Underpants Exposed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

Re: Underpants Exposed

robbie is in a state of shock as he can now not escape the FACT that gomer will be forever linked to trent dilfer     

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Its possible that unbeknownst to him, like other players, he was taking a supplement that had steriods in it. "

LMAO. 

It's possible that he was eating at Friendly's and the waitress slipped it into his cheeseburger

It's possible that he slipped on John Henry's boat and he swallowed a small flying fish that had been feeding on pharmaceuticals

and so forth

It's also very likely that he was a ROIDER

(on a losing team)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gln826. Show gln826's posts

In Response to Re: Underpants Exposed:
    [QUOTE]Spikes?  there's another one?
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

No, the end of last year (4 games).  It still looks like the ADD meds that got Spikes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]I don't deny Harrison knew he was buying an assortment of HGH to speed up his progress in rehab. The fact is, HGH is not a banned NFL substance.   The union still hasn't approved testing for it. I agree, it needs to be prescribed, etc, but the point is, you'd be absolutely obtuse if you didn't think these players have been using HGH this whole time. They don't test for it! It's like not accepting the fact MLB didn't test for anything, yet we knew players were using. And it's not debatable that roids are clearly worse than a supplement like HGH, which was never considered bad until very recently. Good luck trying to duck and hide from this topic.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Rusty, HGH is banned within the NFL.  That's why Harrsion was suspended.  As you wrote, they do not yet test for it.

Like you, I believe Harrison only did it to recover from his knee injury.  I suspect Welker used it for his, too, but did not get caught. 

HGH is not bad, when regulated, as far as I know, unlike anabolic sterioids.  Maybe the NFL should allow it on a strictly prescribed basis for specific injury recoveries, such as ligament tears. 

Unfortunately, it also helps with recovery from the week-to-week pounding of the NFL, thus giving an unfair advantage to the players that cheat with it. This is why cycling is inundated with it.  Cycling is probably the most brutally grinding sport of all, based of the long seasons' relentless wear and tear on the body.  Consider these guys riding at 28 mph for 150+ miles-a-day in racing, sometimes five days in a row.  Most really good cyclists can't ride 22 mph for 50 miles at a time.  The body simply can't recover and it becomes a war of attrition in the various tours of 15+ stages.  So the cyclists use HGH to recover.  Armstrong never would have won any of his Tour De France victories after cancer if he was not using it. His wins are not fair, nor legit.  Not all cyclists will cheat.  It seems that all of the more successful ones do, however.

As for Underoos, it is no revelation that he is the quitessential hypocrite here.  That's why he is one of only two people I "ignore".  It is folly to bother debating him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Why can't athletes use HGH?  Because it helps them recover quicker and be at their best?  This is a bad thing?  It seems to me HGH is something we should want our players to take. Don't we want them on the field? 

HGH is not an illegal product.  What am I missing? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

If you're at the Bills game on New Years I'll see you in P7, Killa

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Why can't athletes use HGH?  Because it helps them recover quicker and be at their best?  This is a bad thing?  It seems to me HGH is something we should want our players to take. Don't we want them on the field?  HGH is not an illegal product.  What am I missing? 
    Posted by Muzwell[/QUOTE]

It's a controlled substance.  No player would be getting a script for it as it is banned by the NFL.  Harrison was ordering it through the mail.  That's how he got nailed. So it can be illegal.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Underpants Exposed : It's a controlled substance.  No player would be getting a script for it as it is banned by the NFL.  Harrison was ordering it through the mail.  That's how he got nailed. So it can be illegal.

Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

Yes I understand it's banned.  It's not illegal though.  My question is why is it banned?  I want my athletes to be at their best and if HGH helps them to do that, what is the problem with it?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

How could you tell if it was being used to aid in healing serious injury, and if it was being used merely to give someone the upper hand in a contest, much like blood doping?...I don't think they know enough about the particulars of the substance to be able to regulate actual use, or, should I better use the term "calibrate" the use, to make it one (healing) more than the other (performance enhancer) to avoid giving someone an actual performance advantage.