UNDERDOG ~ Leave Your Personal Message For Him Here!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from eagjr. Show eagjr's posts

Re: UNDERDOG ~ Leave Your Personal Message For Him Here!

So Tell me... what happened to the 'so-called' Best Quarterback that ever played in the NFL?... what a crock of .......!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Dogg
    I don't know why you would bring your parents into this thread especially in reference to stealing from them. Having the Colts lose and living in that third rate town must be more than you can bear but hang in there the 500 is coming. Anyway I am sure that the Star is chock full of your kind of people that you don't have to troll here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

flasox:

Long time no hear, my friend. I see that you and the Dogg(g) have renewed acquaintances...LOL!!! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

My message to him was delivered in my bathroom five minutes after I woke this AM

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptorpete. Show raptorpete's posts

The Colts beat the New Jersey Jests and the Saints beat the Colts. Things are pretty good in Patriot nation. A question that hopefully someone can answer. With the new Colts retractable domed stadium, exactly how many games did the Colts play there with the roof open? Maybe the next NFL rule change that Polian will insist on is that his fair weathered Colts can only play games in climate controlled stadiums. It's just not fair for poor little Peyton to have to play outdoors in inclimate weather. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J.Bolt. Show J.Bolt's posts

UD,
    Go blow yourself.
    Your team and it's fanbase are a bunch of posers. The ONLY reason you have a Lombardi by default - two words.
    REX GROSSMAN

BTW, I've been back every time, and that right quick.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I'm so happy I never have to hear those loser colt fans pi$$ and moan about how manning is better than brady. Manning is the biggest choke of my generation

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Instead of being on here you should have been in the crowd of ELEVEN people who welcomed the team back to Indy..... Such LOYAL fans you are!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmartins16. Show bmartins16's posts

Went to Stampede Blue and the hick Colts' fans are whining about the two-point conversion being called a complete pass.  It is obvious Lance Moore had possession and it counted.  Dolts fans are in denial right now and are dissecting last night's game to find some way they could come out feeling like winners today.  I'll take Brady ANY DAY over Mr. Forehead.  Brady wins, Manning chokes. Colt's fans are extremely UNclassy. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cory316. Show Cory316's posts

The only thing better than watching the Colts blow the Super Bowl is watching Manning serve it up with another interception. As it's been said many times, it's amazing what happens when they don't get the ticky tack PI calls on every deep pass that isn't completed. 
    Poor Jughead. It was probably that damn Ray Finkle...I mean Matt Stover's fault. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agent56. Show agent56's posts

Underdoggg,

I really hate the Colts with a passion. I hate them more than the Yanks and the Jets. But with that being said It really s*cks as a fan of any team your a fan of loses the big game. I remember 07 for the Pats and I still have not gotten over that one. My condolences bro.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

Colts = how to lose the Super Bowl after outgaining your opponent by 100+ yards.
    1. Have Pierre Garcon drop key dig route .
    2. Throw a pick 6
    3. Have Mr Kendra Wilkinson choke on an onsides kick. (Did you see her bawling after the game ? priceless.)

I don't think I saw Jim Caldwell speak once during the game. Does his headset work ? It's like they gave the equipment guy a headset and then told him not to say anything.
    Most expressionless..coach..ever...

Sections
Shortcuts