Understanding Rusty.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Understanding Rusty.

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I got no horse in this race, but a lot of you seem to obsess over what some guy who you'll never meet has to say about a game.  OK, so the subject in question irks a lot of you.  But what's to be said for those who continually engage this person -- someone who means nothing to you in your real lives?  Unless this is a significant portion of your real life -- negative interactions with internet phantoms on BDC?  I'm not trying to be a wank here, but I hope I'm pointing out the obvious.  The same person you lot  call crazy is constantly engaged by whole host of posters who seem to thrive on the back-and-forth banter and delivering cyber punches to some unseen face.  I just don't get it.  I never have and I never will.   

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's rather simple, the person in question you are mentioning ruins this environment. This is a place some people visit daily to talk football - rusty is the person that has destroyed this place and ruined it for the remainder of people that still come here. There are many many posters that don't come here anymore because of rusty, they grew tired of being attacked by him, they grew tired of every thread they started or contributed in be ruined by him. Now you are saying...why engage him? Well that's a problem - see its not that anyone tries to engage rusty - he just magically swoops in on virtually every thread lashing out at everyone that he doesn't agree with. Try to imagine this..you have a view or opinion...you write about it...then rusty comes in and attacks you. Now you might say, hay no big deal, right? But he won't stop there, he will bring your name up all over this place spreading lies. Do you know I actually thought four or five members of this board were jet's fans because ran he around here calling them jet trolls, when they were actually patriot fans. Think about that...one guy spent so much time trying to slander other posters that I actually believed it to be true, when it wasn't.

The guy is a problem and I have no problem with anyone that feels the need to stand up for themselves against this guy. Sorry if you don't agree.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Footballexpert45's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He posted a youtube video of himself while reading the forum and eating dinner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_6m91ZE21I

[/QUOTE]

I could only watch half of it...I peed myself:(

[/QUOTE]

Bwahahahahahaha!!

That's him!  Gotta be!

[/QUOTE]

I can't believe it, this is exactly how I imagined Rusty would look like.

[/QUOTE]

Well then now we can put a face to all these crazy posts of his.

It is him.  Same Race, same looks, and I am sure same foolish laugh everytime he hits the "add your post" button on here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[QUOTE]

I got no horse in this race, but a lot of you seem to obsess over what some guy who you'll never meet has to say about a game.  OK, so the subject in question irks a lot of you.  But what's to be said for those who continually engage this person -- someone who means nothing to you in your real lives?  Unless this is a significant portion of your real life -- negative interactions with internet phantoms on BDC?  I'm not trying to be a wank here, but I hope I'm pointing out the obvious.  The same person you lot  call crazy is constantly engaged by whole host of posters who seem to thrive on the back-and-forth banter and delivering cyber punches to some unseen face.  I just don't get it.  I never have and I never will.   

It's rather simple, the person in question you are mentioning ruins this environment. This is a place some people visit daily to talk football - rusty is the person that has destroyed this place and ruined it for the remainder of people that still come here. There are many many posters that don't come here anymore because of rusty, they grew tired of being attacked by him, they grew tired of every thread they started or contributed in be ruined by him. Now you are saying...why engage him? Well that's a problem - see its not that anyone tries to engage rusty - he just magically swoops in on virtually every thread lashing out at everyone that he doesn't agree with. Try to imagine this..you have a view or opinion...you write about it...then rusty comes in and attacks you. Now you might say, hay no big deal, right? But he won't stop there, he will bring your name up all over this place spreading lies. Do you know I actually thought four or five members of this board were jet's fans because ran he around here calling them jet trolls, when they were actually patriot fans. Think about that...one guy spent so much time trying to slander other posters that I actually believed it to be true, when it wasn't.

The guy is a problem and I have no problem with anyone that feels the need to stand up for themselves against this guy. Sorry if you don't agree.

[/QUOTE]

Here mate, if I had to engage every last poster who disagreed with me on an internet posting board I'd have no time to live my real life.  I barely have enough energy to engage people in my real life some days, never mind trying to duck the cyber back handers that are unleashed here on a daily basis.  People can disagree with me on this, that's fine, I can sympathise with you on some level.  But we're all fans here and we all have opinions -- and you know the old saying about opinions. We're never all gonna agree on anything and I try to post and respond here keeping that in mind.  I'm merely trying to point out that decrying chat room abuse and then enabling and feeding into it is a bit of a head scratcher -- unless somehow you enjoy that type of thing.  If you feel that you and others need to protect your cyber turf then nothing I say can change your mind -- but just do realise it makes some posts unreadable.  I'd rather read your opinion than pass by your posts because of the bickering.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CRUSTYTHECLOWN. Show CRUSTYTHECLOWN's posts

