Underpants Exposed

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Underpants Exposed

Oh gawd - I am exposed? 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Well look - I won't defend the player, and I don't know the details.  Its possible that unbeknownst to him, like other players, he was taking a supplement that had steriods in it.   Or, like Rodney Harrison and Kaczur, he may have been well aware of what he was doing.  

The good news for the colts is that this guy is a marginal player at best.  He's never started a game and only played in 8.  Its not like he was a key piece of the team as some other players for other teams have been. 

In fact, if he was doing this knowingly, I'd imagine he figured his career was about to be shut down for lack of production and he figured he may have to do whatever was necessary to stay on the team.  The irony of such a notion is (if that is the case) the very thing he's done to improve himself is the same thing that will likely get him kicked off the team. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

I see Paris, I see France, we all see...nevermind

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

HGH is banned by the NFL which is why Harrison was suspended for it.  That said, there's no testing for it so it can't be detected unless caught in the way that Harrison was. 

Further no one is ducking from the topic.  Its just simply not news because Thomas himself isn't and hasn't ever been news.  The guy's never started an NFL game as a member of one of the worst oline groups in the NFL over the past 4 years. 

Again, its not as if he was a regular starter like some other players from other teams. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

there's ol robbie always chimming in, BTW how is playtex's thingy down there, heeled yet, man the colts look like world beaters this year, 4-0.................whoops i mean 0-4, well cheer up robbie the chefs are coming, surely ingay can beat the chefs with or without playtex right......."suck 4 luck" has begun

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Underpants Exposed:
    [QUOTE]HGH is banned by the NFL which is why Harrison was suspended for it.  That said, there's no testing for it so it can't be detected unless caught in the way that Harrison was.  Further no one is ducking from the topic.  Its just simply not news because Thomas himself isn't and hasn't ever been news.  The guy's never started an NFL game as a member of one of the worst oline groups in the NFL over the past 4 years.  Again, its not as if he was a regular starter like some other players from other teams. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

So, just because a Colts player sux, it makes his drug use less relevant?  Hmm

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]Right, but Harrison bought it, he didn't test positive for it. This guy did. Considering Harrison was never pinched for buying it before, we can assume he was doing so to speed up his rehab. Not defending it, just stating facts and the differences between your obsession with any Pats player in violation and one of your own. And, this guy is a Colts player, so it's news. If it's news for us, it's news for you. Get it?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Rusty, I've got news for you.  You can claim assumption as fact all you like, but in the real world, they are 2 very very different things.  Just stating facts.  

And look, if you want to blow up a never starter for the colts like he's harrison or Kaczur, be my guest.  Make him an all-pro in waiting if it makes you feel better.  I am not going to defend the guy's actions intentional or not, but lets not make him Roidney HGHarrison or Nick "I got the stuff" Kaczur.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Underpants Exposed : So, just because a Colts player sux, it makes his drug use less relevant?  Hmm
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

No - it makes him less relevant.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Underpants Exposed : No - it makes him less relevant.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

So drug use is excusable for irrelevant players but not relevant ones.  WOW!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gln826. Show gln826's posts

Sorry, that isnt that big of an issue to me.  With that headline, I thought it was something a lot bigger.   It probally wasnt steroids any way, if it was this guy was a moron.  It could have been something like Spikes got bagged for last year.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Underpants Exposed : So drug use is excusable for irrelevant players but not relevant ones.  WOW!
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

No.  Its best if you read what is written as opposed to reading into it what you wish.  All I said is the guy is less relevant than the likes of Harrison and Kaczur because he's never started on a bad line.  Further, I said I won't defend the guy and that he's probably played his last game as a colt. 

But hey - if reading into things to find meaning that fits your mindset suits you best - who am I to stop it?  Keep working at your craft.  I only ask that you don't use my words to do it.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Spikes?  there's another one?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Underpants Exposed : No.  Its best if you read what is written as opposed to reading into it what you wish.  All I said is the guy is less relevant than the likes of Harrison and Kaczur because he's never started on a bad line.  Further, I said I won't defend the guy and that he's probably played his last game as a colt.  But hey - if reading into things to find meaning that fits your mindset suits you best - who am I to stop it?  Keep working at your craft.  I only ask that you don't use my words to do it.  
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

You know what?  I admire your tenacity, I really do.   Butttttttt.........
    If he is on Indy's payroll, it is very relevant.  So is the glass house you appear to live in.  Case closed!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Underpants Exposed : No - it makes him less relevant.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Why don't you just shut up and go away... I am so tired of your incessant babble, here where you don't belong.  Leave, go somewhere and suck your thumb and love your Clots.  No one is chasing you around arguing with you, you keep coming here where you are not wanted.  GO AWAY.  EVERYONE HATES YOU.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

The moral of this story is quite simple:

IF you've worked hard enough and long enough and already an excellent player, or even a pro-bowler, taking a vicoden is akin to BIG-time stacking the deck...Making you nearly invunerable to those players who are average or just plain old, svck...

BUT...IF you're one of those average or downright cr#ppy guys, You should be able to do WhateverTH you want.  The only thing that injecting ion testosterone injecting titanium rods to replace every major bone of some garbage player'll do, IS simply level the playing field.  Which is a very good thing for a league that prides itself on balance (these guys should also get a bonus, rather than a suspension ala player #1).

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Underpants Exposed :  the rumor on the street is Spikes had/has a little weed issue. I suspect that is what he got bagged for last year.
    Posted by jri37[/QUOTE]

Who doesn't?
    Cool

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

[QUOTE]Well look - I won't defend the player, and I don't know the details.  Its possible that unbeknownst to him, like other players, he was taking a supplement that had steriods in it.   Or, like Rodney Harrison and Kaczur, he may have been well aware of what he was doing.   The good news for the colts is that this guy is a marginal player at best.  He's never started a game and only played in 8.  Its not like he was a key piece of the team as some other players for other teams have been.  In fact, if he was doing this knowingly, I'd imagine he figured his career was about to be shut down for lack of production and he figured he may have to do whatever was necessary to stay on the team.  The irony of such a notion is (if that is the case) the very thing he's done to improve himself is the same thing that will likely get him kicked off the team. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

He'd have to be one ignorant fool to "UNKNOWINGLY" take a "Supplement" which got him banned for 4 weeks. I don't buy one of the Pats being so banned  as a "mistake", and I don't buy a Dolt (PUN INTENDED) not knowing either.

Get real Dolt-boy...can't you ever own anything your team does?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

I'll look for the smoke the next time I'm there lol

Sections
Shortcuts