Underdogg

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Re: Underdogg

Although the Patriots have had a colorful history when it comes to ownership no moving trucks ever loaded up equipment in the middle of the night to flee town as did the Baltimore Colts of old. The organization itself doesn't seem to have any commitment to its current fans either.

Ouch... thats gonna leave a mark.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

ew - I will watch the game on the Internet. You?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I'm Home in a blizzard and getting ready right now with a huge batch of Homemade Jambalaya.  I have a real gravy job right now and love it. No nights or weekends for the time being.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Its not that he's stupid but I just get so sick of his constant pats bashing and worship of all things colt. It was amusing to follow the twisted "reasoning" he'd use to explain how the colts always held the moral high ground.

The day after we lost indy he was right there lecturing us about colts' superiority. I suggested he shut the f*ck up, just for one day. He's just gotten way too old, IMHO.

I suggested many times that he find his way to the colts site. I've been there and there is no greater Koolaid drinking site in the NFL. let's hope he's found a new home there in colts heaven.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Wow, sorry guys.. you were right.. and a big personal apology to Fowler.... I just thought it was interesting. I love coming here, and was surprised to see so many posts from the person who will remain nameless from now on...

Again, I'd love to have the time to post here constantly, and go to other boards and give equal time! LOL.....

LMAO Lynn.. As you can see this has proved to be a productive post. You shouldn't be apologizing for it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

"There have been similar examples like this over the past few years.  He originally joined around the 2007 AFCCG likely because of the accusations being tossed at the Colts by the media and fans across the nation." - Quote Enochroot

Yeah root, About the same time he was trying to say Brady threw teammates under the bus, just like Manning, he started another thread saying that the Pats were trying to do away with revenue sharing in order to get a large market financial advantage over the Colts.

His problem is he didn't even know how the Colts were voting on that small portion of additional revenue sharing that the owners might discontinue.  BTW, how teams voted is not public info but as the seventh most valuable franchise in the NFL the Colts probably voted the same as the Pats.

Undertroll hasn't been around because he was ashamed of his team.  If the Pats had shrunk away from going for it, he never would have thought there was nothing to talk about.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

RESPONSE: Yeah...the Dogg is OK. He's just misguided...LOL!!

Amidst all the blather - and yes TP you rise to the top this week, this is the statement from a true pats fan that I appreciate. 

Also, thank Caraway.

Y'all keep working on Root.  He doesn't appear interested in opening his mind even the slightest.

As for spygate Fowler, it only rears its ugly head when the pats fans find their way to the most obvious level of arguementative convenience and hypocrisy.  Some of that has occurred this week and my responses were appropriate given the circumstances. 

Now, how will the pats play their players today?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

I was here immediately and for a good 3 days after sitting the starters.  I was here immediately after the pats beat the colts the last time.  2007. 

I always come to take my lumps because one must take as well as give.  Its just that I am one against many and when all of the comments become redundant (which they have) there just isn't anything new to say. 

I'd rather stay relevant. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Pathetic.
    Which team has the history of 1 and done for the decade?  Not the Pats...guess again fool.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I was here immediately and for a good 3 days after sitting the starters.  I was here immediately after the pats beat the colts the last time.  2007.  

I always come to take my lumps because one must take as well as give.  Its just that I am one against many and when all of the comments become redundant (which they have) there just isn't anything new to say.  

I'd rather stay relevant.

Actually, ud, I used to appreciate you on the level that you could generate some good discussions. At first, your posts seem to be on that level so I am not surprised that some of the newer posters see things that way. However, you have demonstrated your methods over time. Your general methodology is to 

1. Create an illegitimate argument
    2. Generate "facts" to substantiate that argument
    3. Get trounced by several members of the board, be they regulars or passers-by
    4. Revisit the same argument later with a revisionist history of your comments and indicating that you somehow proved your original illegitimate argument

At this point, sometimes you are again refuted (easily refuted) or you are ignored. 

The creation of illegitimate points to garner a response is the very definition of trolling.