Rusty is a clown !!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here mate, if I had to engage every last poster who disagreed with me on an internet posting board I'd have no time to live my real life.  I barely have enough energy to engage people in my real life some days, never mind trying to duck the cyber back handers that are unleashed here on a daily basis.  People can disagree with me on this, that's fine, I can sympathise with you on some level.  But we're all fans here and we all have opinions -- and you know the old saying about opinions. We're never all gonna agree on anything and I try to post and respond here keeping that in mind.  I'm merely trying to point out that decrying chat room abuse and then enabling and feeding into it is a bit of a head scratcher -- unless somehow you enjoy that type of thing.  If you feel that you and others need to protect your cyber turf then nothing I say can change your mind -- but just do realise it makes some posts unreadable.  I'd rather read your opinion than pass by your posts because of the bickering.   

[/QUOTE]

This is a perfect example - we disagree - yet I'm not going to run around saying, "cable is a rusty lover! Watch out everyone!" And you're not going to say, "mthurl hates me and everyone! Be careful of that guy!"...it's over, we disagree and we move on. If it was something that you could change my mind on fine, cool, it's happened on other subjects before and it will happen again...even though we don't agree, everything is fine. That's never the case with rusty.

So cable I respect your opinion, on some levels I understand exactly where you're coming from and they sound very reasonable, it's just that this is an unusual person everyone around here has to deal with on a daily basis..it's unique.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

But we alrady knew all this........

"In a survey conducted by the group of psychologists, people who partake in so-called trolling online showed signs of sadism, psychopathy, and were Machiavellian in their manipulation of others and their disregard for morality."

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/technology-gadgets/online-internet-trolls-are-psychopaths-and-sadists-psychologists-claim-30017680.html

[/QUOTE]

i may be in the minority but rusty is ok by me. he is a bigtime homer and sometimes overrates the patriots and a few of their players but id rather have him here than some of the so called fans who bash the defense on every single thread and think that the only reason that we win at all is because of brady.

its a complete team effortn nobody including brady is above the team. the defense got old and was pretty bad for a few years but it looks like its been rebuilt. the had lots of injuries which hurt this season just like the offensive injuries hurt them. belichick is a great coach... not perfect but better than anyone else. bb is average at drafting and has missed on lots of picks. this is where i disagree with rusty but as far as game plan i agree with hime. we are much better when we can commit to running the ball. rusty is a homer and very confrontational. if he toned it down a little we wouldnt have as much arguements here. the people who follow him around are just as bad.

well thats just my two cents on the topic. go patriots

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

boy alot of you folks seem to let Rusty live in your head rent free. Rusty envy? lol

[/QUOTE]

either that or people refuse to take crapp from him anymore.  I'd say the latter.

[/QUOTE]

Quag is a fool and virtually never offers anything of worth or intelligence. Rusty doesn't live in a person's head when he is posting idiocy 100+ times a day. He lives on their board.

[/QUOTE]

Babe, you and phatvirgin are both trolls that are to preoccupied with Rusty to ever offer this forum anything of value. How hard is it to put him on ignore? Let it go man!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

boy alot of you folks seem to let Rusty live in your head rent free. Rusty envy? lol

[/QUOTE]

either that or people refuse to take crapp from him anymore.  I'd say the latter.

[/QUOTE]

Quag is a fool and virtually never offers anything of worth or intelligence. Rusty doesn't live in a person's head when he is posting idiocy 100+ times a day. He lives on their board.

[/QUOTE]

Babe, you and phatvirgin are both trolls that are to preoccupied with Rusty to ever offer this forum anything of value. How hard is it to put him on ignore? Let it go man!!!

[/QUOTE]

I've had Dick and all of his extra user names for  2 weeks now. 

How am I a troll?

[/QUOTE]

Quag is out to lunch. I've had Rusty on ignore for a month plus and Quag is on ignore as well. I wouldn't even see his worthless ravings if he weren't quoted.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It's well documented all over this forum that Rusty is a mental case.  Poor guy lives a miserable life.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I usually just say "good points, I can see that" and move on like a normal adult human . [/QUOTE]

Since when? I've seen some bold face lies on this site, but this one is a doozy!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE]

I have been the most attack fan on his own team's board in the history of the web and it's because my opinions are unpopular AND mostly correct.

[/QUOTE]

Awwww....poor wittle wusty is feeling weally ganged up on.....

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE]

There is no way anyone can say I am the one who initiates or disrupts discussions here. Those are trolls. I am the one who took on these trolls, hoping others would also protect the board but with others enabling the trolls like you, and no mods here, it's a mess.

