Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g)

In Response to Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g):
    In Response to Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g) : What?  And What is passing period?
    Posted by m1021us

Not surprising.  How do you think the pats will do this year?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g) : Not surprising.  How do you think the pats will do this year?
    Posted by underdoggg

Pats at Home.  No more phantom PI calls for the Colts, since they've been exposed.  (see Super bowl as evidence)
    Didn't Peyton have a booboo on his neck fixed?  Last time that happened, he lost his first 4 games.  Right?  Did the surgery help the "choking problem"?
    What do you think?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g) : Not surprising.  How do you think the pats will do this year?
    Posted by underdoggg

can't tell....the roster is not full.....

Still don't know what a passing period is.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

pezz - very good.  Did you know that choking sound has been ongoing for longer in NE than it has in Indy? 

m10 - sorry about the passing period thing.  It has to do with school.  I did not know you did not attend.  That said, I am impressed with your writing given no formal education.  You are an inspiration to us all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

pezz - very good.  Did you know that choking sound has been ongoing for longer in NE than it has in Indy?  m10 - sorry about the passing period thing.  It has to do with school.  I did not know you did not attend.  That said, I am impressed with your writing given no formal education.  You are an inspiration to us all.
    Posted by underdoggg

Your showing your age with "Passing Period" line for shizzle my bizzle. I'll forgive M1021 if he is under the age of 35.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Huggy - I guess the joke is on me, after all.  Here I thought I was being clever using a term my middle school aged daughter uses only to find out from you that M10 is only old enough to be in elementary school.  The shame indeed.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

pezz - very good.  Did you know that choking sound has been ongoing for longer in NE than it has in Indy?  m10 - sorry about the passing period thing.  It has to do with school.  I did not know you did not attend.  That said, I am impressed with your writing given no formal education.  You are an inspiration to us all.
    Posted by underdoggg

Not where I went to school...you are forgetting that we don't go to school with farm animals on the North East.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g) : Your showing your age with "Passing Period" line for shizzle my bizzle. I'll forgive M1021 if he is under the age of 35.
    Posted by Huggybear999

/> 35....but like I sad to TrollDoggggggg, your school in the boonies is probably different than the schools here in the North East....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

Huggy - I guess the joke is on me, after all.  Here I thought I was being clever using a term my middle school aged daughter uses only to find out from you that M10 is only old enough to be in elementary school.  The shame indeed.  
    Posted by underdoggg

Taught to her by an old person no doubt. That line has been passe for decades and I would know. Awful defensive for an old Geezer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g) : Not where I went to school...you are forgetting that we don't go to school with farm animals on the North East.
    Posted by m1021us

With that post, apparently you did not go to school at all.   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Posted by underdoggg

Because you own a goat does not mean that you can call it your offspring....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g) : With that post, apparently you did not go to school at all.   
    Posted by underdoggg

LOL!  That is what you got out of the Post.....WOW!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g) : Taught to her by an old person no doubt. That line has been passe for decades and I would know. Awful defensive for an old Geezer.
    Posted by Huggybear999

Defensive, I didn't think so.  Certainly not anymore than you.  Oh, and your shameless self promotion will get you nowhere with me. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Cat fight!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g) : Defensive, I didn't think so.  Certainly not anymore than you.  Oh, and your shameless self promotion will get you nowhere with me. 
    Posted by underdoggg

Who cares? I'm sorry you're not as smart as you think you are though. It must be tough to live with so you come here and make believe you know more than anyone. Whatever gets you through the day. Good luck to you and make up little stories to back up what you say whenever you get a shot.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g) : Who cares? I'm sorry you're not as smart as you think you are though. It must be tough to live with so you come here and make believe you know more than anyone. Whatever gets you through the day. Good luck to you and make up little stories to back up what you say whenever you get a shot.
    Posted by Huggybear999

LOL!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I've never heard the term, but it would appear through context that "passing period" is that length of time in which students pass between classes. It might be a midwestern thing, but I don't have children in school anymore and wouldn't know.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Who's defensive now? 

As smart as I think I am?   Look in the mirror my friend.  There you will find the one who crowned himself the authority of what is and is not passe, if only because "you would know".   

If you are going to stir the pot (and I know you like to - see your response to Tas), don't play the disingenuous sensitivity card when someone bites back.  If you don't like the response, don't play the game. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

Who's defensive now?  As smart as I think I am?   Look in the mirror my friend.  There you will find the one who crowned himself the authority of what is and is not passe, if only because "you would know".    If you are going to stir the pot (and I know you like to - see your response to Tas), don't play the disingenuous sensitivity card when someone bites back.  If you don't like the response, don't play the game. 
    Posted by underdoggg

Wow, That's a pretty weak comeback. Maybe you can make up another interesting anecdote real quick. Do you have any friends that can testify as to how smart you are. It doesn't matter if they are real or not. You seem to be reading a little deeper into my posts than a normal person would. That's the first sign of on-coming paranoia. Judging from past posts you have quite a bit of insecurity about a gutless Colts team and it apparently has impaired your ability to make a reasonable judgement.
    I wish you luck in your struggle.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

First: 7/14/2008
    Last: 4/11/2010
    Hmmm.  How did the Pats or Chargers do in that Super Bowl?  Oh, that's right, they both lost to teams that the Colts subsequently beat!  Don't worry guys...your teams may be contenders again in a few years...

Last time I checked...3 is still greater than 1!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g) : Wow, That's a pretty weak comeback. Maybe you can make up another interesting anecdote real quick. Do you have any friends that can testify as to how smart you are. It doesn't matter if they are real or not. You seem to be reading a little deeper into my posts than a normal person would. That's the first sign of on-coming paranoia. Judging from past posts you have quite a bit of insecurity about a gutless Colts team and it apparently has impaired your ability to make a reasonable judgement. I wish you luck in your struggle.
    Posted by Huggybear999

Huggy - if you say so.  We all now know - "you would know". 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g) : Huggy - if you say so.  We all now know - "you would know". 
    Posted by underdoggg

Well, you make some good points here. Good enough.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g) : Well, you make some good points here. Good enough.
    Posted by Huggybear999

I got your back. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g) : I got your back. 
    Posted by underdoggg

Me too..Please don't reply to this because you want to get the last word in.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Oh - I see where your comment on the other thread came from, now.  Forgive me, I only have one computer screen in front of me.  Why are you worried about the last word?

Sections
Shortcuts