There are several fans from other teams who show appropriate behavior in a discussion room. That behavior is not deferring to the group mind of the room or making obsequious displays to the Pats fans, but it is making realistic points and discussing the validity of those points without  creating "facts" to support their arguments. That is called discussion. You just don't have that ability.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

well, im still waiting to find out... WHY IS HE HERE? He didn't address those questions.  Plus, yes, he IS a troll, anytime you say "boo" he says cheat, or spygate, or whatever.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Underdogg:
    RESPONSE: Yeah...the Dogg is OK. He's just misguided...LOL!! Amidst all the blather - and yes TP you rise to the top this week, this is the statement from a true pats fan that I appreciate.  Also, thank Caraway. Y'all keep working on Root.  He doesn't appear interested in opening his mind even the slightest. As for spygate Fowler, it only rears its ugly head when the pats fans find their way to the most obvious level of arguementative convenience and hypocrisy.  Some of that has occurred this week and my responses were appropriate given the circumstances.  Now, how will the pats play their players today?
    Posted by underdoggg

Don't be surprised if the Pats play their starters well into the 4th quarter today. There has been so much Hoopla over gutlessgate last week that the Pats seem to be talking like they are playing to win..Also, You are taking a detour around the point of tanking last weeks game. The Colts were playing for history, for the Game and for their Fans. They didn't owe any other team in the NFL a single thing, Especially the whining teams that didn't get enough wins to make the Playoffs without help. The Pats are really just playing for Reps and respect this week. Will you say the Pats are smart or stupid if they Play their starters for most of the game? Will you set the record straight right now?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Hello, Toga!! Happy New Year to you. You stated the following:

"Underdogg, you as how will the pats play their players today?"

RESPONSE: What gibberish!! Obviously, you either dropped out of school, or "earned" your diploma in Indiana. 

"You'll never see TexasPat write it, but of course they will not put in a fulls day work, in the very same way that my pathetic namesake criticized your Colts for doing.

RESPONSE: The Pats' aren't playing with an undefeated record at stake, like your ponies were. If they were 15-0 going into Houston, it would be "all hands on deck". Even a mental midget like you has to admit that shutting it down last week was cowardly. Indy's own fan base is still up in arms!!  

And you are correct in noticing how those same pathetic homer fingers reached domancy once he FINALLY realized the Patsies are on the downslope.

RESPONSE: Unlike Dogg, who I have some respect for, you are as cowardly as Indy's management. When the Colts are on top, you're around. But, when things go sour, you swim back to the septic tank from whence you came.

I suppose I can give him credit that it only took him 4 years...enjoy the one and done playoffs Patsie fans.  Why am I so sure?  Name ONE playoff team (other than the Patsies put into the playoffs by also losing to them) that you have beaten in the last TWO years?

RESPONSE: You really do need to re-take English 101, son. I'm quite proud of my team. Sure, they didn't beat any of the better teams in 2008. But, you have conveniently left out the fact that they played the entire 2008 season with a back-up QB, with no previous NFL experience. Yet, the Pats still managed to go 11-5. Could the Colts have done that with Jim Sorgi, or Curtis Painter, at the helm?    

There is no denying the ageing process with no genius restocking the roster or no lucky draft pick waiting in the wings....its over chumps.

RESPONSE: Again you show your ignorance. The Pats are rebuilding on the fly. Most of their older players have retired, or have been traded. Gone are Tedy Bruschi, Rodney Harrison, Rosevelt Colvin, Richard Seymour, Mike Vrabel, Troy Brown, and Corey Dillon.

No "lucky" draft pick waiting in the wings? The Pats own the Oakland Raiders top pick in 2011...and two additional second round picks in 2010.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

It must get lonely when there's no one in the next cubicle.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

First: 8/9/2008
    Last: 1/3/2010
    well, im still waiting to find out... WHY IS HE HERE? He didn't address those questions.  Plus, yes, he IS a troll, anytime you say "boo" he says cheat, or spygate, or whatever.  

Other than being the annoying troll that he is, no one really knows. It is a question that will continue to mind boggle us all. Perhaps he will go away when the Ponies are one and done in the playoffs and return for the 2010 season with even more idiotic rants about spygate, 4th & 2, home team discount calls ect.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Actually, ud, I used to appreciate you on the level that you could generate some good discussions.

I still can and still do.  Unfortunately, you deem as trollish or otherwise some of those discussions that are merely inconvenient from a pats fan perspective.  

When there is whining about calls the colts have benefitted from, and I point out the patriot fan hypocrisy of it, you label me a troll. 

When you attempt to trash Polian for who he is and I offer the issues of Belichick, you label me a troll. 

When the colts are called out for sitting starters thus affecting the playoff position of others, I point out that the pats did the same, and I am labeled a troll.  

As much as I am not a fan of Al Gore's, the title of his book has become an effective cliche and as I see it, what I really am is this board's Inconvenient Truth.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Wrong.

I already defined troll. It fits you to a T.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Well heck Root, if you are going to call me something, I would hope you would be able to back it up, even if you do have to use YOUR definition.  

Sections
Shortcuts