Underwood over Price?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wiggy26. Show wiggy26's posts

Underwood over Price?

He looked so lost on what should have been a big TD catch.

How is he getting reps over Price?!?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: Underwood over Price?

What exactly is Price's problem?

Is it still the hammy, whats it been 3.5 months now?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I think there was a Price spotting yesterday as well, so it can't be the hammy. Something is up with him. He's regressed or whatever, but I can't seem to figure out how as OB was talking him up a few weeks ago. Now where are we?

If Underwear sticks, I want to see him returning kickoffs vs. Woody. Underwood is speedier and has experience doing this successfully.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

at this juncture, anyone else but Ocho...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Someone made a stellar decision there.  Lets start the guy who drops a wide open TD pass on a perfectly thrown ball.  Isn't having one Ochostinko enough for any team?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Underwood over Price?:
    [QUOTE]Someone made a stellar decision there.  Lets start the guy who drops a wide open TD pass on a perfectly thrown ball.  Isn't having one Ochostinko enough for any team?
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

The bad news is that he muffed a pass that shoulda been caught, the good news is that he created more separation from a defender in that one play than Ocho has all year Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

Underwood actually looked like a wr as opposed to our 5 8  team give him another shot he did what no other wr has done for us other than wes welker...BEAT SOMEONE DEEP

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Underwood over Price? : The bad news is that he muffed a pass that shoulda been caught, the good news is that he created more separation from a defender in that one play than Ocho has all year
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

You're right about that separation, when I saw that I thought, wow someone is actually creating space between himself and a corner back? A lot of the throws Tom has to make are perfect because his receivers don't create much space. That throw to Gronk yesterday for the touchdown was an absolute perfect pass (the guy had defenders draped all over him).

Too bad Underwood dropped the thing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MacaroniFan. Show MacaroniFan's posts

I went to the game with my wife yesterday. It was a nice day and we had good seats which made it easy to really see the field. That dropped pass to Underwood would have done wonders for Bradys confidence in him.
    I did see Price warming up before the game and hoped to see him in action. Either way it was fun sitting there in boo bird town.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Perfectly said!!In Response to Re: Underwood over Price?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Underwood over Price? : The bad news is that he muffed a pass that shoulda been caught, the good news is that he created more separation from a defender in that one play than Ocho has all year

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Tiquan Underwear will never see another pass coming his way again, atleast not from Brady anyway.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz. Show jdcfreshkickz's posts

[QUOTE]I went to the game with my wife yesterday. It was a nice day and we had good seats which made it easy to really see the field. That dropped pass to Underwood would have done wonders for Bradys confidence in him. I did see Price warming up before the game and hoped to see him in action. Either way it was fun sitting there in boo bird town.
    Posted by MacaroniFan[/QUOTE]

That's awesome man and you got to see a good game and a Patriot win which always helps on the wallet afterwards.... How did the Eagles wrs speed in game time action?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Whatever is going on with Price is the big secret of the year.  He looked fantastic in the preseason, and I had high hopes he would turn into that solid receiver that has eluded us in every draft that I can remember.  No idea what's going on, but it's not health related or he wouldn't be dressing. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

[QUOTE]Tiquan Underwear will never see another pass coming his way again, atleast not from Brady anyway.
    Posted by Salcon[/QUOTE]

IL bet money he does.....the separation is undiniable

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

[QUOTE]Tiquan Underwear will never see another pass coming his way again, atleast not from Brady anyway.
    Posted by Salcon[/QUOTE]

HAHA lets give him another chance but if he drops another wide open TD like that, then we can start calling Underwear..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

In Response to Underwood over Price?:
    [QUOTE]He looked so lost on what should have been a big TD catch. How is he getting reps over Price?!?
    Posted by wiggy26[/QUOTE]

I am very excited to see if Underwood can contribute the next couple of weeks.  You can't bury the guy, he choked... was probably just too excited when saw all the daylight in front of him.  The guy looks very fast, and is a tall target.  Could be the deep threat 85 hasn't been.

As for Price... most of his preseason heroics were were against weak defenses without a full training camp.  Once Ocho got into the picture he likely saw far less reps with the starting offense.  Obviously, they wanted to give Ocho as much practice in the system as possible.  It's too bad, I just hope we don't cut him, he could be a burner some day.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

[QUOTE]What exactly is Price's problem? Is it still the hammy, whats it been 3.5 months now?
    Posted by MoreRings[/QUOTE]

pats reporters such as adam jones say price continually says he is healthy and not hurt.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

i noted that sardonically in the game thread. hes got the getting open down. now if he can work on the catching the ball part. :)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Underwood over Price? : That's awesome man and you got to see a good game and a Patriot win which always helps on the wallet afterwards.... How did the Eagles wrs speed in game time action?
    Posted by jdcfreshkickz[/QUOTE]

they were getting open much of the game. like 7 key drops, 2 would have been for td's. would have been a totally different game if not for this.  it would have made the d look a lot more poorly (even though they are improving).

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

[QUOTE]Underwood actually looked like a wr as opposed to our 5 8  team give him another shot he did what no other wr has done for us other than wes welker...BEAT SOMEONE DEEP
    Posted by Bspikes55[/QUOTE]

agreed.price has shown he can do that as well.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Well I guess if Price is healthy and they put Underwood in before him then he just might not be that good.

Or maybe he needs more work on his route running.

Or maybe he still can't understand the playbook.

Or how 'bout he's in Bill or Tom's dog house.

Maybe the Pats could try him out on defense.  Atleast get something out of him.

He dosen't even play special teams.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

the hamstring can take weeks or even months to heal and until its fully healed its easily re-injured. terry glenn had that problem his first year and it took most of the season to get right.. 

it was nice to see a receiver beat a db getting open downfield, you could count on one hand how many times that has happened this season. when healthy price can do the same thing. the drop was brutal, if brady hadn't hit branch for the big gain on the next play it would have been a bigger topic today. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

[QUOTE]Well I guess if Price is healthy and they put Underwood in before him then he just might not be that good. Or maybe he needs more work on his route running. Or maybe he still can't understand the playbook. Or how 'bout he's in Bill or Tom's dog house. Maybe the Pats could try him out on defense.  Atleast get something out of him. He dosen't even play special teams.
    Posted by Salcon[/QUOTE]

since all the reporters are saying he says he is not hurt, im wondered if it was the doghouse. of course bb does not like to go with rookies unless they know all of their reponsibilites. now vets like ocho, hes no problem playin ghim even though  he has his head up his butt. (probably because he gave him 6 million).

does underwood know his reponsibilities more?

doghouse to me seems very plausible

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

Looked In Response to Re: Underwood over Price?:
    [QUOTE]Someone made a stellar decision there.  Lets start the guy who drops a wide open TD pass on a perfectly thrown ball.  Isn't having one Ochostinko enough for any team?
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

It looked like the ball was slightly overthrown to me. I could be wrong, but it certainly didn't look perfect. Juuuust a bit out of his reach. I'm sure he caught a bunch of balls in practice, better than Price, or he wouldn't have been out there. He definitely had his guy beat for a mile and if he can do that AND catch, he could be a pretty good pickup

Sections
Shortcuts