out to Polian to be a true Colts fan. At least 50% of the Colts fans out there think like I do and are P!$$ed off at the way this team has been run. We should have beat N.O. and didn't but 3G doggg can't admit it. I have no delusions of grandeur BTW Tpat..I'm not Togah but I might be a moron. You might want to check into Jules Winfield though because it appears that he is one of 3G's Alter Egos. Make sure you don't fall for that one again this fall. Alfie- Underdogggg XP is on the way.
    Posted by underdogggg

JW is UD3's hitman persona. That has been evident for some time.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Posted by JulesWinfield

Atta boy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

4g - the pats have room on their bandwaggggon.  All aboard. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Posted by JulesWinfield

The Colts beat the Chargers subsequently?..........................

good thing subsequently doesnt mean head to head, because we both know the Colts cant beat the Chargers head to head.
    there's your atta boy

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g) : Atta boy.
    Posted by underdoggg

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

bolt - I am happy for you, because you've discovered the greatest thing the pats have ever done.  Beat the colts.  Some day, I am sure you will feel greater excitement, but until then, at least you've found your team's nirvana. 

Bask in that satisfaction.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g):
    Posted by NickC1188

Dogggg is much more intelligent than Doggg......

Doggg is just a troll whom thinks that he knows about football.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g) : Dogggg is much more intelligent than Doggg...... Doggg is just a troll whom thinks that he knows about football.
    Posted by m1021us

Like PMike said, I am your troll.  Now get to class, passing period is over.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g) : Like PMike said, I am your troll.  Now get to class, passing period is over.
    Posted by underdoggg

What?  And What is passing period?

Sections
Shortcuts