Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g)

In Response to Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g):
    Oh - I see where your comment on the other thread came from, now.  Forgive me, I only have one computer screen in front of me.  Why are you worried about the last word?
    Posted by underdoggg

I'm not..I'm giving you $h!t. I thought you read my post with Taz.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g) : I'm not..I'm giving you $h!t. I thought you read my post with Taz.
    Posted by Huggybear999

Oh - ok, then.  I was having trouble understanding why you wanted me to stop posting since our conversation began when you interrupted a conversation I was having with someone else. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g) : Oh - ok, then.  I was having trouble understanding why you wanted me to stop posting since our conversation began when you interrupted a conversation I was having with someone else. 
    Posted by underdoggg

I love interrupting..It's best way to get involved. I'd say Breaker, breaker but noone would let me in.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

LOL first of all I am surprised Huggy knows who Underdogg was referring to when he called me Taz since i thought Huggy was new and not around when i went by my other name. Good to know huggy has been around longer then i thought lol Also I stayed away from this post but now im glad i did cause Huggy was confusing my on the other post but now that i read this one i know where the whole battle with him and underdogg started.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Every once in a while it's good to re-invent yourself.. It's been a long day. I'm glad I can go home now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

that huggy - he's a clever one and he'll tell ya so,too.  nice fella. 

Not too sure why he has an issue with the colts.  might be a pats fan.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g) : What?  And What is passing period?
    Posted by m1021us

I went to school in Massachusetts (k - 8), Illinois (9 -10) and New York (11 - 12).
    I have never herd the term "Passing Period" in my life, until now. 

From the Urban Dictionary:

1. passing period
    period of time in between classes, that usually consists of 5 or 6 minutes to go to your locker, use the restroom and get to your next class

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

that huggy - he's a clever one and he'll tell ya so,too.  nice fella.  Not too sure why he has an issue with the colts.  might be a pats fan.
    Posted by underdoggg

Under-I'm in your head baby. All because "Passing Period" is a Passe term and you made up a story to try and make yourself right. It's pretty sad to see an old man like yourself grovel like this. You got to let it go but I know you can't. I hope you didn't lose any sleep over it.

Tcal- You are correct. Underdogg remembers it from watching Little House on the Prairie reruns.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Cliff Claven Little-Known Fact of the Day:

The original little house on the praire is in Pepin, Wisconsin, not Walnut Grove, Minnesota.

I'll bet you're glad you popped in now, aren't you?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Huggy already knew that.  He just hasn't told you yet.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Taz - you're wrong.  I got Huggy's back!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

WTH? This is just awkward. You guys sound like you are flirting. I mean that for real. 

Weird.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

Huggy - Your crystal ball appears to be a bit dirty, because your clairvoyance is WAY off the mark.  Maybe if you spent less time stroking your ego around it, it wouldn't be so messy.  Either that or you should just clean up after yourself.  I never liked Little House on the Prairie.  Did you?
    Posted by underdoggg

Sure you didn't..Make sure you get the last word in...I'm in your head and it's killing you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

WTH? This is just awkward. You guys sound like you are flirting. I mean that for real.  Weird.
    Posted by zbellino

I don't see it but I guess if you lean that way you probably think that way.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Underdo(3g) vs Underdo(4g) : I'm in your head and it's killing you.
    Posted by Huggybear999

So that is why it was clogged.  Yuck.  

Sections
Shortcuts