We've been dealing with this forever.

[/QUOTE]

Actually there is. You have been banned what 25-30 times? But yet you aren't the problem? Oh yeah....another conspiracy against poor little Napoleon!! Add it to you pathetic list of ridiculous conspiracy theories you clown.

"We've been dealing with this forever".....there is no "we" here....it's just you. And all of us have been laughing at YOU forever. Do you have a t-shirt that says: "Troll Buster" or maybe "Message Board Police"?? Do either of your message board uniforms match your Napoleon helmet?

Trust me, nobody cares what you say, or what your next agenda is. People don't like you because you are a world-class d o u c h e bag!!

Stop your whining, and grow a set you tiny little pee-on!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

There is no way anyone can say I am the one who initiates or disrupts discussions here. Those are trolls. I am the one who took on these trolls, hoping others would also protect the board but with others enabling the trolls like you, and no mods here, it's a mess.

We've been dealing with this forever.

[/QUOTE]

Actually there is. You have been banned what 25-30 times? But yet you aren't the problem? Oh yeah....another conspiracy against poor little Napoleon!! Add it to you pathetic list of ridiculous conspiracy theories you clown.

"We've been dealing with this forever".....there is no "we" here....it's just you. And all of us have been laughing at YOU forever. Do you have a t-shirt that says: "Troll Buster" or maybe "Message Board Police"?? Do either of your message board uniforms match your Napoleon helmet?

Trust me, nobody cares what you say, or what your next agenda is. People don't like you because you are a world-class d o u c h e bag!!

Stop your whining, and grow a set you tiny little pee-on!!

[/QUOTE]

I just found this picture of Rusty Napoleon. Looks like he just finished a session with his BB doll

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE]

What have I been banned for? 

[/QUOTE]

Being a complete d o u c h e?

Doesn't it ever occur to you that nobody gets banned except you? But yet your overwhelming need for attention blinds you to this very simple FACT.

I bet you $100 dollars you can't get 10 people here to say they agree with your ridiculous agenda. You come up with a list of 10 names, that post they are behind you....and I will leave the board forever.

But I'm sure you will side step this challenge like everything else.

As far as ignoring you......why bother? I have to see all your re-posted drivel through other peoples posts......plus I actually enjoy busting your balls daily.....you  whiney little Napoleon pee-on!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE]

What is my "ridiculous agenda"? Being a 30 year diehard pats fan who is objective and knowledgeable and loves NFL football?

Nice backpedal on the Ignore thingy, too, phony.

[/QUOTE]

Well, that's pretty simple.....your agenda is to bash Brady given one inch of opportunity. No matter what the thread is talking about, you ruin every thread by telling us all how one of the GOAT QBs is our biggest issue all over his ego for stats.

Then, when 99% of the board calls you out for being a complete dillhole, you whine and moan that we are all picking on you, and we are all trolls. It's frightning just how f u c k e d in the head you are.

"30 year diehard pats fan" huh? So if you are in your mid 30s like you claim, that means you were a diehard knowledgable fan at age 5-6? Yeah okay Napoleon. My God you are just too easy to uncover as a complete fraud.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What is my "ridiculous agenda"? Being a 30 year diehard pats fan who is objective and knowledgeable and loves NFL football?

Nice backpedal on the Ignore thingy, too, phony.

[/QUOTE]

Well, that's pretty simple.....your agenda is to bash Brady given one inch of opportunity. No matter what the thread is talking about, you ruin every thread by telling us all how one of the GOAT QBs is our biggest issue all over his ego for stats.

Then, when 99% of the board calls you out for being a complete dillhole, you whine and moan that we are all picking on you, and we are all trolls. It's frightning just how f u c k e d in the head you are.

"30 year diehard pats fan" huh? So if you are in your mid 30s like you claim, that means you were a diehard knowledgable fan at age 5-6? Yeah okay Napoleon. My God you are just too easy to uncover as a complete fraud.

[/QUOTE]
    LMAO you go tanbass!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE]

Tanbass, save your breath. Dick is simply not worth the trouble.  I've had him on iggie for over 2 weeks now - and it's AWESOME!!Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Trust me, I get it. He will be back on when I'm done having my fun.......I love watching him make a fool of himself. With a little prodding, it gets really easy....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Tanbass, save your breath. Dick is simply not worth the trouble.  I've had him on iggie for over 2 weeks now - and it's AWESOME!!Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Trust me, I get it. He will be back on when I'm done having my fun.......I love watching him make a fool of himself. With a little prodding, it gets really easy....

[/QUOTE]

The problem is he doesnt see that whats hes doing to Brady is the same exact thing some are doing to BB.

Sections
Shortcuts