Underpuppy....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Underpuppy....

Doesn't get much better than that.  Except when the ravens cream the Jets.  THEN it does.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

today we witnessed the changing of the guard in the afc south- 5-head is kaputt!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

doubt if he'll show up today, he's probably sulking with coltsbabe and indylove

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Some guy named Arian Foster, an undrafted practise squad player last year, ran for 231 yards on the Dolts D. He ran into the referee during the game on one run and after the game said it was the biggest hit he took all day.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

Indy is in trouble. Sanders down.  Saturday coming off surgery. NO run game.  Weak O line.

Gonzalez also tweaked an ankle.

Not sure who they have next week, but watch out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Sad sad day, but I have been saying this in the offseason to all who would listen.  The colts interior D is not good, and the colts oline is a mess. 

I haven't seen the game.  Was in Cincy this afternoon, but will watch some later.  Just didn't sound like they had anything to rely on.   More later. 

On the other hand either NE was great or Cincy was awful or both. 

Congrats. 

Hi Dave - did you send another note to BDC to have me removed?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Underoos is not a Colts fan.  All he cares about is Manning, who had a great day.  So he is secretly very happy because Manning put up better numbers than Brady.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

you missed the first game underschmuckkkk?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Family first Sir.  Visited my new nephew born yesterday in Cincy.  

By the way, thank you for the kind and clever way you reworked my name.  Catchy. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I didn't see the game but I'm sure the Texans must have held Freeney all day and not been called for it. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Underpuppy....:
    [QUOTE]Sad sad day, but I have been saying this in the offseason to all who would listen.  The colts interior D is not good, and the colts oline is a mess.  I haven't seen the game.  Was in Cincy this afternoon, but will watch some later.  Just didn't sound like they had anything to rely on.   More later.  On the other hand either NE was great or Cincy was awful or both.  Congrats.  Hi Dave - did you send another note to BDC to have me removed?
    Posted by Indylove[/QUOTE]

No.  Hoping you would just calm down or leave.  Want to same my NEXT lightning bolt for PhatRex, can't run crying to Mommy too often.  So, be polite, and don't mention #@$%gate again, you may get to stay.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Dave, I thought you were going to ignore me.  I even thanked you for doing so.  Spygate.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Underpuppy.... : Thats ok, Dave is in for a suprise this week, I for one have had his little girl antics, there will be at least 20 people reporting him to get him booted
    Posted by MatildaWanna[/QUOTE]

All close friends of yours? You must have some good Christmas Parties.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]Some guy named Arian Foster, an undrafted practise squad player last year, ran for 231 yards on the Dolts D. He ran into the referee during the game on one run and after the game said it was the biggest hit he took all day.....
    Posted by mountainmonkey[/QUOTE]
    Mountain - you may remember Foster.  He ran for a buck twenty  and two tds in a win vs. the pats last year.  

I think the colts stunk, but he may be a guy to watch.  227#.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Dave, I thought you were going to ignore me.  I even thanked you for doing so.  Spygate.

Indylove- So much for my tiny olive branch.  I tried.

Matilda, like you said you were going to fry my hard drive?  Lol.  You totally screwed up with that one.  Go ahead, get me banned if you can.  GO AHEAD.  I'm still waiting.  You must be a Jet fan, you talk a big game, then you don't show up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Underpuppy.... : All close friends of yours? You must have some good Christmas Parties.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

LOL.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Dave - you haven't exchanged one nice comment since you admitted to requesting my ban.  Additionally you said you were going to ignore me.  Don't act like you have extended an olive branch.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Dave - you haven't exchanged one nice comment since you admitted to requesting my ban.  Additionally you said you were going to ignore me.  Don't act like you have extended an olive branch.
    <sniff>