Underdogg's Analysis of the Super Bowl..............

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Underdogg's Analysis of the Super Bowl..............

This is what Underdogg has to say..............

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Underdogg's Analysis of the Super Bowl..............

I don't think we'll see him around here for along time

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Good thing Indiana is flat....no bridges to jump off....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

SB MVP = Brees, Choker MVP = anyone named Manning.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

By my count, one INT and five near-miss INTs.  Not as bad as in his past, but trademark Manning just the same.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Woe is me. 

You are right I don't think Manning choked.  The colts just got beaten. 

The onside kick was killer.  Freeney was clearly hampered (particularly in the second half).  The colts hadn't faced an offense like NO all year (save maybe NE).  Too many missed tackles. 

Saints were better than the colts.  That is all that can be said. 

I won't criticize Manning for his pick 6.  Its a timing route and you don't expect the db to jump it.  Helluva play.  But I will criticize Manning for one play.  When the colts were driving.  3rd Q or early 4th.  He went for a deep ball on third down.  Incomplete.  Ball given to the Saints. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

First: 11/18/2009
    Last: 2/7/2010
    Woe is me. 

You are right I don't think Manning choked.  The colts just got beaten. 

The onside kick was killer.  Freeney was clearly hampered (particularly in the second half).  The colts hadn't faced an offense like NO all year (save maybe NE).  Too many missed tackles. 

Saints were better than the colts.  That is all that can be said. 

I won't criticize Manning for his pick 6.  Its a timing route and you don't expect the db to jump it.  Helluva play.  But I will criticize Manning for one play.  When the colts were driving.  3rd Q or early 4th.  He went for a deep ball on third down.  Incomplete.  Ball given to the Saints. 

Hey, look who decided to show up. Alright you showed your face, now back to your pony websites with you. And take this loser with you. I think he needs the heimlich maneuver.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

That onsides kick was a gutsy call, which of course paid off. 

The Saints were the better team on this day.  That is the problem with the Super Bowl you do not get a best out of seven games to win the Championship.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Underdoggg you are drinking the Kool-Aid  - clutch players don't throw pick sixes in that situation - no way

Underdoggg you know what? The bottom line is winners win, they don't choke, losers - well they just try to explain why they failed - and no one wants to hear it:)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I won't criticize Manning for his pick 6." You should. It was the deciding play in the game. I'm sure Manning is down on himself and Wayne for that play in particular. Manning is still a great QB but he has a lot still to prove in terms of closing the deal. I suspect he eventually will, but the proclamations of Peyton as the greatest of all time will have to wait for a while. The greatest find a way to close those games out. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

True that simroy. Well said. I do give the dogg credit for showing his face here and showing some class also. Definitely the best of the Colts trolls by far. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

LOL Dolts always throw deep on third down cept they expect a joke flag for a first down if its not caught....No JOKE PI flags and dolts lose.......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

SIMROY,

Could not agree more.  It was Manning's decison to throw toward a blanketed receiver.  That is just too risky when the game is on the line.  And he was lucky there were not several more picks. 

Timing play, schiming play, you do not throw to covered recievers near the sideline without expecting the risk of a pick-six.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmartins16. Show bmartins16's posts

Brady>Manning.  3 to 1.  Underdogg.........Svck on that you tool!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Sorry dog.  Losing s*cks, doesn't it.  Brees is just a better QB than Manning. At least he was today.  No doubt!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATFN83. Show PATFN83's posts

Where's that other clown COLTMan73??  Probably hung himself in his basement!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Well, Underdoggg, at least you showed up.  Still hate your team and QB, but they did have the good graces to lose.  So, THAT is how it feels to lose the Superbowl.  Sux, huh?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Manning played well for most of the game; except with the game on the line, when he absolutely, positively had to make a play, he threw a bad interception that cost his team the game.  I'd call that a choke.  He's just not a great playoff QB.  That's just how it is Underdogg.

In my book, Manning is a great regular season QB, and a choke playoff QB about 50% of the time.  Still a first ballot HOF player, but that's the blemish on his record.  Admittedly, Brady was flat-out awful this year against the Ravens, but I'd take him over Manning in a playoff game anytime.

How's that no-b**** decision not to go for a perfect record sitting with Colts fans right now?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

It dont matter if Manning choked....the whole team choked.  Dont give me the onsides kick stuff.  The score was 13-10 after that and then the colts came back and scored to make it 17-10...what happened after that?

Sorry for the gloating it just feels good to CONFIRM that NE is the team of the decade, followed by the Steelers.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

The Colts season turned right when the coach decided to be a gutless minge. Their record over their last 5 games was 2-3. They are soft & just don't have the heart of a champion.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Peyton Manning played well the whole game.  That INT was bad but we don't know who is to blame. Maybe it was Wayne who didnt run the correct route.  I didnt want him to win another SB but I respect the guy. Does any of this really matter to us Patriot fans? Tommy didnt look all that great this year, and made many mistakes. That game in Denver, and the aweful game in Miami when he lost the game for us.  Need I remind you guys how badly we played against Baltimore?  Brady has had bad playoff games before, including the one against Denver when he threw a pick inside the 5 yd line.  What about his overconfidence  in 2007 SB against the Giants. He laughed when Plaxico said they would score only 17 points. Well they scored 14. So the  last 4 years for us havent been any better than for the Colts.

Who is the better team right now? I think we all know the answer. Manning has  5 great/good WR's coming back. They have a better OL and a better defense. At least they could get a bit of pressure on QB. The Pats have no defense, no OL, no cornerbacks, no linebackers.  Our team has no offensive or defensive coordinator.  We know the Colts will be back next year in competition to get back to the SB, but where will our Pats be?