Underdogg is here

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Underdogg is here

Just as I have been through the game and would have been in a loss.  Come one come all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Underdogg is here

In Response to Underdogg is here:
    [QUOTE]Just as I have been through the game and would have been in a loss.  Come one come all.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]
    That hurt almost as bad as the SupeBowl.It's gonna take me a day or so to get over this one

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

e - your a good man.  I was dying all game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Not bad UD.The road to the SB goes thru Indy.Not a problem.Tonight was a gift.The next one will be a present!! Be prepared.Enjoy while you can.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Underdogg is here:
    [QUOTE]e - your a good man.  I was dying all game.

It's painful but I had suspected these inadequacies. We really just need to get back to work and build for the playoffs.I never felt easy through the whole game. We left too many points out on the field with those turnovers. I don't blame belichick. He knew his defense was mince meat at the end.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In Response to Underdogg is here:
    [QUOTE]Just as I have been through the game and would have been in a loss.  Come one come all.
    Too good in the end Underdogg. Pats D once again couldn't close out a key game. Absolutely diabolical last 4 minutes from NE. Road to the Superbowl will go through Indy this year. I can't see the Pats being able to beat them when it all counts. Roles are now reversed Indy have the wood on NE unlike 2002 - 2005 when NE only had to show up to beat Indy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]e - your a good man.  I was dying all game.
    You know what's funny is this board is actually cheering me up. I'm LMAO at some of these posts and the Patriot haters are out busting nuts in full force.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Thanks Jint - appreciate the love (i think).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Underdogg is here : Man, Underdogg, you are weak! I would be rubbing these w*nkers faces in it with all the abuse they heap on Dungy/Colts/Manning. Instead, you take the high road. Hey, kick me around, I'm civilized! You're weak, bro!
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Really?  I guess I misjudged you for being classier than you are.

I'll take it like I dish it.  After winning 5 of the last 6, the Colts are legit.

It's a wonder that the Patriots are still given a free pass because they won three Super Bowls with completely different rosters and are not discussed as choke artists.  They're no better now than the Colts were at the beginning of this decade.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Observer6. Show Observer6's posts

Congrats UD. Gutsy win.

I think the Colts have a HUGE strategic advantage over "Cabbage Head Belichick" and the Patriots.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Good night all.  Its been a pleasure enjoying this win with you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

If there was ever one to lose, i am GLAD it was this one. think about this. we played GREAT. Brady, Moss, and the defense were great. Brady in particular. this is on BB..and even still, do u wanna fire him for it? Listen, i think this is wat we needed. we win too many improbable games, the games that there is adversity in we have been winning. these are the games we lost in 04. we needed to feel this. i cant wait to see them again in the playoffs..and nxt week, i feel bad for the jets.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

Ijust to point out, in the wanning minutes of the game you had clearly givin up on your colts as you posted in the game "

Re: Patriot and Colts game thread

posted at 11/15/2009 11:31 PM EST
    First: 1/2/2008
    Last: 11/16/2009
    Don't worry gents your win was well in hand before the start of the 4th
    I LOVE FAN BIAS
    so way to ben Response to Underdogg is here:

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Underdogg is here : Man, Underdogg, you are weak! I would be rubbing these w*nkers faces in it with all the abuse they heap on Dungy/Colts/Manning. Instead, you take the high road. Hey, kick me around, I'm civilized! You're weak, bro!
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

So, should the Giants suit up next week? Them seem to do better when they don't. Still in third place though.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Congrats, The Colts look like they have some good young DB's and came up with some big plays.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seadentro. Show seadentro's posts

Brady can't close. Enough said.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnp3a. Show mnp3a's posts

[QUOTE]If there was ever one to lose, i am GLAD it was this one. think about this. we played GREAT. Brady, Moss, and the defense were great. Brady in particular. this is on BB..and even still, do u wanna fire him for it? Listen, i think this is wat we needed. we win too many improbable games, the games that there is adversity in we have been winning. these are the games we lost in 04. we needed to feel this. i cant wait to see them again in the playoffs..and nxt week, i feel bad for the jets.
    Posted by MossDude81[/QUOTE]

i agree with you, lets see how they rebound from this, lets see how they game-plan for the next meeting. until then, colts have bragging rights (and rightly so). they are the better team right now.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

[QUOTE]Brady can't close. Enough said.
    Posted by seadentro[/QUOTE]

please... i dont even know what to say here

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

UD back to take his lumps.  Come one come all.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Underdogg-  I am sure those "fans" that left Lucas Field with 10 mins to play are pissed (laugh). 

The Patriots' RED Zone offense is pathetic and needs to improve before the playoffs!  They were/are ranked #26 (not good at all!)

That was a rough loss, brings back memories.  Manning decimated the Pats' secondary at the end.  Still trying to figure out going for it on 4th....

So the AFC Champioinship will (in all likelyhood) being through Indy, nice to have that in the back of your mind if you are going into the playoffs.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

Congrats, Dogg great win for you tough loss for us. You guys are in the drivers seat for home field through out the playoffs. The Pats have business to settle with the Jets then we go to N.O. not an easy road. Good Luck the rest of the way.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Got a question for the 2 of you.  Rock and HRK -

Take away the big plays for the pats - Moss 2 big catches; Welker return.  There were 2 others for like 25+ yds, obviously not as important - what did the pats do in that game offensively?

consider the multiple young wr drops (not due to db pressure) in the first half. 

the colts did deserve the game, because they made the plays down the stretch when given the opportunity, but they left a lot of plays on the field on both sides of the ball. 

the pats did not see the colts best game.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

Change the two plays in the end zone and there's a different outcome. I'm talking about the INT and the fumble. If Moss catches that or it goes incomplete then there is more points and time off the clock. Maroneys fumble was a sure TD again points off the board. But like you said thats the Colts making plays which they did on both sides of the ball. 

OK I'm done with this game on to the Jets.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Hey - I'm still telling you that kid in your picture has a medical issue or is severely dehydrated.  He needs help.

Sections
Shortcuts